What's new

When do we step off the porch??

It’s crossed my mind that some are trying to steer this towards being like the situation in South Africa. Anyone else had that thought?

You make a great point. I’d love to align with others outside my circle, but currently I know who I can trust and those are people within my circle in Iowa. When shit hits the fan, we know who to trust locally and we will protect each other.

Yeah I tend to agree, when we have bad storms that cause damage everyone helps everyone get it fixed. We don't wait for FEMA to show up or whatever. Also buddies in the Guard's or other Active services know who's watching and helping their families at home.

I'm sick of some of it but some of it is what people in those States have allowed to happen so I can' get upset about that. My state hasn't done anything that I would consider out of line in the past several months. Yeah some places have gone straight bonkers but hey that state voted those people in. I can't help that or do anything about it.

You don't like the political climate of your place, then move. Yeah I get the "stay and fight" but are you really doing any fighting or are you just making an excuse for convenience and easiness?

I am tending to be more annoyed with the lack of knowledge of what laws are in place, and the blatant response of "It's my right" or "that's not constitutional" when neither apply or there are existing laws that clearly allow for it.

I'm also sorta onboard with the old guy. Everything is always the "worst it's ever been". Every group of people always think that. I would bet anyone that lived through the Spanish Flu and those times would tell us to quit whining and being pussies.

I love your viewpoint, and I fully support your right and obligation to protect yourself and yours.

Prudent preparation, and circling the wagons, absolutely.

But that statement about not getting off the porch until it gets to you is misguided. 'It' has gotten to you. Besides being an American with a duty to America (that's how I feel, don't know about others here), you have an objective moral obligation to try to head off confrontation before it reaches your Iowa porch.

It would be nice if your undoubtedly effective skills a preparation were also applied to some solidarity with those of us who are not in Iowa?

You're basically preparing yourself to be a South African farmer.

Everyone isolated and granularized is exactly what 'they' want.

You could shoot these guys, but more are coming, and no one else is coming to your aid because they have your same attitude. That's a loser's credo.

what-are-south-african-farm-seizures.jpg

My money is on that Dog, he will do more to protect his family than any government will. We need to all be like that dog.

Tin Roof. Yes I like to think that 99% of the military will not turn on the ppl, but rather stand with them. Hell most of them are annoyed as shit with watching losers get $600 a week for sitting home while they are working.

Politics has turned this into a shit show.

Nobody stepped off the porch because they didn't come straight at us (they didn't come for our guns), they flanked us and we weren't prepared for a fake pandemic on one side and Antifa/BLM riots on the other. Someone better check our 6 and find out what they're trying to sneak in behind us with.

What's sad is we even knew this was one of their options and were told about it (V for Vendetta) we just didn't think that'd be how they'd really try to take control.

Last edited:
Ok, so I've got a question.

What IS stepping off the porch? How do we fight back? How do we clearly state 'That's enough'? How do we take back the ground that's been lost? The answer isn't firearms at this point obviously, so what then?

We won't go tear down our own set of statues - it's our country.
edit - we've got 2 or 3 BLM street paintings that could get destroyed now - but I'm not driving 20 hours plus to help. It needs to be a movement, but good luck with the political layout of the areas.
We won't go protest the police - they're our people.
Are we numbered enough to vote out the trouble dems? I doubt it in the areas needed. (I can't do shit about Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc)

The way I see it, the fastest way to regain ground would be to shut CNN and the like down. How? I can only turn the tv to a different channel, but apparently that's not doing any good.

This is all a ploy to steal the election. Debates becoming questionable, reports of Biden having a big lead, politically terrorizing the president, pretend racism (dividing the country and all), Popular vote pact, shutting down the country with the covid scare, painting BLM on the streets specifically in front of Trump.

And then there's strength in numbers.....WHERE ARE OUR NUMBERS? We don't have a RLM (republican lives matter). We can only act individually.

too many problems - not enough answers.

