What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters
COINTELPRO should be on the list.

If you think it stopped, guess again.

Gary suffers from it. :bawling:

Operation Gladio is another. <-- Don't look at the Wiki page for this, it's COINTELPRO in itself. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
COVID very likely leaked from that Wuhan lab. I definitely don't think it was a bioweapon though and I think the leak was most likely completely accidental

You do know what was happening right down the road from the "Wet market" when the "leak" happened, right?

International Military sports meet. Scattered seeds from ground zero.

:idea:

Very funny timing. Coincidence, of course. Secondary probability was that it carried into that meet from one of the "teams", to "cause" a ground zero. :tinfoil:

:cool2:

Last edited:
Everything is hearsay, how can you prove anything? Prove to me we killed OBL. You can't. Someone said they did.

. But there's eyewitnesses have Oswald in NO with Carlos Marcello in the days before the assassination.

There's a lot of signs and things that can't be explained.

What if Oswald did it with the backing of the Mafia? A little convenient a terminally ill depraved mob underling killed Oswald before he could talk.

I'm sure Oswald did it all on his own though. 6.5 carcano , like a master.
With some magic bullet jacket that doesn't deform. Thats the magic...and the 50 year + sealing of the Warren Report. The whole thing stinks.

With some magic bullet jacket that doesn't deform. Thats the magic...and the 50 year + sealing of the Warren Report. The whole thing stinks.

Which part of the Warren report was sealed?

My Dad bought a copy of the book in '65? (Probably later) I have it here. He tells me it's pure fiction.

Lets talk about all the conspiracy theories that have been proven true.

Gulf of Tonkin

Operation Northwoods

Organized pedophile rings ran by billionaires

Making the frogs gay

Your microwave and other appliances are listening to you and the gov is spying on you in general

Mk ultra

The vaccine doesn’t prevent infection or transmission

There is a ton of shit that 15, 10, or even 5 years ago was considered a conspiracy theory but now accepted.

Also take 4 off the list its 100 percent confirmed the election was rigged. Rigged does not equal stolen.

I enjoy a conspiracy theory as entertainment but I do have a concern that the agencies have me in the wacko category because of the things I read and click on. Its a fun time waster and many times the odd little provable facts about an event or happenings really can make one curious. Do I believe them? Maybe, maybe not, not necessarily in whole but some of the ones with the most odd little provable facts are interesting to ponder.

The CIA has admitted it altered history books to add millions of murders by communist governments to create the narrative that communism is bad. This is a tough one but you can watch the interview, our history books were altered to gain civilian support for wars against communism. This is their words... then in the hearing the CIA told the senators that they cannot tell people which books were altered because it would give up their editor and author sources. That interview will feed all other actual conspiracy theories. Our history was faked by our government if that guy was being honest.

My list of wild ones...

Sandy Hook was faked to further gun control.

Mound building giants with double rows of teeth referred to by Abe Lincoln in a speech and supported by too many early news articles.

Bill Gates is diligently focused on the reduction of the global population

The WEF controls everything. This is some Dr Evil level shit

Pearl Harbor was allowed. Planes lined up. Air defense ammo locked away. We found a Japanese sub near by just before the attack and did nothing.

You do know what was happening right down the road from the "Wet market" when the "leak" happened, right?

International Military sports meet. Scattered seeds from ground zero.

:idea:

Very funny timing. Coincidence, of course. Secondary probability was that it carried into that meet from one of the "teams", to "cause" a ground zero. :tinfoil:

:cool2:
Most likely coincidence. Something as contagious as COVID is going global no matter what. Virtually every virologist was saying that from the get go. That lab had a long history of security protocol violations and the scientific community was in an uprotar about the dangers of such a lab in China when it was proposed. Then they all found it was a great little secret playground to fund research the rest of the world has banned. That's why from the get go they were all talking about how any suggestion it might be a lab leak was absurd.

Don't really consider myself a tinfoiler, but some of the points/connections drawn in some of the popular 'theories', coupled with a general distrust of the govt is enough to believe that all or certain parts of the theory could be considered 'plausible' and enough to not ingest the narrative as presented.

I believe there is WAY more to any story than what is presented (look at how gun ststistics are used/manipulated as an example), which causes me to instantly question everything.

If Sasquatch was real, we’d have read a story about Florida man fucking one by now:flipoff2:
I think you have that somewhat backwards-

JFK is the only one I feel really solidly about. The rest my confidence varies quite a bit.

That's just what you want to believe. You have zero solid proof of that claim.

I phrase this a bit differently " that is what you choose to believe" and really is at the root if it all.

The earth might be flat, it might be round.
Does sasquatch exist?
Did we go to the moon or is it a hoax?
There are people making compelling arguments on both sides of most any argument.
I have absolutely zero proof on either side of the argument, so I have to choose to believe one or the other.

At the end of the day though, it is all just entertainment. Regardless of which side of the theory is true, like let's say the earth actually is flat, what difference does it make? It is what it is

A good conspiracy theory is entertaining at least. Gives the imagination something to think about.

1. WuFlu is about population control
2. All of these shortages are manufactured
3. Mass shootings are staged for gun control.

I phrase this a bit differently " that is what you choose to believe" and really is at the root if it all.

The earth might be flat, it might be round.
Does sasquatch exist?
Did we go to the moon or is it a hoax?
There are people making compelling arguments on both sides of most any argument.
I have absolutely zero proof on either side of the argument, so I have to choose to believe one or the other.

At the end of the day though, it is all just entertainment. Regardless of which side of the theory is true, like let's say the earth actually is flat, what difference does it make? It is what it is
Earth might be square...

Now you have more choices~ YAY!

:flipoff2:

I selected the unlimited option. Is it not allowing you to pick more than one?
It wouldn't yesterday. Today it did....

So who are the ones that think the earth is flat? :laughing:

I could see some argument of "Not on the moon on THAT day., but a couple of days later."

The rest is bunk, as they all are. Simple solutions for complex issues - and hindsight is 20-20. That, and the fact humans are pattern recognition machines that mostly recognize patterns but instill the incorrect hierarchy and timelines into them...

Its all a simulation. Theres some serious glitches in the hardware, i see/ feel it all the time. Coulda smoked too much dmt though. 🤷‍♂️ . Things are not what they appear. At this point im just having fun with it though.

Yea, of our own doing/design. Some dumbass lost the master key though. As usual...

Bill Gates is diligently focused on the reduction of the global population
Well the mission statement of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is directly opposed to that.

Our mission is to create a world where every person has the opportunity to live a healthy, productive life. We can't achieve our goals on our own. We work together with businesses, government, and nonprofits, and each partner plays a specific role in accelerating progress.

Top Back Refresh