What's new

Will covid take out the human race

AIDS doesnt spread easily. You need to be sexual, without protection. This spreads like a strong flu.
When it first was discovered they weren't sure how it was transmitted, some even thought it could be transmitted by using the same toilet as someone who had it.

That leads to the question…is over population a real threat?

I wonder how many people the Earth can sustain before its a serious problem.

It would not surprise me one bit to learn that a group of billionaires and trillionaires were sitting around planning how to carry out extermination of the smelly masses.

Maybe the wuflu is what they figured out.
Did you read Rainbo 06 damn frighting book when I first read it. Still is scary when you think of it

Plot summary[edit]​

CIA operative John Clark forms a secret multi-national counter-terrorist unit known as Rainbow. Based in Hereford, England, the unit consists of two operational squads composed of elite soldiers from NATO countries, and is supplemented by intelligence and technological experts from MI6, Mossad, and FBI. Clark serves as the commanding officer, his son-in-law Domingo Chavez leads one of the two squads, and the second in command is Special Air Service (SAS) officer Alistair Stanley.

For their first deployment, Chavez's squad rescues hostages during a bank robbery in Bern, Switzerland. Several weeks later, they are deployed to Austria, where a group of left-wing German terrorists have taken over the schloss of a wealthy Austrian businessman in order to obtain "special access codes" to the international trading markets. They are then deployed to a hostage situation in an amusement park in Spain, where a group of French terrorists have taken a group of children hostage and demand that various prisoners, including Carlos the Jackal, be released.

Clark and his colleagues become suspicious about the sudden rise in terrorist attacks. Unbeknownst to them, the first two attacks are part of a master plan to wipe out nearly all of the human race, codenamed "the Project". Dr. John Brightling, a staunch environmentalist who heads a biotechnology firm called the Horizon Corporation, ordered the attacks through ex-KGB officer Dmitriy Popov in order to raise awareness against terrorism, which would then allow co-conspirator Bill Henriksen's security firm to land a key contract during the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. From within the Olympics security apparatus, Henriksen plans to use a bioweapon containing the Shiva virus, a strengthened form of the Ebola virus that had been used by Iran in its biological attack on the U.S. Since people from virtually every country in the world are present at the Olympics, infecting them would ensure the swift worldwide spread of the virus. The resulting epidemic would kill millions, and Horizon would distribute a "vaccine" that actually contains a slow-acting version of the virus itself, which would then kill the rest of the world's population. The "chosen few", having been provided with the real vaccine, would then be allowed to inherit the emptied world.

Popov, unaware of the Project, discovers the existence of Rainbow as he reviews the responses to his attacks, and brings it to Brightling's attention. He is later tasked by Brightling and Henriksen to orchestrate an attack on Rainbow in order to prevent them from being deployed to the Sydney Olympics. He persuades breakaway members of the Provisional Irish Republican Army to take over a hospital near Rainbow's base and take Clark and Chavez's wives hostage. While two Rainbow operatives are killed and several others wounded in an ambush, Rainbow teams manage to retake the building without civilian casualties and capture some of the terrorists. Interrogation reveals Popov's involvement, and Brightling brings him to Horizon's secret base in Kansas. Upon learning about the Project, an appalled Popov escapes and reveals his knowledge to Clark. Meanwhile, Chavez and his team, who were deployed to the Olympics to oversee venue security, thwart the attack.

Their plans in shambles, Brightling and key co-conspirators escape to another, smaller Horizon base deep in the Brazilian rain forest. Clark personally leads a team there, and they dispatch the remaining terrorists and destroy the facility and supplies. Knowing that there is not enough evidence to convict them, Clark instead has the survivors stripped naked and left to fend for themselves in the jungle, taunting them to "reconnect with nature."

Well this thread took off quicker than a dropped bar of soap at County . . . . .

Unreal Chamiole

Surreal Neil

Moan for the bone, Joan.

That leads to the question…is over population a real threat?

I wonder how many people the Earth can sustain before its a serious problem.

It would not surprise me one bit to learn that a group of billionaires and trillionaires were sitting around planning how to carry out extermination of the smelly masses.

Maybe the wuflu is what they figured out.
I'm curious about the same thing. Got me wondering why Bill Gates was so involved in this corona business, being a known eugenist and all.

I'm curious about the same thing. Got me wondering why Bill Gates was so involved in this corona business, being a known eugenist and all.

He is actually the guy that pushed for it to be privatized - the original vaccines (all of them I think) were developed as "open source" public goods.
Doesn't make sense to me right now really - poor countries cannot even afford the vaccination now - can't develop their own either.

those vids that linkslide linked to are good, but how do we know this is true?

how do we know ANYTHING is true anymore?

those vids that linkslide linked to are good, but how do we know this is true?

how do we know ANYTHING is true anymore?
That's a huge problem with the number of opinions and amount of information being flung around the internet these days. Combine that with the fact that anyone who wants to can create an official-looking website/video/podcast/graphic/document, and you've got mass confusion with people defaulting to whatever direction their confirmation bias makes the easiest to accept. For example, I'm guilty of the "I haven't seen it happening here in my life so people claiming it does must be lying" lean quite often.