What IS stepping off the porch? How do we fight back? How do we clearly state 'That's enough'? How do we take back the ground that's been lost? The answer isn't firearms at this point obviously, so what then?

edit - we've got 2 or 3 BLM street paintings that could get destroyed now - but I'm not driving 20 hours plus to help. It needs to be a movement, but good luck with the political layout of the areas.
Are we numbered enough to vote out the trouble dems? I doubt it in the areas needed. (I can't do shit about Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc)

The way I see it, the fastest way to regain ground would be to shut CNN and the like down. How? I can only turn the tv to a different channel, but apparently that's not doing any good.

This is all a ploy to steal the election. Debates becoming questionable, reports of Biden having a big lead, politically terrorizing the president, pretend racism (dividing the country and all), Popular vote pact, shutting down the country with the covid scare, painting BLM on the streets specifically in front of Trump.

And then there's strength in numbers.....WHERE ARE OUR NUMBERS? We don't have a RLM (republican lives matter). We can only act individually.

An unpopular opinion but those that are in control and condoning and encouraging what's happening truly believe they are untouchable. They have no fear....not even from elections. We have a president that has tried to fight with them but look how they have kept him on defense.

Until they are touched (yes physically) and some fear of repercussions established....it will only get worse.

Theres no need for thousands of armed people but a few well organized and disciplined people could make it happen. A few hundred would suffice.

Out of the 536 if 200 disappeared suddenly....

You don't fight a rattlesnake by targeting its rattlers.

I'm not referring to chest beaters looking for fame or glory. Actually just the opposite.

Last edited:

I've put forward some ideas:
  1. All Big 3 auto companies have come out with statements how much they like BLM and how they will do more diversity hiring. The Big 3 do not make money selling BLM activists cars: Blacks don't buy enough new cars and not the right kind, affluent Liberals buy foreign cars. The Big 3 make money selling conservatives cars. Trucks mainly. So we pick one of the 3, I nominate FCA, and everyone stop buying their shit. No Hellcats or Ram 3500s. Shame everyone who does. We keep this up until they howl, which they will.
  2. Boycott the NFL. If NFL players want to whine and cry, STOP PAYING FOR THEIR TICKETS AND STOP WATCHING THEIR TV.
  3. Isolate a State Capital in the numbers of the thousands. If we are there with 5,000 people, we could shut down a State capital. We could prevent the Police going in or out, nobody in cars, no deliveries. We could shut off their utilities. If we provide a physical barrier, the cops WILL NOT try to break it, because they know the boogaloo will go down. So behind this barrier, everyone with their Prepping supplies set up for the long haul, we turn off their water, electricity, and data. This is Civil Disobedience.
  4. Nationwide Strike: Shut down their garbage collection, HVAC repairs, Hospital maintenance, IT, and the other essential shit THAT WE DO, not the BLM faggots. They'll howl fast.
  5. Big Corporation fires someone for yelling about masks or having said N-word long ago? SHUT THEM THE FUCK DOWN. Surround their production facilities/Corp Officers, and don't let them in. Stop them from making money. Double with a boycott of their shit.
  6. University: Berkley has about 1,000 Professors that are openly stating they want Americans replaced with immigrants, that they hate whites, that they are forming a new world order. We can stop every single howling bitch-ass student and Prof from entering Berkley. We could shut Berkley down until the government enacts a proscribed education reform for EVERY Federally-funded institution, and this would include Harvard and Yale, who are private but take huge amounts of Federal money. YOU pay money so that Kamau Kambon can advocate the extermination of your children and grandkids. Why the fuck do you do that?
These and many other ideas would work with no violence. 'They' will not move against us in numbers b/c they can't without instigating something big.

WE buy the products, WE make the money, WE keep the lights on. They cannot fuck with us if we so choose.

I would say prevent that faggot Jared Kuschner and his plastic-tit wife from leaving their apartments until Sanctuary Cities start getting cleared and something is done with Opioids, just as an example. If the USSS, NG, and military want to fuck, we can fuck. I dare them to break through a line of 10,000 pissed off rednecks, MAGAs, Bikers for Trump.

1 in 1,000 of us could shut this country down in 24 hours, and keep it shut down. Share and ration our supplies. Organize logistics supplies to US, and shut the core liberal cities DOWN.

