What's new

What's a fun but non-douche car to drive?

Golf R in a subtle color, bonus points for black steelies and studded snows.

Or modded Alltrack Sportwagon for #longroofislife

A Crosstreck with WRX power and a MT6 would be absolutely bitchin.
There is one I see around me with a small (1-2") lift and all terrains that looks sweet.

120.JPG

This was my old car. 2005 WRX, Forrester springs/struts/trailing arm brackets (good for about 2" of lift), 1" wheel spacers, and 27" General Altimax Arctic tires. It was a 5 speed, but with the turbo/injectors/tune it made close to 300whp and was fun as hell to drive.

Only way I would drive 40K miles/year in a Subaru, is if I was 20 years old. Fawk that noise 😆
I'd want something big, fast, comfortable. My best friend is in the same situation = he drives a CC Cummins with a camper shell (occasional clients + hauls large samples in the back)
Isn't there a new diesel Tahoe? That might be worth a try.
The Lincoln ride sounds nice too.

dumb question, perhaps...

Do you take clients in the vehicle?
Any of them potentially have physical issues "falling into" or "climbing out" of a car?

I do haul customers around a little, to lunch and stuff. That's been pretty rare lately, with our state being all shut down and whatnot, but should pick up again in time.
So far I have never had a customer who couldn't climb into my truck or fall into my Porsche.

Isn't there a new diesel Tahoe? That might be worth a try.

If I was driving 40k a year and had a choice of vehicles id be driving a Hoe or a Burb. Fuck 40k a year in some small ass car.

Whatever full sized suv tickles your tits. It’s pretty much equivalent to a 1/2 ton pickup with a cap on it. MILs Tahoe is comfortable for long drives, capable of pulling a trailer, and it’s east enough to lay down the seats to haul stuff inside.

I sold my CTS-V and bought an AWD Lexus LS. It's got 380hp air ride that is stupid soft or in sport is actually sporty. My wife said I was crazy. But everytime we go on a road trip we take the car. We have only had 2 good snows this year. But I haven't got it stuck yet. And the last one I plowed the street for about 9 blocks where it was drifted and deep. :laughing: I have passed all kinds of cops doing 80 in a 65. Not even a look. It might have the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. Easily go 250k.

I sold my CTS-V and bought an AWD Lexus LS. It's got 380hp air ride that is stupid soft or in sport is actually sporty. My wife said I was crazy. But everytime we go on a road trip we take the car. We have only had 2 good snows this year. But I haven't got it stuck yet. And the last one I plowed the street for about 9 blocks where it was drifted and deep. :laughing: I have passed all kinds of cops doing 80 in a 65. Not even a look. It might have the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. Easily go 250k.

Wow, just went to the build and price on that Lexus LS, the 'EXECUTIVE PACKAGE WITH KIRIKO GLASS' option rings in just south of $24k. They're not messing around!

that ain't the car.... that's not wanting to get the cooties... :flipoff2:

So that must be the picture you see for a click-bait website with a rich hot chick lounging in the back of a sedan in a lazyboy that says 'look at 2021's most luxurious sedans, they're super cheap!

Top Back Refresh