The question now is: how do we learn to wade through all the bullshit, slants, misdirection, and spam?

Also, were we happier before the internet? Were our pre-internet reliable information sources actually reliable? Or is our current confusion even more intense because what we thought was true and reliable is turning out to have always been a sham?

I think in the future, one of the most valuable skills our kids will need is the ability to be able to quickly sift out the truth from all the bogus information and half-truths flying around.

The second most valuable skill will be the ability to accept and adapt when new information comes to light that contradicts their beliefs.

I realize this is not a popular thing on IBB, and frankly, until recently, it wasn't popular to me either.

But I do believe ever single word that John Hagee says. Here is what he said about this stupid virus a year ago: Covid is the Dress Rehearsal for the new world order

That's a huge problem with the number of opinions and amount of information being flung around the internet these days. Combine that with the fact that anyone who wants to can create an official-looking website/video/podcast/graphic/document, and you've got mass confusion with people defaulting to whatever direction their confirmation bias makes the easiest to accept. For example, I'm guilty of the "I haven't seen it happening here in my life so people claiming it does must be lying" lean quite often.
This is the reason there are so many conspiracy theories out there from the truly believable to the ridiculously unbelievable: to hide the ones that are true. It's the opposite of pacing and leading, if the first three are untrue then the fourth must be untrue as well.

With all of the real information buried in with mostly-true, half-true, partially true, and completely false information, it leaves the general population in a state of constant confusion and confused people are easier to manipulate; it is easy to conclude that this is by design. And a lot of the information (and misinformation) is designed to make people fearful; fearful people are looking for an answer to alleviate their fears, and are thus even easier to manipulate by giving them an answer that seems plausible but requires them to give up even more freedom and control. ("15 Days To Flatten The Curve", "Mask Up", "Get Vaccinated", etc...)

F.D.A. Aims to Give Final Approval to Pfizer Vaccine by Early Next Month​

With a new surge of coronavirus infections ripping through much of the United States, the Food and Drug Administration has accelerated its timetable to fully approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s coronavirus vaccine, aiming to complete the process by the start of next month, people familiar with the effort said.

President Biden said last week that he expected a fully approved vaccine in early fall. But the F.D.A.’s unofficial deadline is Labor Day or sooner, according to multiple people familiar with the plan. The agency said in a statement that its leaders recognized that approval might inspire more public confidence. Giving final approval to the Pfizer vaccine — rather than relying on the emergency authorization granted late last year by the F.D.A. — could help increase inoculation rates.

A number of universities and hospitals, the Defense Department and at least one major city, San Francisco, are expected to mandate inoculation once a vaccine is fully approved. Final approval could also help mute misinformation about the safety of vaccines and clarify legal issues about mandates.

Federal regulators have been under growing public pressure to fully approve Pfizer’s vaccine ever since the company filed its application on May 7. “I just have not sensed a sense of urgency from the F.D.A. on full approval,” Dr. Ashish K. Jha, the dean of the Brown University School of Public Health, said in an interview on Tuesday. “And I find it baffling, given where we are as a country in terms of infections, hospitalizations and deaths.”

Oh boy... infecting fully vaccinated people at an alarming rate...i really do believe that over time the vaccines are actually taking the anti bodies out of your blood for you. Good luck vaccinated folks. I hope we all made the right decision:confused:

The growing number of people with natural immunity, from having recovered from COVID-19, won't save the day either, says Eric Vail, director of molecular pathology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "At best it's now a third of the U.S. population with natural immunity, and that may be an overestimation," he says. "It won't be enough to guarantee that Delta will be the last big variant."

Science fictiony type shit mang, you wouldn't understand:flipoff2::lmao:
tenor.gif

"It won't be enough to guarantee that Delta will be the last big variant."
It's a COLD virus, there will always be another "big variant." Live in perpetual fear of something the vast majority of the population has a 99.5% (or better) chance of surviving or realize that each year there's a 0.1% chance you'll die accidentally. If the Media did the fear campaign on accidental deaths the way they did the Controllavirus the sheeple would all turn into agoraphobes.

over time the vaccines are actually taking the anti bodies out of your blood for you
Not quite. From what I could gather from the doctors that have come out against the mRNA "vaccine" (lets call it a "vax" instead) who were involved with animal testing, is that having the vax can make your immune system take longer to recognize a new variant. Thus the variant has a longer period of time to do damage before your immune system kicks in, thus making the next variant worse than the previous one (for the vaxinated) and the only way to protect yourself once vaxinated is to get the next booster shot.

But that's only if we can believe the "alternative news" websites are accurately portraying the interviews, that someone actually interviewed these doctors, that these doctors were actually involved in the animal trials, or that these doctors actually exist at all. -> Welcome to the misinformation age.

The Sheriff of our County was diagnosed with Covid 2 weeks, fully vaccinated for months. I was just told the coroner was called to his house and he is dead, likely from Covid.

Top Back Refresh