What's new

Well that sucked

stjames151

RIP 2/1/2023
Member Number
Loc
Right behind you
Sitting in the hospital.....again. had massive internal bleeding, a concussion, and bruises all over. Apparently I tried to save a fall, against a wall, hit 3 more walls hard,,,then the floor and knocked myself out. Neighbor found me on the floor bleeding about a day later and called EMS. So far irs been 9+L saline, 6 units of blood, one of platelets, and countless others, not to mention all the all the countless public service workers asking " Did you get int a fight? No. Did you get mugged? No. Did you see who did this to you? Yup:laughing:." My blood count is still low. Wish me luck. I start PT tomorrow

You fell over?
I fell into a wall and hit my hesd the first time cause of a wet floor. From there, the above hilarity ensued.

BTW, know what thi is:

2022-11-2205.52.384880542315394324553.jpg

Suck dude!! hope you heal up fastish.
I tripped in the first dark snowy morning last month and hit the ground fuggin hard. Ribs made all kinds of bad cracky noises. About 4 weeks in and I can mostly cough/sneeze without much pain...

Damn man. Heal up fast. Usually when I do shot like that and end up time traveling it's whisky induced.

Top Back Refresh