What's new

Win!

They use 1 pound charges of what looks like a plastic explosives. We actually use two now. One at the bottom of the hole and one at the top. They way the whole column of anfo gets lit before the to click moves.

Orange thing is the booster and the small skinny thing is the cap. This on is a electric cap which gets programmed to the correct time to go off.

The anfo is pretty awesome stuff. It has the fertilizer pellets suspended a expanding foam liquid. That way when they toss the plug in from the top the anfo expands into all the voids.

I get orica to fill the holes. They make everything to do the blasting for themselves. They have a proprietary blend for the emulsion and their caps and computer are their own design. I’m very happy with their product.

30FD3F6E-2F0A-4031-992B-841D06CC67F4.jpeg

8AE18945-4199-4932-B357-2E89CBF6BAE6.jpeg
I throw a half hitch on the top of the booster for good measure before it goes down the hole!

It's really not that hard to get a explosive license. I did the work to get my company set up with it a few years back. Explosives are fun!
yeah, you just need more land than most city dwellers have, for safe storage
its an easily justifiable infringement, just... still doesn't feel right

Keep under 10lbs, and there is no magazine distance requirement. We're on a half acre lot.
huh, no shit
with binary agents like anfo that's really convenient, as you only got caps and boosters laying around.
could probably even go so far as to do a 'mix as you go' booster charge too, like an/nm/al if needs must...

Almost 10* of body roll.

Now fill it with passengers up top that flop over and dynamically redistribute the load. :flipoff2:

You've been doing it wrong all along.

Comments are fun.

Last edited:
Pabst with life advice.
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 8.11.45 AM.png

They ended up deleting the tweet. Someone is gonna have a meeting with HR.

Last edited:
:laughing::grinpimp:
seems like they were watching too many la news casts and thought they could just walk out

Top Back Refresh