What's new

When do we step off the porch??

Well, I'm not going to list off my credentials in crawling among the affluent filth who wear birkenstocks to the office, but did you already forget that Minneapolis is where the recent spate of insanity started?

and did you notice that Seattle even took it further? Fucker didn't even die on this side of the country yet the were gifted a police station and neighborhood park :laughing: :flipoff2:

birkenstocks in the office :shaking: I grew up with anarchy-communist friends and around hippies that literally tied themselves to trees.

anyways, you don't list your credentials and i won't list mine, because neither matter except that your statement is baseless as fuck :flipoff2: santa is in the god damned bay area where the NRA is a fucking terrorist organization and blacks are so looked down upon, they keep them across the water for their own safety :lmao:

I step off the porch when it gets to my house. I live on 30 acres with 3 springs. There’s pastures with dozens of cattle within 5 miles of me. I have deer to live on when the cattle run out. When everything collapses to the point I have to protect mine, I’m stocked for a long term confrontation. My plan is to live peacefully until I’m forced not to. At that point, everyone outside my immediate family is an enemy.

Dude. Just STFU. You have no clue.

For reference, the town I grew up in and am still very near is referred to as "Berkley on acid"

These are life long San Francisco public employee union and trade union members with political connections. Judges and politicians for aunties and uncles. IT millionaires and tech exec's. People who used to be in SF commercial real estate making millions on a lease or sale, many of whom are now unemployed with no future job prospect in the career that had fed their family for the last 20 years.

Basically why I was the black sheep of the neighborhood and not one of the cool kids. I called this shit decades ago and got blacklisted. Suddenly, its hey man, I totally get what you are saying:lmao:

Right, I have no clue, that's why I asked. Because you made a Karen statement: "youd be surprised at what they are thinking." Ok, we'd be surprised: surprise us. You've set up the dramatic tension, now make it pay off.

Suddenly, its hey man, I totally get what you are saying:lmao:

Ok, you've given some background, I'm interested. Can you give us a specific example?

I feel like there is a storm brewing. There are a lot of people who are getting a gut full of having stuffed shoved down their throats.

To paraphrase, the vocal minority is about to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with terrible resolve.

I have been trying to buy a shotgun since right before this covid19 crap started (home defense type, just because I don’t have one). After jumping through all of the latest California gun Buying hoops, waiting for DMV to reopen so I can renew my driver’s license, I call the LGS to find out I can’t order what I want

According to the guy I talked to, there is a “Firearms shortage” across the country. Either he is full of shit, or this country has more guns in the hands of civilians than ever before. Most first time gun owners I have met are conservative, and worried where this shit is heading

I can wait to get my shotgun a little longer :usa:

Fuck off codger. You're out of touch from today's toils.

You are the biggest lemming here.

How wrong you are.

Yeah, I'd agree with SDCJ: It's been the same lazy ass approach to politics that conservatives have taken for a long time, 50 years at least. "Muh Silent Majority".

I have gone off on about a dozen rants about the exact same thing.

Nobody. Is. Doing. Anything.

And when one of ours gets punished, we let it slide.

Meanwhile, the Left takes care of their radicals and extremists. Bill Ayers is employed by a rich Education charity, advising our nation's public schools on curriculum.

BLM is funded by an organization which employs Susan Rosenberg, another terrorist who did 16 years in prison.

https://www.kusi.com/retired-nypd-co...y-a-terrorist/

Meanwhile everyone here including me sometimes will bite our fingernails hoping we don't look too racist, or being afraid jobs will be lost.

When is that going to end, if ever?

I have been trying to buy a shotgun since right before this covid19 crap started (home defense type, just because I don’t have one). After jumping through all of the latest California gun Buying hoops, waiting for DMV to reopen so I can renew my driver’s license, I call the LGS to find out I can’t order what I want

According to the guy I talked to, there is a “Firearms shortage” across the country. Either he is full of shit, or this country has more guns in the hands of civilians than ever before. Most first time gun owners I have met are conservative, and worried where this shit is heading

I have not heard of such shortage. But there are plenty of firearms on the shelves on Washington state for sale.

I have not heard of such shortage. But there are plenty of firearms on the shelves on Washington state for sale.

Could be part of the bullshit “California complaint” thing, or something else...