This could be done right now. It would be 100% effective and we can get ANYTHING we want.

Last edited:
  1. All Big 3 auto companies have come out with statements how much they like BLM and how they will do more diversity hiring. The Big 3 do not make money selling BLM activists cars: Blacks don't buy enough new cars and not the right kind, affluent Liberals buy foreign cars. The Big 3 make money selling conservatives cars. Trucks mainly. So we pick one of the 3, I nominate FCA, and everyone stop buying their shit. No Hellcats or Ram 3500s. Shame everyone who does. We keep this up until they howl, which they will.
  2. Boycott the NFL. If NFL players want to whine and cry, STOP PAYING FOR THEIR TICKETS AND STOP WATCHING THEIR TV.
  3. Isolate a State Capital in the numbers of the thousands. If we are there with 5,000 people, we could shut down a State capital. We could prevent the Police going in or out, nobody in cars, no deliveries. We could shut off their utilities. If we provide a physical barrier, the cops WILL NOT try to break it, because they know the boogaloo will go down. So behind this barrier, everyone with their Prepping supplies set up for the long haul, we turn off their water, electricity, and data. This is Civil Disobedience.
  4. Nationwide Strike: Shut down their garbage collection, HVAC repairs, Hospital maintenance, IT, and the other essential shit THAT WE DO, not the BLM faggots. They'll howl fast.
  5. Big Corporation fires someone for yelling about masks or having said N-word long ago? SHUT THEM THE FUCK DOWN. Surround their production facilities/Corp Officers, and don't let them in. Stop them from making money. Double with a boycott of their shit.
  6. University: Berkley has about 1,000 Professors that are openly stating they want Americans replaced with immigrants, that they hate whites, that they are forming a new world order. We can stop every single howling bitch-ass student and Prof from entering Berkley. We could shut Berkley down until the government enacts a proscribed education reform for EVERY Federally-funded institution, and this would include Harvard and Yale, who are private but take huge amounts of Federal money. YOU pay money so that Kamau Kambon can advocate the extermination of your children and grandkids. Why the fuck do you do that?
These and many other ideas would work with no violence. 'They' will not move against us in numbers b/c they can't without instigating something big.

WE buy the products, WE make the money, WE keep the lights on. They cannot fuck with us if we so choose.

I would say prevent that faggot Jared Kuschner and his plastic-tit wife from leaving their apartments until Sanctuary Cities start getting cleared and something is done with Opioids, just as an example. If the USSS, NG, and military want to fuck, we can fuck. I dare them to break through a line of 10,000 pissed off rednecks, MAGAs, Bikers for Trump.

1 in 1,000 of us could shut this country down in 24 hours, and keep it shut down. Share and ration our supplies. Organize logistics supplies to US, and shut the core liberal cities DOWN.

This could be done right now. It would be 100% effective and we can get ANYTHING we want.

What you are suggesting would take the cooperation of thousands...millions of people. We can't even agree on the condiments for a hamburger 😂

No, it will have to be something direct and specific to a set of particular targets.

I'm old enough to remember many times people suggesting riots/revolutions and these types of responses and even worse when talking to friends and family, but from my own observations, this is different. I think level headed people are starting to really see the long terms affects from what is happening and it scares the shit out of them. Do you know the most ferocious animal, the one that feels cornered...

What you are suggesting would take the cooperation of thousands...millions of people. We can't even agree on the condiments for a hamburger 😂

No, it will have to be something direct and specific to a set of particular targets.

It's just a matter of scale. The way civil action works is to apply pressure where it's needed. I said 1 in 1,000, in reality it could be 1 in 50,000 of everyone that is saying the same exact thing. Everyone I meet on the street who is not an abject Leftist is saying the same things we're saying here.

Warren Truck Assembly in Detroit is where RAM trucks are made. They have several other component plants there. Shutting down this complex shuts down RAM truck production, because their Saltillo Manuf. can't make RAM parts for the trucks they do there.

