What's new

Win!

the-rock-the-peoples-elbow.gif

holy fawk...

why would you stop shooting?

and who the fuck pulls their phone out for that? How about worry about becoming a meal instead of twitter youtube friends:laughing:

edit
and go practice, that was two misses !

edit2
just ventured into the comments :laughing:

The cougar is lucky the armed human was a former Storm Trooper.

Last edited:
why would you stop shooting?

and who the fuck pulls their phone out for that? How about worry about becoming a meal instead of twitter youtube friends:laughing:

edit
and go practice, that was two misses !

If you're really in a life or death situation like that and you pull out your phone to video it, I expect the resulting video to show the cat chewing your face off after you drop the phone in the attack. Leave the phone in your pocket, shoot the fawking cat, go home.

If you're really in a life or death situation like that and you pull out your phone to video it, I expect the resulting video to show the cat chewing your face off after you drop the phone in the attack. Leave the phone in your pocket, shoot the fawking cat, go home.
I can see documenting the cat stalking them for legal reasons, but that thing was way too close to continue videoing.

I can see documenting the cat stalking them for legal reasons, but that thing was way too close to continue videoing.
I would take your shit filled under ware as a legal for of documentation :laughing:
that guy was scared
and I really don't blame him. THAT is the exact reason we all carry out camping/wheeling, those things are scary

67 is elderly?
Yes

Also something here doesnt quite make sense to me...

"The woman said that she heard the door handle of her home shaking at around 3 a.m. and thought it was her husband coming home from work so she got up and opened the door. At that point, authorities say Best barged in with a gun in hand.
"The woman who was armed with a firearm told Best to leave the residence multiple times,"

Why would you answer the door with a pistol if you thought it was just your husband coming home?

Why would you answer the door with a pistol if you thought it was just your husband coming home?
Because she didn't know it was her husband, so she did the prudent thing? I've had folks answer their door armed before & didn't think anything of it (maybe because I wasn't there to do skeevy shit).

Because she didn't know it was her husband, so she did the prudent thing? I've had folks answer their door armed before & didn't think anything of it (maybe because I wasn't there to do skeevy shit).

i'll always answer an uncertain door knock with one in hand.

i had a knock on the door at 3am, strangely loud, they where looking down the barrel as i cracked it open. it was the cops:eek: lucky me and the dog are still alive. (believe it or not it took them about 5secs of stuttering to ask me to put it down, and they never pulled on me, the supporting officer didn't even notice why the one that knocked was stuttering so bad)
some druck asshole told them that he tracked his lost iphone to my address and they thought they should search. fuck off! they did not like what i had to say to them that night. and really weren't happy the chief of police agreed with what i said the next day. fucking cops tried to tell me that tracker app was probable cause to search my house. nope!

The drunk fool came by again about an hour after that and thought he was tough, the little .45 i had didn't scare him. until wifey came out the door behind me and racked the shotgun:lmao: he beat feet real quick.

turns out my neighbor took the wrong coat home from the bar.:homer: the phone was in the coat. im happy i dont live close to neighbors anymore

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh