What's new

We're (NM) #1!

Hold my beer.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 09-38-00 Forcible rape rate in the U.S. by state 2020 Statista.png

:eek:

Hold my beer.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 09-38-00 Forcible rape rate in the U.S. by state 2020 Statista.png

:eek:
Wtf? Over double the arkansas numbers? Shit man arkansas rapes the fuck out people and yall are DOUBLE that.

What the hell are yall doing up there? You'd think it would be too cold to just hold somebody down and jam the dick in them. "It's negative 37 degrees and I need some ass. Grab his arms and hold him up against the igloo Randy. Don't let him bite you." [unzip]

Wtf? Over double the arkansas numbers? Shit man arkansas rapes the fuck out people and yall are DOUBLE that.

What the hell are yall doing up there? You'd think it would be too cold to just hold somebody down and jam the dick in them. "It's negative 37 degrees and I need some ass. Grab his arms and hold him up against the igloo Randy. Don't let him bite you." [unzip]
Native/Indigenous population

Native Alaskans make up 61% of rape victims in the state, and Native Americans make up 40% of sex assault victims in South Dakota, The New York Times has reported. One in three Native American women has said she's been raped in her lifetime, according to a frequently cited Justice Department report from 2000. Native women are 2.5 times more likely to be raped than women of other races, that report found.

Nobody knows for sure why Native American women are so vulnerable to rape. Some experts blame alcoholism and the breakdown of the Native American family

I think alaska numbers must includes wildlife. :eek:

Well, uuuh...

A buddy told me his friend was walking across the bridge down by the port, and saw a gaggle of bums below. They were all harassing one guy, shoving and knocking him over. Bent him over a railing, and he's yelling "I'm not a woman!!" :frown:

For extra points, guess the race.

Another dude was passed out face down on the sidewalk on the main drag in midtown, and another zombie was going at it. Bums doing bum stuff.

I've been told that all the villages are exiling their criminals, shipping them to Anchorage. Given the explosion in the last 5 years, I believe it.

And now back to your regularly scheduled meth use...

That and alcoholism. Numbers are staggering in indigenous folks.
I live on the border of the largest reservation in the US. I’m painfully aware of DUI, Rape, narcotic, assault, suicide, murder, missing persons, and crash statistics. Bernalilo and San Juan counties kinda trade places year to year for taking the top spot per capita in a bunch of those things.

surprised NJ is so low.

NM the only state that actually studies for a drug test.

Top Back Refresh