What's new

Will covid take out the human race

Until those three guys and their claims get un-discredited, you're as full of shit as you've always been.
they would have to get discredited first, right?

and you want so bad to say that I said “Here is some dumbed down info” as some indication that I am “full of shit”:lmao:

DR. SMASHER doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about and is doing his best impression to regurgitate shit over his head

you do realize that the spike protein is the culprit, right? It has been said on this board for over a year that Covid19 is a vascular issue, not a respiratory issue because that is what autopsies revealed.

you do realize that the mRNA therapies (Covid Vaccines) teach your body to produce the same spike proteins and those proteins do not stay in the arm. They travel through the cardiovascular system and can wreak havoc

more people have voluntarily “spiked” themselves than those naturally infected by Sars
You're really being dumb about this. You don't have a clue about what you're saying. The spike proteins are not spikes that go floating around your body stabbing shit everywhere they go. the spike protein is a marker or a key that allows the virus to bind to host cells. Our immune system recognizes that spike protein or marker and knows to attack it.

The vaccine isn't like a bag of nails getting released into your cardiovascular system. Stop watching tinfoil nut jobs and go take some Anatomy & Physiology and microbiology classes and get some kind of understanding of how the human body works before you start telling people that they've got spikes floating around their bodies, destroying their organs.

You're really being dumb about this. You don't have a clue about what you're saying. The spike proteins are not spikes that go floating around your body stabbing shit everywhere they go. the spike protein is a marker or a key that allows the virus to bind to host cells. Our immune system recognizes that spike protein or marker and knows to attack it.

The vaccine isn't like a bag of nails getting released into your cardiovascular system. Stop watching tinfoil nut jobs and go take some Anatomy & Physiology and microbiology classes and get some kind of understanding of how the human body works before you start telling people that they've got spikes floating around their bodies, destroying their organs.
Gotdamn you’re willing to show how fucking stupid you are

those spike proteins will also flatten the tires on the buses you have to clean after each transport

pretendadoc

Last edited:
Im calling it. It will keep mutating and spreading (vax no vax) until it takes everone out. It will take years, but little by little it will chip away at humanity until there is nobody left. It was an accidentally unleashed bioweapon amd there is no going back.
I doubt it. I heard the same thing about AIDS.

in studies, when pulmonary arteries were exposed to the spike protein carrying a pretendavirus there were disruption in the ability of the blood vessels to dilate. this decreased the ability to take up oxygen

the studies discovered that the spike protein itself causes damage, and that explains the widespread cardiovascular complications that develop in some Covid patients

if covid vaccines produce spike proteins to trigger immunity, and that same spike protein causes injury, then vaccines are really no different than the disease they are designed to prevent if they don’t do what they are supposed to do like regular vaccines and stay at the injection site

The vaccine is supposed to remain contained near the site of injection. Local muscle cells that take in the vaccine produce the spike protein and place it on the surface of the cell where it is recognized by the immune system. Vaccine that is not taken up by muscle is drained into the local lymph nodes where lymphatic cells absorb the vaccine and similarly make spike protein. The lymphatic cells are responsible for activating T and B cells, which are important steps in generating immunity.

in order to damage the endothelium of blood vessels, covid vaccine spike proteins have to enter the vascular system and infect cells that circulate in the blood, which is what is occurring and why the FDA is issuing warnings

Historically haven't successful mutated versions of a virus been less deadly than the original?

Example: those that put someone in bed or the hospital don't get spread around as much as those that give the host a cough and a sore throat, because that host is more likely to go about their daily business and interact with more people if their symptoms are mild.

For COVID ground truth, hours of research and calls to experts offer a window on what we know.

For a moment, put aside common suspicions – that panic justifies overregulation, science is bowing to politics.

If we just look at facts, the window gets clearer – and more complex.

Military analogies fit well.