Between 1,000 and 5,000 people could shut that down. We could rotate so people wouldn't have to stay for months.

Part of the published list of demands would be:
  • Rescind your BLM statement
  • Promise to dismantle your Diversity Hiring program
  • Refuse to sell vehicles to operations like Univerisites
  • Put out a formal statement that you are against BLM
MAKE them say it.

We could then demand that EVERYONE who was fired, laid-off, or sanctioned in any way for participating, be re-hired, or we'll move on and shut other organizations down.

Focused application of force is all that it takes.

The MSM would not be able to ignore it, every Citizen Journalist would want to be there, and we'd gather huge support from people nationwide.

Corporations that WE support made statements in support of BLM because they don't want trouble.

We can make MORE trouble than any other group in this nation, by a lot.

Your objection is one of detail and scale. Those don't matter. I'm providing examples.

You're not thinking, you're being defeatist.

This shit is exactly what works.

Again, where's the numbers?

Hell, the best place to start, and with reason beyond question, would be a strike by the police. Hell, if ANYONE has reason to bite back it would be them. They can't even decide to go on strike with all the beating they've taken. They've got all the reason in the world, and they even have the numbers.

Again, where's the numbers?

Hell, the best place to start, and with reason beyond question, would be a strike by the police. Hell, if ANYONE has reason to bite back it would be them. They can't even decide to go on strike with all the beating they've taken. They've got all the reason in the world, and they even have the numbers.

I believe they have a clause in their contract about civil disobedience and refusing to do their job. Believe it means immediate termination. They'd all have to do it or the first few would be made examples of.

I'm old enough to remember many times people suggesting riots/revolutions and these types of responses and even worse when talking to friends and family, but from my own observations, this is different. I think level headed people are starting to really see the long terms affects from what is happening and it scares the shit out of them. Do you know the most ferocious animal, the one that feels cornered...

Scared is exactly the issue.

We have more power to scare Corporations and Government than any other group. Conservative Americans run everything, and we are prepared for anything.

As it is, we are just sitting on our ass.

We could force that Prosecutor in California to drop charges against the couple who painted over the BLM sign.

That is exactly what BLM has done. Tit for Tat.

When the Corporations and Government have to choose between pissing us off and using force against us, and pissing BLM off and using force against them, I'm confident they will choose BLM.

I don't know how demoralized and weak you guys are if you can't see this. We can MAKE them choose. Want to move against us? Ok. Now THEY'VE moved it to the next level, and that is called Moral Justification.

We can and should force this.

We have more power to scare Corporations and Government than any other group. Conservative Americans run everything, and we are prepared for anything.

We could force that Prosecutor in California to drop charges against the couple who painted over the BLM sign.

When the Corporations and Government have to choose between pissing us off and using force against us, and pissing BLM off and using force against them, I'm confident they will choose BLM.

I don't know how demoralized and weak you guys are if you can't see this. We can MAKE them choose. Want to move against us? Ok. Now THEY'VE moved it to the next level, and that is called Moral Justification.

We can and should force this.

Again...you're looking at getting thousands if not millions of people to cooperate. That's not going to happen...period. a nice thought but not practical in reality.

I don't like it but the fact is mine and your freedom was not won with words and good intentions but from the spilling of blood of our forefathers. They even stated to keep it, we may have to do the same.

Again, not millions or thousands but a few hundred could pull it off. They would thou have to be willing to sacrifice anything and everything. Not chest thumping retards looking for glory but individuals looking for anything but.

That is however is just my opinion...

Again...you're looking at getting thousands if not millions of people to cooperate. That's not going to happen...period. a nice thought but not practical in reality.

I don't like it but the fact is mine and your freedom was not won with words and good intentions but from the spilling of blood of our forefathers. They even stated to keep it, we may have to do the same.

Again, not millions or thousands but a few hundred could pull it off. They would thou have to be willing to sacrifice anything and everything. Not chest thumping retards looking for glory but individuals looking for anything but.

That is however is just my opinion...

