What's new

What Kinda Bullshit is This

:lmao:
Gots to do tha mixed drink so your beer doesn't get shaken up:smokin:
Or:idea:Don't put it down:laughing:

Put the full unopened one in the cupholder, with the open one in your hand. I'm spoiled though with power steering and power lift :flipoff2:

I like welding stuff for neighbors. It’s cements my neighborly man status as somewhere further up the food chain than them. There is a skilled-man hierarchy. “Bring the broken metal to me and stand back unskilled man-child”

:lmao::lmao: My neighbor across the street hates me because of this very thing. No one goes to him for anything and it's hurt his tiny ego.

Just plowed about 4” of fresh powdery stuff off mine and my mom’s driveway. Hopefully we don’t get too much more tonight.

I need to put some weight on the back of this thing. Apparently my fat ass isn’t enough

Chains and wheel weights ftw.

It's got chains. I'm going to have to get some weights.

After last night and this morning I am wishing I would have gotten a 4 x 4 compact tractor. It got the job done, but could have been easier. If the snow was heavier I would have been screwed.

I just took the blower off and put on the plow because of how little snowfall. It's all sitting outside. Going to be a fun time switching it back after work. :homer:

I just took the blower off and put on the plow because of how little snowfall. It's all sitting outside. Going to be a fun time switching it back after work. :homer:

We got probably 8" of powder. I'll probably have to go out 1 more time to clean up.

Top Back Refresh