First, policy lags the battlefield – it can be wrong, subject to rapid changes. COVID policies were set and reset without data – because it was thin. A humanly engineered coronavirus hit the world by surprise. Attributes were poorly understood.

Policy jumped back and forth, as now.

This is no defense of CDC or Mr. Fauci (who has shaded the truth too often), just a fact, when the disease appeared innocuous, no masks.

When transmission accelerated, co-morbidities, crowded hospitals, then mask and distancing mandates proliferated. Policy lags data.

Second, overreactions proliferated, and may again, as in war. Fearful and presumptuous governors imposed untested infringements on civil liberties, backpedaled, now test restrictions tied to the “delta variant.”

Fear produces poor decision-making, frustration, reversals, and angst.

Third, collateral damage was high. Damage done by shutting down schools, businesses, throwing people out of work, creating thousands of bankruptcies, pushing massive fiscal recovery dollars, and the federal debt has been extraordinary.

New numbers show 91,000 drug overdoses last year, most by kids, up 30 percent – horrifying.

Suicides were up. Unemployment hit records, along with business bankruptcies.

Overcompensation with free federal dollars slowed recovery, shrunk the labor market. Fresh federal debt pushes inflation, even as supply chains struggle to recover.

So, collateral damage from ill-informed, untimely, poorly targeted state and federal policies continue to hobble our country, arguing for more thoughtful approaches in the future.

Fourth, partisan politics undermined trust in science. To date, the COVID era teaches us that when political leaders use science to advance partisan politics, everything goes south. Trust in the White House, Congress, CDC, FDA, and federal government plummet.

Even now, the Biden White House and governors push vaccines not fully approved by FDA, just under emergency waivers. Meantime, they put political pressure on FDA, creating new doubt. Full FDA approval might open the door to legal mandates for all schools, workplaces, public venues, just as vaccines were mandated in the – considerably more serious – polio epidemic.

What else do we know?

Several important things.

Senior researchers are afraid of losing NIH grant money, so stay quiet. But some doctors are speaking. One noted FDA should not be politically pressured since that undermines public trust, can compromise research, potentially creating more harm to the public – asserting safety without proof. Masks may be harmless, but vaccines have consequences.

On the other hand, action may trump delay, with vaccine imperfections minor, wider coverage opening schools, businesses, and the economy, reducing collateral damage. Balance is needed.

By whom? Individuals and families, suggests one senior doctor.

As policies flip-flop, common sense is important. Subgroups may be at risk. Which groups? Well, he offers: What do we know about the effect on pregnant mothers, potential birth defects, long term effects on smaller children? Not much. Why?

You cannot change the speed of time; laws of physics, chemistry, and biology define when vaccines warrant full approval.

So, does that mean smaller children could face greater risk from this vaccine than the “delta” variant? Not necessarily, but we do not know. What do we know? Generally, America’s emergency vaccines are almost 94 percent effective against the original COVID strain, 88 percent against “delta.” Less than one percent of Americans have contracted the lambda variant.

What else?

Generally, variants or mutations are less virulent, less dangerous. On the other hand, they transmit faster, making contraction easier, prevention important. Kids are easy spreaders, always getting sick and getting well, but spreading their colds and other viruses.

Examples? Yes, he summons a “real-life” example. Triaging patients last month in an ER, he diagnosed 20 “delta variant” cases, 18 under the age of 18, one three months old.

When I gasp, he calms me. They will likely all be fine, recovery fully.

So, the paradox – faster transmission of the variant, including among and from children, but less chance of serious impact.

So, what should that mean for schools, businesses, the economy? He demurs not a policymaker – but points out how policy lags battlefield knowledge, overreactions are common, collateral damage is often serious, and partisanship screws up science and public trust. Good points.

He reminds me, too, critics are a funny lot. They use hindsight as if it were foresight. The “delta variant” may have come and gone by the time policies settle. On the other hand, history is a good guide. Shutting down schools, businesses, and our economy – never mind reseeding doubt in the electoral processes – seems unwise, is probably unnecessary.