But it really wont take that much. His example of the ram plant, word gets out and that's free advertising for the movement. Other people see progress and pushback and become emboldened. It's the SAME tactics that BLM uses. We have the numbers, we have the handles of production and purchasing. We have the power to stop this shit.

The second this shit pops off into destabilizing war is the day this country is completely and utterly fucked. The united states has developed entirely too many enemies abroad to go through an internal struggle WITHOUT foreign intervention, whether that comes from the U.N., china, etc. And that'll be some dystopian level shit.

But it really wont take that much. His example of the ram plant, word gets out and that's free advertising for the movement. Other people see progress and pushback and become emboldened. It's the SAME tactics that BLM uses. We have the numbers, we have the handles of production and purchasing. We have the power to stop this shit.

The second this shit pops off into destabilizing war is the day this country is completely and utterly fucked. The united states has developed entirely too many enemies abroad to go through an internal struggle WITHOUT foreign intervention, whether that comes from the U.N., china, etc. And that'll be some dystopian level shit.

I hope I am wrong and you and evernut is right...but I don't think so.

I believe they have a clause in their contract about civil disobedience and refusing to do their job. Believe it means immediate termination. They'd all have to do it or the first few would be made examples of.

Yes, but as a union, they can call for a strike over defunding I would think. Or what about the loss of individual protection against prosecution? As a union, they have the numbers

edit - but of course union means democrat....at least traditionally

Last edited:
What you're missing with this plan, is what works for BLM and other Leftist protests is that they have the Fake-Stream-Media (FSM) on their side. They riot, break windows, loot, burn police cars, burn businesses and the FSM praises them, calls it a "peaceful" protest.

We show up, not a single person gets assaulted, nothing gets burned, nothing gets broken and nothing gets stolen and the Media calls reports that "right-wing extremists", "white-supremists" and/or "domestic terrorists" are violently protesting.

In order to be successful, you have to reach the sheeple and unfortunately the sheeple get their opinions spoon fed to them by the FSM.

The united states has developed entirely too many enemies abroad to go through an internal struggle WITHOUT foreign intervention, whether that comes from the U.N., china, etc. And that'll be some dystopian level shit.

THAT would be some craptastic times.....Chinese marching through the streets? HA!

What you're missing with this plan, is what works for BLM and other Leftist protests is that they have the Fake-Stream-Media (FSM) on their side. They riot, break windows, loot, burn police cars, burn businesses and the FSM praises them, calls it a "peaceful" protest.

We show up, not a single person gets assaulted, nothing gets burned, nothing gets broken and nothing gets stolen and the Media calls reports that "right-wing extremists", "white-supremists" and/or "domestic terrorists" are violently protesting.

In order to be successful, you have to reach the sheeple and unfortunately the sheeple get their opinions spoon fed to them by the FSM.

So what news media outlet do we hijack and put our own people in place? :smokin:

I hope I am wrong and you and evernut is right...but I don't think so.

WHAT DOES CONCERN TROLL MEAN?

Concern trolling involves someone opposing an idea or viewpoint, yet acting like they’re an advocate for the cause. A concern troll offers undermining criticisms under the guise of concern. Their goal is to sabotage the cause being discussed, and to inspire doubt among group members.

Austin makes money off of you concern trolls. This is the problem with free msg boards. You can never trust Austin to act in a general interest, she acts in her own interest: clicks and views.

WHAT DOES CONCERN TROLL MEAN?

Concern trolling involves someone opposing an idea or viewpoint, yet acting like they’re an advocate for the cause. A concern troll offers undermining criticisms under the guise of concern. Their goal is to sabotage the cause being discussed, and to inspire doubt among group members.

Austin makes money off of you concern trolls. This is the problem with free msg boards. You can never trust Austin to act in a general interest, she acts in her own interest: clicks and views.

Who are you calling 'she' bitch? Stop tagging me in all your BS noob

We can and should force

The lead prosecutor in this case is notably biased. I recommend you Google her image and tell me if you think she is impartial.

Last edited:
Damn. I didn't even know that Austin and Rooney were lesbians.........not that there is anything wrong with that!! :smokin:

Top Back Refresh