This happened right after you posted

B9D69251-A5E4-4C40-9BA9-ED6AD6C3CD08.jpeg

:tinfoil:

Record gun sales the last few months because the covid. Think last month alone was 2.4 million new gun sales. The scary part is, it’s no longer just the conservatives arming themselves.

Was in one of the larger gun stores last Monday here in SE Tennessee. Per the sales man,d has been very high and shipments have been coming in slower than normal. One of their walls holds 75 or so rifles, I would guess they had 10 hanging on it that day.

I have been looking for some Hornady Varmint 223 ammo for a while now. They laughed when I asked about it.

Right, I have no clue, that's why I asked. Because you made a Karen statement: "youd be surprised at what they are thinking." Ok, we'd be surprised: surprise us. You've set up the dramatic tension, now make it pay off.

Ok, you've given some background, I'm interested. Can you give us a specific example?

Attending a virtual town hall meeting regarding defunding the police, being misquoted in the paper and realizing the article that was written did not reflect the overwhelming number of respondents who were against defunding the police. The article emphasized only the few people who were for defunding the police. When I joked using the Trump line of "fake news" he lit up. He finally realized what it meant.

They are printing a retraction, but you know how that goes, first page story, 17th page retraction.

Now STFU, because like I said, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Remember the .22 famine a couple years ago? Now it’s 223/5.56

I can buy all the .22 I can carry now :homer:

I have a bunch of that stuff, but its worthless because I lost all my guns in the bay halibut fishing :(

Yeah, I'd agree with SDCJ: It's been the same lazy ass approach to politics that conservatives have taken for a long time, 50 years at least. "Muh Silent Majority".

I have gone off on about a dozen rants about the exact same thing.

Nobody. Is. Doing. Anything.

And when one of ours gets punished, we let it slide.

Meanwhile, the Left takes care of their radicals and extremists. Bill Ayers is employed by a rich Education charity, advising our nation's public schools on curriculum.

BLM is funded by an organization which employs Susan Rosenberg, another terrorist who did 16 years in prison.

https://www.kusi.com/retired-nypd-co...y-a-terrorist/

Meanwhile everyone here including me sometimes will bite our fingernails hoping we don't look too racist, or being afraid jobs will be lost.

When is that going to end, if ever?

The “normal right” is the silent voter. I know many that are going to vote right, and are ready to fight for the right, but they don’t publish that. We just simply don’t tip our hand. We are the same people that will “get off the porch” when the time comes. But we don’t feel the need to broadcast that. What seems to you as “doing nothing” is us sitting back and watching this all play out. We wait to win when it’s time to vote.

I step off the porch when it gets to my house. I live on 30 acres with 3 springs. There’s pastures with dozens of cattle within 5 miles of me. I have deer to live on when the cattle run out. When everything collapses to the point I have to protect mine, I’m stocked for a long term confrontation. My plan is to live peacefully until I’m forced not to. At that point, everyone outside my immediate family is an enemy.

That's the loser's credo.

By the time the shit gets to you, you're fucked. You have absolutely no hope standing on your own unless you plan to go mobile.

The “normal right” is the silent voter. I know many that are going to vote right, and are ready to fight for the right, but they don’t publish that. We just simply don’t tip our hand. We are the same people that will “get off the porch” when the time comes. But we don’t feel the need to broadcast that. What seems to you as “doing nothing” is us sitting back and watching this all play out. We wait to win when it’s time to vote.

I think this has been allowed to go on or was even encouraged so that at least conservatives get off the porch to vote.

By the time the shit gets to you, you're fucked. You have absolutely no hope standing on your own unless you plan to go mobile.

I have land and resources. You don’t. Sucks to be you.

You didn't know he was a one man army?

Every tard with guns and some ammo thinks they are invincible on their own. Some of theses fawkers play way to many video games. :shaking: Guaranteed that they will be the easiest to take out when the angry mobs get to them.

Yeah? You're going to stand off the National Guard are ya?

You're a little boy living in fantasy land.

When the shit really hits the fan, the NG will be a mess. I have a lot of friends in the NG. They will not support stripping down families. They will be at home protecting theirs.

You didn't know he was a one man army?

Every tard with guns and some ammo thinks they are invincible on their own. Some of theses fawkers play way to many video games. :shaking: Guaranteed that they will be the easiest to take out when the angry mobs get to them.

