What's new

When do we step off the porch??

Any truth to this?

photo13391.jpg

When people ask why dont wear a mask just answer we've needed a good plague for awhile trying to do my part to kill as many people as possible. If they say anything I start fake coughing have yet to had a problem. We've been mandated masks for 2 weeks at this point and I always laugh when I never wear one and 75+% of employees will take theirs down to tak to me.

I have found the random Karen super easy to deal with, I have a long beard and hair so just talk a little bit to myself then look at them they scurry like a rat to cheese. A lot of the employees know who and laugh, I've legitimate gotten compliments.

It amazes me if you look back in history ever 100-500 years pretty much every civilization had between 5%-50% of the entire Male population wiped out. Yet they all survived.

I've actually got called out for 'white Male privilege' in the last few weeks in a normally extremely liberal area by white and black women helping them load their cars with heavy objects. At this point the majority of blacks know ade voting for trumpster and a few union Democrats so wouldn't be surprised if he pulls it.

Red eagle checking out

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/ma...ns/ar-BB15Ytxo

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...sand-currents/

These audits also showed that 83.3 percent of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation total expenditures were for personnel, consultant, and travel costs during the three year period from 2017-2019.

well gee, where does BLM money go?

People

As of June 2020, the vice chair of Thousand Currents board of directors was Susan Rosenberg, a former member of the Weather Underground and May 19th Communist Organization who spent 16 years in federal prison before having the remainder of her sentence commuted by President Bill Clinton in 2001

edit: honestly that is worse than the popular claim that "blm just funds democratic superfunds"

of course they fund superfunds.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh