What's new

What Kinda Bullshit is This

Grnd93

The Dude
Member Number
Loc
Michigan
3 year old Husqvarna plow. Clearly was never welded properly to begin with. Now I need to fight with them about warranty.

Arm.JPG

It would take less time to weld it then it would to get someone on the phone about it.

If I had a welder it would already be fixed. Buying/borrowing one is my plan B right now.

If I had a welder it would already be fixed. Buying/borrowing one is my plan B right now.

JB-weld that shit or some of that flex tape glue shit they built an offroad buggy with :flipoff2:

Husqvarna makes the biggest piles of shit I have ever seen, unless its a chainsaw stay the hell away.

That's clearly the "haul out the welder and quit being a little bitch" kind of bullshit.

Yup, waste of time to fight or argue about it. Just grind, booger and squirt paint at it and be done already.

burn your man card. if it wasnt taken from you years ago.

If it's in the budget, a "hot glue gun" (MIG) is damned handy.

Unfortunately, it’s not until sleepy joe gets me another stimulus check.

going to the dealer after work to see if they will push for a warranty repair. If they don’t want to play ball I’ll get a loaner machine from our gas supplier. Or take it apart to give one of our welders 5 minutes worth of work.

Any guy with more than 5m of experience will weld that better than how it came from the factory.

You go on and get it warrantied, pretty damn sure it'll just happen again. You have someone weld it up, its done.

going to the dealer after work to see if they will push for a warranty repair. If they don’t want to play ball I’ll get a loaner machine from our gas supplier. Or take it apart to give one of our welders 5 minutes worth of work.

It might be worth taking it to a local welding shop with a case of beer in hand...

It might be worth taking it to a local welding shop with a case of beer in hand...

I’ll consider that plan C. It would be more of a pain in the ass to take it off or apart than to get my hands on a MIG and do it here.

the upside is that it broke after I was done pushing snow. Driving it back to the shed to put it away and the blade just dropped.

Why take it apart? $100 HF booger welder and youll have it for the next time.

Top Back Refresh