What's new

Win!

My retired neighbor pushed his lawn tractor to my shop because the drive belt broke and he couldn’t figure it out. I put a new one on free of charge and tested it by mowing a large dick and balls in the foot hight grass of the little field next door. Then I left his tractor parked there until he picks it up so everybody knows he did it. :laughing:

How do they not see the gate?
Punishment for the thousands of people inconvenienced by their actions over the years?

Could be all that cum in their eyes!

Does it really matter?

Hearing some of them laying on the ground gasping for breath is satisfying enough for me :smokin:

Last edited:
How do they not see the gate?
The road bike guy says the gate should not be there therefore it isn't and he will ride where he is legally allowed to ride how he wants to ride despite the reality of the situation. So kindly fuck off. Now someone please buy that man one fruity, taste like fresh cut grass craft beer.

The road bike guy says the gate should not be there therefore it isn't and he will ride where he is legally allowed to ride how he wants to ride despite the reality of the situation.
. . . and if those grape smugglers had smacked a vehicle, they would've 100% blamed the driver :mad3:

. . . so their entitlement and hubris are extra-tasty when they collide with an inanimate object :lmao:

This shit just brightens my day.
Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 09.35.29.png

Top Back Refresh