What's new

Win!

I bought his razors.
They sucked.
I didn't use Harry's but liked his idea.

I'm back to using dollar shave club razors

_nc_ohc=-KFvQT2I-IoAX95GM-Z&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Minimum wage is approaching $20/hr now. + insurance/unemployment etc.

Robot is never late, and can work 24/7
and they don't get workman's comp or unemployment. and they don't call the state or the EPA when their pussy is sore. and they don't sue. my buddy has been buying better and better machines.

:laughing: I had a 5.0 with exactly that paint color and stripes. GF at the time called it the Racing Tomato.

ETA- I thought that steeringwheel mamba at 2:46 was gonna end in the ditch! :eek:

:laughing: I had a 5.0 with exactly that paint color and stripes. GF at the time called it the Racing Tomato.

ETA- I thought that steeringwheel mamba at 2:46 was gonna end in the ditch! :eek:
The sellers profile on BAT shows he buys and sells exotics too, so I would imagine he has a lot of seat time in sketchy high horse power cars.

When I sold my STI the buyer refused to drive it. He gave me the money and said now show what it can do. I took him for a ride like that. He started giggling uncontrollably. He totaled it a few months later.
You must be talking about me. :homer:

I bought a mint 05 STI with 400whp and they guy was very concerned about selling to someone who is just going to total it shortly after buying it. I took a friend for a hop lap on a back road and learned I should have pre ran the course. Come around a blind corner to a "gravel on roadway" sign in the middle of summer at night. Car slides out and we go into a tree. Totaled. Had the car for only 3 months.

Reactions: DMG

I bought a mint 05 STI with 400whp and they guy was very concerned about selling to someone who is just going to total it shortly after buying it. I took a friend for a hop lap on a back road and learned I should have pre ran the course. Come around a blind corner to a "gravel on roadway" sign in the middle of summer at night. Car slides out and we go into a tree. Totaled. Had the car for only 3 months.
Are you from Michigan? My car was 350 at the crank an an 04 but otherwise, sounds about right.

Did you happen to own a '69 Z/28 as well?

When I sold my STI the buyer refused to drive it. He gave me the money and said now show what it can do. I took him for a ride like that. He started giggling uncontrollably. He totaled it a few months later.
Guy I sold mine to couldn't drive manual. I drove it to his house.

Mine was a WRX with a 2.5L block, turbo and aftercooler and 2.0L heads. Called it a "hybrid" back then.

Interesting though since when can boxes go on pallet racking without pallets?

I got written up recently for having a few oddball pails and boxes stuffed between pallets.
Also have to stretch wrap the pallet if it's above shoulder height so a box can't fall on someone's head.

That's got to be an old picture with those prices, $36 for a 250' roll of 14/2 and $55 for a 250' roll of 12/2...

Aaron Z
It is, pre 2020 now it’s 125 and 160, clown world.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh