We're (NM) #1!

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
:homer:

1683209196584.png

Not sure why, but I knew exactly what this thread would be about when I read the title. Not sure if everyone knows this about NM, or if it is just osmosis from me reading threads on here. IDK what metric they are using for KY to not be top 10, but I'll take it.

:smokin: WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!! :frown:
But we did reelect I wise Latina democrap as governor
It is sad you know anytime your state makes the national news you know it is never for anything good

But I don't understand... I thought drugs were illegal in your state?

Maybe you guys should look into making them extra more illegal-er.
NM is one of the states that legalized marijuana. So obviously meth is the number 1 problem with this shit hole.

Edit. Drtdevl beat me by less than a min.

Tldr

My .02 is, Meh....
Misinformation mongering and the conversion of critical thought comes to mind here.

Who opened the door to everything is legal recently?
Where did they come in?
Hows the prk not a top 10

NM is one of the states that legalized marijuana. So obviously meth is the number 1 problem with this shit hole.

Edit. Drtdevl beat me by less than a min.
My wife won't let me forget it... Move from there to MN, and they almost immediately legalized (she's a bit of a pot head:smokin:) after we left.

I can finally rest easy, as it appears MN is legalizing this year (house and senate bills both passed, now headed to committee to hash out differences and re-vote, governor indicates he will sign).

Did a quick search to see what Michigan's top drug issue was. This was interesting:

Michigan has more annual opioid prescriptions than people

..and where is this happening?

Wayne County, which contains Detroit and the surrounding area, has the biggest drug problem of anywhere in Michigan. The area reported 43 annual drug deaths per 100,000 residents from 2015 to 2019, more than double the U.S. rate.

But years ago, I had heard there was a big heroin issue in a high school near where I live. We are rural with many parents commuting back to Detroit and the suburbs. So lots of rich kids with time to kill.

Top Back Refresh