What's new

Win!

_nc_ohc=QriVFdbjbbYAX9BTMlF&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

I ended up with a 6.4L Scat hemi for a rental once. I know, not a Demon, but still.

Wasn't a horrible car, but felt like a 1970s Cadillac in size. Made worse by tiny mirrors.
It felt like it needed some west coast mirrors, oversize signs and a ship's wheel to steer. Haha

Got ~24 mpg from Boston to Bangor, not horrible. I had rented the cheapest econo box and they gave me that red battleship since it was all they had.

Why would that not just burn up the stack? :confused:

This doesn't burn just the bottom:
E8WLxlOavIEk3h1-ZOVZDo6T1jTgsKHr-zshH3l74&usqp=CAU.jpg

Maybe the wood is spread out enough?

i think this was talked about before. and iirc someone tried it.... it only very slightly extends burn times, and it takes off it burn up both sides and not even close to 14hrs it claims.

more of the diy hack bs that seems so popular. its a clickbait for likes and views

i think this was talked about before. and iirc someone tried it.... it only very slightly extends burn times, and it takes off it burn up both sides and not even close to 14hrs it claims.

more of the diy hack bs that seems so popular. its a clickbait for likes and views
Yup can confirm. GF showed me that and the claims I told her it wouldn't work. Next time we had a fire I cobbled together one and proved her wrong. It also burnd the top rounds faster than the bottom because it dries them right out.

I got buddies that used to work at the GM plant, but are now retired.

They made giant baskets for the back of their snowmobiles (for fishing gear). To make the baskets removable they welded three seat belt tabs onto the sled, then welded three seat belt buckles onto the baskets. Worked great.

Was going to say I have a buddy that likes using seat belts for random shit. He had his shovel on his trail rig mounted with a pocket and seat belt latch.

Why would that not just burn up the stack? :confused:

This doesn't burn just the bottom:
E8WLxlOavIEk3h1-ZOVZDo6T1jTgsKHr-zshH3l74&usqp=CAU.jpg

Maybe the wood is spread out enoug

Good to know. I've never seen it before. Wasn't on any lifehacks BS site or anything.

An then husaburg steps up lol

Everybody I know with one of those bikes is going to be burried with it

Attachments

• bergenginecut_1.jpg
    bergenginecut_1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 33
An then husaburg steps up lol

Everybody I know with one of those bikes is going to be burried with it

Meh, buddy had one. I took it for a spin, it was nice, but mot that nice. He has since sold it and hot an EXC350.

Top Back Refresh