What's new

Win!

1677687169491.png

Yup original was funny as anything I've ever seen. This one won't be funny at all and I already know it. The very essence of what made the OG funny isn't allowed anymore, it's a sad state of affairs that nobody can take a joke anymore.:shaking:

A Florida motorcyclist is facing multiple charges after he blew through a red light while fleeing from local police and flipping them off seconds before getting T-boned by an oncoming truck.

One of the motorcyclists, Joshua Richardson, looked back and flipped police the bird before continuing to travel into the intersection – directly into the path of an oncoming truck.

Win for society, fail for biker guy. Would have been a bigger win if he was DRT.

Story time...

We were hiking back from setting a memorial plaque at the B29 wreckage in Wasilla, around 2004ish. It's in near bottomless muskeg so you have to hike the last mile or two to get to the wreckage.
We spot 3 huge ass Grizzlies. They didn't seem to care about us, but still!

I was recovering from exploding my big toe when a HP D30 fell on it and had to be ginger with my walking.
I'm shitting a bit, but one of the other guys had a 12 Guage and another a .357 mag so I tried to keep up with them.

We get back to the rigs and 12 gauge guy mentions it was a good thing the bears didn't bother us, he forgot the ammo. .357 guy... well shit, I forgot ammo too.

Story time...

We were hiking back from setting a memorial plaque at the B29 wreckage in Wasilla, around 2004ish. It's in near bottomless muskeg so you have to hike the last mile or two to get to the wreckage.
We spot 3 huge ass Grizzlies. They didn't seem to care about us, but still!

I was recovering from exploding my big toe when a HP D30 fell on it and had to be ginger with my walking.
I'm shitting a bit, but one of the other guys had a 12 Guage and another a .357 mag so I tried to keep up with them.

We get back to the rigs and 12 gauge guy mentions it was a good thing the bears didn't bother us, he forgot the ammo. .357 guy... well shit, I forgot ammo too.
They didn’t need to shoot at the bears, they just needed to outrun you.

They didn’t need to shoot at the bears, they just needed to outrun you.
Used to do alot of tent camping out that way.

Found huge bear tracks feet from my tent one morning.

Part of the reason I'm setting up my Unimog with a "camper". Nothing huge and crazy like overlander. Just an insulated box big enough to sleep and store some shit.
Sorta like a truck camper shell.

Top Back Refresh