What's new

Win!

I don't think it was stupid unless he could see the cop there. The shoulder is usually a good place to be when idiots start panic braking. If the cop gets punted with his own cruiser well he deserved it. :laughing:
Did I miss something? As I saw it, the Cherokee missed that traffic was slowing, was coming in too fast to stop, took to the shoulder (not seeing the cop car), then went across 3 lanes, almost rolled it and managed to save it.

Watching what was coming up would have allowed them to slow down earlier and avoid needing to take to the shoulder and avoid the need to cross 3 lanes of traffic.

Aaron Z

Reactions: DMG
Did I miss something? As I saw it, the Cherokee missed that traffic was slowing, was coming in too fast to stop, took to the shoulder (not seeing the cop car), then went across 3 lanes, almost rolled it and managed to save it.

Watching what was coming up would have allowed them to slow down earlier and avoid needing to take to the shoulder and avoid the need to cross 3 lanes of traffic.

Aaron Z
Sounds like the kind of thing that old women who are terrible drivers but never had any be their fault because they did most of their driving before the age of ubiquitous dash-cams say.

If traffic is coming to a hard and unplanned stop or near stop getting out of the traffic is usually a damn good bet. Even if you're gonna be able to stop you don't know about the guy behind you.

Sounds like the kind of thing that old women who are terrible drivers but never had any be their fault because they did most of their driving before the age of ubiquitous dash-cams say.

If traffic is coming to a hard and unplanned stop or near stop getting out of the traffic is usually a damn good bet. Even if you're gonna be able to stop you don't know about the guy behind you.
Or people who aren't paying attention to what traffic around them is doing and aren't starting to slow down in time to avoid running into the vehicle in front of them if they stopped quickly (in many cases that is the same group as the older drivers you reference)...
Its not like someone in the right lane shouldn't be able to see the lights of the cruiser on the shoulder coming up and slow down.

Aaron Z

Are you one of those guys that likes to derp off into the median everytime traffic slows rapidly?
I love speeding up and sniping their spot as they sit like a potato in the median.

That makes this one I saved years back look tame. :laughing:

The real fail here's is the revenue inhancer creating a traffic jam. If your going to be a dick and fuck up somebody's day, at least wait to pull them over till up get to and offramp. That way you don't fuck up way more people's day.

_nc_ohc=Sir_K5CXDrgAX9gGfvp&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Top Back Refresh