What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters
As far as Sasquatch being real.... Spent the past week up on the Olympic Peninsula and we had them visit us a few times. Wood knocks, stick breaks, whoops, howls and eight 14" long x 8" wide prints in the tree line behind our camping area. A couple guys from the Olympic Project found them and cast them. Hopefully they'll come out decent.

Trackway-Copy.png

As far as Sasquatch being real.... Spent the past week up on the Olympic Peninsula and we had them visit us a few times. Wood knocks, stick breaks, whoops, howls and eight 14" long x 8" wide prints in the tree line behind our camping area. A couple guys from the Olympic Project found them and cast them. Hopefully they'll come out decent.

Trackway-Copy.png
So you believe in bigfoot? Did you believe before this trip?

So you believe in bigfoot? Did you believe before this trip?

98% yes and yes... Check out this thread here: Happy Bigfoot Day

Have had a number of experiences over the years. Have been screamed at at close range (maybe roared is a better descriptor), stomped at (that went on for 10 mins or so), wood knocks, whoops, howls and have found/seen foot prints. There is definitely something out there.

BUT... I haven't seen one, so I'm going to stay at 98% until I see one (if I ever do) before I'll say 100%.

Also know a lot of people that have claimed to have seen one or have had some of the same experiences as I have.

Last edited:
How about this for a conspiracy theory?

Sandy Hook kids in Connecticut were never murdered they were stolen & sold.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial also just happened to be at the very same time the wildly publicized Johnny Depp/Amber Herd case was plastered everywhere.

I really want to know the end game goal of the push for EV's and electric everything else.

Electric devices that are all networked definitely give very easy means of central control.

I really want to know the end game goal of the push for EV's and electric everything else.

Electric devices that are all networked definitely give very easy means of central control.
Elimination of private vehicle ownership. Force people into controlled urban centers and 100% control over any travel.

Control.

I've come up with one of my very own (I think) and it's more believable than the official story.

Military AI became self-aware.
Loaded itself onto F-35
Ejected pilot
Debris field is from plane sent after it to shoot it down.
Rogue F-35 is still out there.

98% yes and yes... Check out this thread here: Happy Bigfoot Day

Have had a number of experiences over the years. Have been screamed at at close range (maybe roared is a better descriptor), stomped at (that went on for 10 mins or so), wood knocks, whoops, howls and have found/seen foot prints. There is definitely something out there.

BUT... I haven't seen one, so I'm going to stay at 98% until I see one (if I ever do) before I'll say 100%.

Also know a lot of people that have claimed to have seen one or have had some of the same experiences as I have.
I just don't see any opportunity for a sustainable breeding population of giant unknown to science apes existing in the lower 48. If something like that exists it would have to be deep in the Amazon or the Congo, maybe unpopulated island chains in the South Pacific or something along those lines.

As wacky as the theories of Bigfoot being connected to UFOs or something supernatural are, IF (and that's a super gigantic "IF") Bigfoot exists then something like that honestly makes more logical sense to me than a sustainable breeding population of unknown biological giant ape existing in the lower 48.

I just don't see any opportunity for a sustainable breeding population of giant unknown to science apes existing in the lower 48. If something like that exists it would have to be deep in the Amazon or the Congo, maybe unpopulated island chains in the South Pacific or something along those lines.

As wacky as the theories of Bigfoot being connected to UFOs or something supernatural are, IF (and that's a super gigantic "IF") Bigfoot exists then something like that honestly makes more logical sense to me than a sustainable breeding population of unknown biological giant ape existing in the lower 48.
Maybe they are all using EBT to get fudge rounds now? They are all sitting in their enclosures (houses) using instacart to get food delivered. :laughing:

After all the shit that's been proven to be true in the last year I'm starting to think damn near anything off the wall could be totally valid. Interdimensional demon lizard people controlling a flat, but hollow earth is starting to sound about as likely as everything that went on with Epstein, the Hunter laptop, Jan 6, the last election, etc, etc. :laughing:

Place to go shoot guns, it is closed in the summer because of risk of fires. I find it odd that the two main places were burned. I didn't think to take a picture of the first.
20230923_115841.jpg
20230923_115849.jpg
20230923_115855.jpg

Non metal targets and non metal rounds, huge fire risk there to already burnt grass.

It isn't about the location, it is about the restrictions. They need to be blanketly applies so that people understand climate change is responsible for the loss of public lands and recreation.

Clearly it isn't government doing

Election was def rigged .
Fulton and Dekalb county Georgia magically found just enough votes at 3 am to put Biden over the top .
They faked the votes so fast they didn’t have time to mark the down ticket candidates

They had like 30k votes with only the president selected and no other candidate downticket selected

I've come up with one of my very own (I think) and it's more believable than the official story.

Military AI became self-aware.
Loaded itself onto F-35
Ejected pilot
Debris field is from plane sent after it to shoot it down.
Rogue F-35 is still out there.
the ghost of blahblahblah doesn't need fuel
got the mister fusion on the back of it

It can’t be just control. They can control ICE vehicles already once they legislate out all of the non-electronic controlled units.

There has to be more to it.

I didn't want to clutter up another thread where Roc Doc was saying to make sure you go and get your check ups with the Dr.

Canada our healthcare has fallen off the cliff into disrepair. It had started before covid for some stuff getting bad wait times etc, during covid, here in BC and I beleive most provinces they basically shut down surgeries, treatments, dr visits etc. They fired a lot of the unjabbed.

So now, more than 1 in 5 Canadians do not have a family Dr. many of these people are similar in age as me, I just turned 46 this past summer, been healthy my whole life, except for injuries, which back then a clinic was able to deal with or the ER. Now where I am at the age I am starting to fall aparts, knee pain, joint issues etc, should probably be getting physicals to catch things early, I don't have access to a Dr, town I am near, I can't even go to a clinic, it's the ER for anything.

I messed up a knee worse than it was, internet tells me its a bad meniscus tear, I am on a 3.5 month wait list for an MRI, I need that before I can get on the wait list to see the surgeon. That could be a 2-3 year wait.

How many people going to be dying from preventable disease or cancers, or whatever, just because they don't ever see a Dr? and maybe it's by design...

I didn't want to clutter up another thread where Roc Doc was saying to make sure you go and get your check ups with the Dr.

Canada our healthcare has fallen off the cliff into disrepair. It had started before covid for some stuff getting bad wait times etc, during covid, here in BC and I beleive most provinces they basically shut down surgeries, treatments, dr visits etc. They fired a lot of the unjabbed.

So now, more than 1 in 5 Canadians do not have a family Dr. many of these people are similar in age as me, I just turned 46 this past summer, been healthy my whole life, except for injuries, which back then a clinic was able to deal with or the ER. Now where I am at the age I am starting to fall aparts, knee pain, joint issues etc, should probably be getting physicals to catch things early, I don't have access to a Dr, town I am near, I can't even go to a clinic, it's the ER for anything.

I messed up a knee worse than it was, internet tells me its a bad meniscus tear, I am on a 3.5 month wait list for an MRI, I need that before I can get on the wait list to see the surgeon. That could be a 2-3 year wait.

How many people going to be dying from preventable disease or cancers, or whatever, just because they don't ever see a Dr? and maybe it's by design...
Don’t worry bud, they will fast track your suicide!:flipoff2:

Sorry about your lot.

I feel like you are just not paying enough taxes.

inflation is up, so your percentage should probably double as well

Top Back Refresh