What's new

Will covid take out the human race

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
Im calling it. It will keep mutating and spreading (vax no vax) until it takes everone out. It will take years, but little by little it will chip away at humanity until there is nobody left. It was an accidentally unleashed bioweapon amd there is no going back.

If you turn the news off, covid is cured.

It’ll run it’s course, an insignificant number of people in the big scheme of things will die and life will go on.

It’s so serious that we had covid party’s. Literally as soon as someone in our group had it, we’d purposely hangout to try and get it, to get it outta the way:lmao:

Im calling it. It will keep mutating and spreading (vax no vax) until it takes everone out. It will take years, but little by little it will chip away at humanity until there is nobody left. It was an accidentally unleashed bioweapon amd there is no going back.
I read that book eventually somebody finds out that all you have to do is wash your hands or something

I’ve eaten street vendor food in third world countries while drunk

I’m not worried about some little virus :homer:

im not worried either, but some of the scientific stuff I read about what it does to SOME people, scares me.

Its like, it will keep going around until it finds a way to break your defenses and shut you down.

Maybe i am just paranoid, or maybe its a genius virus.

turn off the news this shit is a cold/flu. The vax is the real killer

I havent watched the news. Just what I read here. I dont mask or vax. Ive been in IT for 20 years and generally am good at looking several steps forward. Anything that can go wrong, will.

I think the powers that be are scared shitless because they know what it can ultimately do, and are desperately grasping at straws.

Give it years. It will make its rounds, by the looks of things. If it didnt get you this year, maybe covid19 v35 will.

im not worried either, but some of the scientific stuff I read about what it does to SOME people, scares me.

Its like, it will keep going around until it finds a way to break your defenses and shut you down.

Maybe i am just paranoid, or maybe its a genius virus.
I was “Hey you’d” into a NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) warfare course during my time in service. We were taught how to calculate bomb yields, and down range fall-out patterns. How to figure out what gas is killing your people, and what to look for in possible bio-weapons.

This virus smells like a bio-weapon that got out accidentally to me :tin foil:

Last edited:
I was “Hey you’d” into a NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) warfare course during my time in service.

This virus smells like a bio-weapon that got out accidentally to me :tin foil:

agreed. I think they knew it was too dangerous to use because it could not be contained, but someone fucked up, and its out of the bag now.

Thats what humanity gets for tryinfgto play gosm

Fucking played in dirt all my life; Navy gave me every vaccine they could think of (circa 1972). Yeah I got the Rona vax; what else could go wrong?
I am really finding it hard to believe this Rona thingy is a natural phenomenon; smells ways to Pangolin. Fucking China played this one really smooth; I hope they fucking rot in hell for this shit!

I would love to have some printed up flags and not welcome banners with strong warm messages for our Chinese tourist. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Nah, I think covid will slowly take out a good chunk of the older population, probably as it was designed to

I'd put money on societal collapse due to either a programmer making a mistake or a hacker taking down the wrong system (intentionally or accidently). We saw last year and this that very minor supply chain disruptions cause major panic and we have a many poorly protected critical systems and shitty outsourced programmers.

Fucking China played this one really smooth; I hope they fucking rot in hell for this shit!
May want to follow the money before hating China. And you can follow that money right to Washington DC.
So now who to hate?
The virus, the fear mongering, the pitting sides against each other, the fake news, the bullshit "vaccines", the lockdown/control. All of it.
If you haven't woken up by now, our .gov is not our friend.
And for the OP, no we'll get through this. No cold virus is going to kill everyone.

No, just, no...
Viruses, whether natural or lab born, DO NOT WANT TO KILL YOU! they need you alive to spread itself around. If you die the virus dies too, that is not how they are designed. You are it's host, you are what the virus is feeding off. You keep it alive, you spread it around. Most viral diseases that kill their host never make it far. It's easier to contain a deadly virus than it is to contain one like covid. That is why the response to the "pandemic" is such a failure, because you can't contain a cold virus. You don't show symptoms for 14 days or more after infection. If it was the end all of mankind, after that 14 days of spreading it around, it would kill you, but it's just not doing that. There are no bodies piled in streets like i was promised... it wants to live just as bad as you do:homer:

And for the OP, no we'll get through this. No cold virus is going to kill everyone.

Some of the things it does though, its not a cold virus anymore. Maybe it uses the cold virus as the foubdation, but Dr Smasher has posted u some very interesting facts about patients and autopsies. Brain trauma from blood clots in the brain? That is scary shit right there aboit what it can do

Some of the things it does though, its not a cold virus anymore. Maybe it uses the cold virus as the foubdation, but Dr Smasher has posted u some very interesting facts about patients and autopsies. Brain trauma from blood clots in the brain? That is scary shit right there aboit what it can do
Or, the blood clots were already there and covid was the purported cause of death... because you know, covid caused all deaths in 2020, and now we're gearing up for covid to cause all deaths in 2022 again. So falling for the hype:homer:

Top Back Refresh