Meh. 20 years ago I had a “hit” on me when I helped my SIL move away from her husband. He was part of the major meth family in the area at the time. I wasn’t afraid of them then, I won’t be afraid of an economic collapse now.

Attending a virtual town hall meeting regarding defunding the police, being misquoted in the paper and realizing the article that was written did not reflect the overwhelming number of respondents who were against defunding the police. The article emphasized only the few people who were for defunding the police. When I joked using the Trump line of "fake news" he lit up. He finally realized what it meant.

They are printing a retraction, but you know how that goes, first page story, 17th page retraction.

Now STFU, because like I said, you have no clue what you are talking about.

'He' being a 'liberal' that you are educating? You're not really giving any context here. An anecdote about how this happened would be refreshing and positive.

Basically what you want is to be given credit for doing something, but you are unable to effectively communicate what it is that you have done. You were asked some very basic and neutral questions about this event, and you became hostile and defensive.

You put an idea out there on a public message board, then you howled when you were asked to elaborate.

I was hoping for a gratifying story about how you enlightened a Lefty. Guess we don't get our cool story tonight. If I wanted to get dick-teased I'd go back to college.

When the shit really hits the fan, the NG will be a mess. I have a lot of friends in the NG. They will not support stripping down families. They will be at home protecting theirs.

I love your viewpoint, and I fully support your right and obligation to protect yourself and yours.

Prudent preparation, and circling the wagons, absolutely.

But that statement about not getting off the porch until it gets to you is misguided. 'It' has gotten to you. Besides being an American with a duty to America (that's how I feel, don't know about others here), you have an objective moral obligation to try to head off confrontation before it reaches your Iowa porch.

It would be nice if your undoubtedly effective skills a preparation were also applied to some solidarity with those of us who are not in Iowa?

You're basically preparing yourself to be a South African farmer.

Everyone isolated and granularized is exactly what 'they' want.

You could shoot these guys, but more are coming, and no one else is coming to your aid because they have your same attitude. That's a loser's credo.

what-are-south-african-farm-seizures.jpg

People too soft, life's too easy, and they're not drunk enough to get off the porch anymore. We're on track to incrementally lose more freedoms every year and no large groups are going to do shit about it. Until it's way too late! :homer:

I love your viewpoint, and I fully support your right and obligation to protect yourself and yours.

Prudent preparation, and circling the wagons, absolutely.

But that statement about not getting off the porch until it gets to you is misguided. 'It' has gotten to you. Besides being an American with a duty to America (that's how I feel, don't know about others here), you have an objective moral obligation to try to head off confrontation before it reaches your Iowa porch.

It would be nice if your undoubtedly effective skills a preparation were also applied to some solidarity with those of us who are not in Iowa?

You're basically preparing yourself to be a South African farmer.

Everyone isolated and granularized is exactly what 'they' want.

You could shoot these guys, but more are coming, and no one else is coming to your aid because they have your same attitude. That's a loser's credo.

what-are-south-african-farm-seizures.jpg

You make a great point. I’d love to align with others outside my circle, but currently I know who I can trust and those are people within my circle in Iowa. When shit hits the fan, we know who to trust locally and we will protect each other.

'He' being a 'liberal' that you are educating? You're not really giving any context here. An anecdote about how this happened would be refreshing and positive.

Basically what you want is to be given credit for doing something, but you are unable to effectively communicate what it is that you have done. You were asked some very basic and neutral questions about this event, and you became hostile and defensive.

You put an idea out there on a public message board, then you howled when you were asked to elaborate.

I was hoping for a gratifying story about how you enlightened a Lefty. Guess we don't get our cool story tonight. If I wanted to get dick-teased I'd go back to college.

If you can't figure it put with those deep creases, I cant help you. Sorry, good luck. Hope your moms basement is cozy.:shaking:

Holy shit! Where have you been? Go into any gun place here and they are all but cleaned out. Ask the lady if they have any 9mm and she flat out laughs! She says, read the paper of what we don’t have. Damn near everything but ought six! Glad I have a shelf full of stuff already. And the neighbor over the fence is a huge prepper with literally pallets when that runs out! I think we will hold our own ok.:laughing:

Top Back Refresh