Better might be leaving big decisions to families, letting variants run their course, which happened in the 1950s with Asian flu, 1960s with Hong Kong flu. Better might now be letting families decide whether vaccines fit them or do not.

Better might be understanding life involves some risk, judgment, prudence, precaution, and indulging liberty to keep it. Looking for ground truth, that sounded like it to me. If we look at facts, the window gets clearer – even if sometimes complex

Historically haven't successful mutated versions of a virus been less deadly than the original?

Example: those that put someone in bed or the hospital don't get spread around as much as those that give the host a cough and a sore throat, because that host is more likely to go about their daily business and interact with more people if their symptoms are mild.
variants are generally "less" than the original

but I think even Ebola had a variant more deadly that the original. some virologist fear that using mRNA therapy will cause a host to "create" a more deadly variant because, basically variants happen at the RNA level. They think vaccinating the healthy does this while not protecting those healthy any more than their strong health already does. I mean, some of all of this is the fear that mRNA vaccinated healthy individuals will create super variants that will more easily kill the unvaccinated and maybe even the vaccinated if mutation is weird enough

That leads to the question…is over population a real threat?

I wonder how many people the Earth can sustain before its a serious problem.

It would not surprise me one bit to learn that a group of billionaires and trillionaires were sitting around planning how to carry out extermination of the smelly masses.

Maybe the wuflu is what they figured out.

That leads to the question…is over population a real threat?

I wonder how many people the Earth can sustain before its a serious problem.

It would not surprise me one bit to learn that a group of billionaires and trillionaires were sitting around planning how to carry out extermination of the smelly masses.

Maybe the wuflu is what they figured out.
they got the idea from sam jackson fighting the kingsmen

variants are generally "less" than the original

but I think even Ebola had a variant more deadly that the original. some virologist fear that using mRNA therapy will cause a host to "create" a more deadly variant because, basically variants happen at the RNA level. They think vaccinating the healthy does this while not protecting those healthy any more than their strong health already does. I mean, some of all of this is the fear that mRNA vaccinated healthy individuals will create super variants that will more easily kill the unvaccinated and maybe even the vaccinated if mutation is weird enough
One of these days you should offer up some of your science knowledge rather than letting it trickle out in little tidbits. I think you're more proficient at this stuff than most of us here.

I doubt it. I heard the same thing about AIDS.

AIDS doesnt spread easily. You need to be sexual, without protection. This spreads like a strong flu.

Flu doesnt worry me, the attack mechanism of this and the fact that its mutating does.

Im still maskless, no vax, but a part of me takes into consideration the What Ifs, and starts to wonder.

I do think that the "vaccine" may cause more harm than good, and cause it to get stronger.

If it mutates into something that starts to attack lungs harder, or other organs, we may be in trouble.

The main problem with Delta isn't that it's more deadly, it's that it's something like twice as transmissible.

The main problem with Delta isn't that it's more deadly, it's that it's something like twice as transmissible.
Yeah, so I'm thinking that if it's following the traditional path of other viruses in history, then it's probably less deadly as well. Twice as transmissible already checks one of the two boxes for a typical virus variant.

Yeah, so I'm thinking that if it's following the traditional path of other viruses in history, then it's probably less deadly as well. Twice as transmissible already checks one of the two boxes for a typical virus variant.
also, incubation period is 2, instead of 5 days. quarantines should drop to 5 days where it prevails.

so... this would, essentially, mark the first time in viral history that a virus mutates to be twice it's former self.

Quite amazing times we live in.

Oh... do we even have a viable, accurate test for Delta yet? asking for a friend.

so... this would, essentially, mark the first time in viral history that a virus mutates to be twice it's former self.

Quite amazing times we live in.

Oh... do we even have a viable, accurate test for Delta yet? asking for a friend.
I'm not sure why that would be surprising. But itsn't that exactly what happened with H1N1?

Top Back Refresh