What's new

Well that sucked

Was it like the Judo slap when you hit the ground?
It was a mill wide safety class

they jam 500 employees into one room during flu season to talk about to put your arms out before you hit the ground:laughing:

meanwhile whole buildings are about to fall on your head, but that is what the safety crew wants to focus on

either that or painting a stripe on the ground :grinpimp:

Sitting in the hospital.....again. had massive internal bleeding, a concussion, and bruises all over. Apparently I tried to save a fall, against a wall, hit 3 more walls hard,,,then the floor and knocked myself out. Neighbor found me on the floor bleeding about a day later and called EMS. So far irs been 9+L saline, 6 units of blood, one of platelets, and countless others, not to mention all the all the countless public service workers asking " Did you get int a fight? No. Did you get mugged? No. Did you see who did this to you? Yup:laughing:." My blood count is still low. Wish me luck. I start PT tomorrow
You are going to have to provide some more details. How the fuck do you try to save a fall, and proceed to bounce of 4 walls before smacking the floor? This doesn't even seem plausible in a 3 stooges world.:laughing:
You might even need to do a video recreation, as I am not sure you can even put into words so anyone can understand how this scenario played out.:lmao:

Is this a riddle?

I’ve fallen up stairs but what you describe is like a seizure when you kept getting up and slamming yourself into different objects.

I watched a kid pass out from lack of oxygen and run around attempting backflips and front flips while smashing into everything in a circle and he never completed flip. His body spazed out while waking up from the chock out. He never remembered what he did but he kicked his own ass. It was nutty

I can’t picture the scene but get better man. Rest up

Last edited:
You are going to have to provide some more details. How the fuck do you try to save a fall, and proceed to bounce of 4 walls before smacking the floor? This doesn't even seem plausible in a 3 stooges world.
Small elevator shaft maybe, or down the laundry chute... =-)

What ever happened to him? Seemed like good people.
Don't know, just remember him from the old place. His story just hit a nerve with me. Makes me feel lucky for all the shit I've done.

Is this a riddle?

I’ve fallen up stairs but what you describe is like a seizure when you kept getting up and slamming yourself into different objects.

I watched a kid pass out from lack of oxygen and run around attempting backflips and front flips while smashing into everything in a circle and he never completed flip. His body spazed out while waking up from the chock out. He never remembered what he did but he kicked his own ass. It was nutty

I can’t picture the scene but get better man. Rest up
Have a dog that suffers from seizures. His body contorts in all manners and he smashes into whatever is around when they’re bad. I could see a person really hurting themselves.

Don't know, just remember him from the old place. His story just hit a nerve with me. Makes me feel lucky for all the shit I've done.
Was he the guy running a Tough Mudder and jumped into the mud pit instantly making him a quadriplegic from the busted neck? That story was unnerving because he was an athlete a few seconds earlier but now drowning in mud. If that’s him he described having to turn his head to get air and that was his only working muscle

You are going to have to provide some more details. How the fuck do you try to save a fall, and proceed to bounce of 4 walls before smacking the floor? This doesn't even seem plausible in a 3 stooges world.:laughing:
You might even need to do a video recreation, as I am not sure you can even put into words so anyone can understand how this scenario played out.:lmao:
6gP2.gif

This is how I pictured it.

Was he the guy running a Tough Mudder and jumped into the mud pit instantly making him a quadriplegic from the busted neck? That story was unnerving because he was an athlete a few seconds earlier but now drowning in mud. If that’s him he described having to turn his head to get air and that was his only working muscle
That's it.

Damn. I remember that guy but I don't recall all that. That fucking suuuuuucks.

Get well, sorry to hear.

woke up after dirt bike crashes but was only out for a few seconds maybe minutes.

Worst was when I filled my helmet with grass/dirt and thought I was blind.

I fell into a wall and hit my hesd the first time cause of a wet floor. From there, the above hilarity ensued.

BTW, know what thi is:

2022-11-2205.52.384880542315394324553.jpg
They're lying to you. You died and were buried for over a year.

Need proof? Look at the length of those nails. And you clearly dug your way out of the grave, you undead bastard.

My cousin fell off the BOTTOM step of a ladder.
Hit his head on a rolling toolbox the hit the cement floor

Broke his eye socket , bone went through sinus cavity , detached retina, dislocated shoulders, dislocated knee etc

Four separate surgeries on his retina ,

When he woke up he hard a difficult time getting his cellphone out of his pocket
Right shoulder dislocated and cell phone in right pocket .

Called neighbor before he passed out again .

My cousin fell off the BOTTOM step of a ladder.
Hit his head on a rolling toolbox the hit the cement floor

Broke his eye socket , bone went through sinus cavity , detached retina, dislocated shoulders, dislocated knee etc

Four separate surgeries on his retina ,

When he woke up he hard a difficult time getting his cellphone out of his pocket
Right shoulder dislocated and cell phone in right pocket .

Called neighbor before he passed out again .
Yeah tas kinds this same scenario. It wasn't the heightt of the fall, it was number and sheer strength and location on my body of the impacts. You're more likely to die falling from 2'-3' than from above 6' cause you're almost certainly going to land on your head.

You're more likely to die falling from 2'-3' than from above 6' cause you're almost certainly going to land on your head.

You're probably not technically wrong but that's only because how much more prevalent working at low heights is vs working above 3ft.

To portray working on a step stool as being more dangerous than stuff that's higher up is simply lying with statistics.

WTF? His last post was Jan 26, last activity was Feb 3rd.

And left the world suddenly? As in died suddenly or maybe lingering issues with his fall?

RIP buddy :beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
Fucking sucks. I don't want to speculate on what could've happened but lots of unexpected bullshit can happen when recovering from a significant injury.

It reminds me of a young guy who worked for me years ago. We were both in our early 20s. He had a relatively routine ankle surgery to deal with an old injury that was giving him ongoing issues. He had a stroke and died. It was almost certainly a blood clot that developed in his leg and then travelled to his brain. Just a shitty freak thing.

Wasn’t he the guy who built the rape shack and went to work in one of the Dakotas? It was a great following his journey. RIP rape shack.

Top Back Refresh