What's new

Well that sucked

Damn, came in here to see pics of how the hell he hit 36 walls in a single fall. Sucks.

R.I.P.

Wasn’t he the guy who built the rape shack and went to work in one of the Dakotas? It was a great following his journey. RIP rape shack.
If it is the same person from the other place, then yes. I contributed to the build, when he returned, he got in touch and tried to pay it back. I told him that wasn't how it worked but I did appreciate the offer.

Are you sure it's the same guy? The last time on here was Feb 2, but the gofundme said he passed on Feb 1.

Ok, that's now two threads where you misspelled the most important word in that sentence.
There could have been some dark humour in his post? I mean the soles of his shoes didn’t keep 151 upright? They are now at rest?

RIP sir… almost seems to corny it’s like when the Mark dude dies in Greys Anatomy. Seemed perfectly fine and lights out…

Are you sure it's the same guy? The last time on here was Feb 2, but the gofundme said he passed on Feb 1.
It shows he was last here Feb 3. So yeah the timeline doesn’t add up…died Feb 1, on here Feb 3. Possible someone had his phone/computer/tablet and clicked on a link to this site I suppose.

Shit, I regret writing this now.

OP:
1669151761171.png

This thread:
tumblr_lmlbe7hSiv1qkf5c4o1_4005.gif
:homer::homer:

I have no shame though. I'd want the heckling as well. Live long and laugh hard, even if it is at my expense.
Rest easy and wheel in the big ORV park up there!

Y'all are right of course. I'm pretty sure he and I might have joked about something once on the old forum, so I thought he'd get a laugh out of what I wrote.

And if my wife ever posts that I've died, first off, someone better investigate because 100% it was her. Then, have at it. You can joke however you want about me. Just like now.

Y'all are right of course. I'm pretty sure he and I might have joked about something once on the old forum, so I thought he'd get a laugh out of what I wrote.

And if my wife ever posts that I've died, first off, someone better investigate because 100% it was her. Then, have at it. You can joke however you want about me. Just like now.

Southernfriedcj8 will know before any of us.

Top Back Refresh