What's new

Welding fixture table

Want. Cant justify. Guess I will stick with my homebuilt welding table and excessive time with tape measures and calipers to square stuff up.

Jealous.

I was going to suggest the system 16 table but then I noticed the price went from 3k for the kit to $4500. Fucking A thats a increase while my order only increase by $500 if bought today. Guessing they are taking off really well.

Funny. One of Colin Furze's videos popped up today and he was setting up this.

1669343636805.png

Funny. One of Colin Furze's videos popped up today and he was setting up this.

1669343636805.png

At least you can save shipping since they are in Charlotte NC so why dont you have one yet. :grinpimp:

Any he's not lying about how evil the leg install is on the table. Fucking sucks but it seems to be that way with every fixture table.

So who is going to find a local vendor for this thing. Perfect for the fireball vise
1669346198510.png

Last edited:
At least you can save shipping since they are in Charlotte NC so why dont you have one yet. :grinpimp:

Any he's not lying about how evil the leg install is on the table. Fucking sucks but it seems to be that way with every fixture table.

So who is going to find a local vendor for this thing. Perfect for the fireball vise
1669346198510.png
$36 on Amazon and eBay

Finally got the table in after the fuckery at Fedex. Took yesterday off since it was suppose to be delivered but only received a phone call asking if it was a residential place. No shit dump bitch, says on the ticket. So scheduled for drop off today between noon and 5pm. No problem I will just leave work at 11 to make sure Im home. I received a phone call from my wife as Im pulling out of the parking lot that fedex was at the house. Wish I could have been home to talk to driver. I was scheduled for the last stop but someone put it at the door of the truck. He was just hoping someone was home to take delivery. He agreed the lady at the depot was a stupid bitch to my wife. At least he was nice to leave it where I suggested till I could get home in 15 mins.

One hell of a crate. 1300 lbs of joy
Pallet.JPG

Dam nice legs and wheels
Packing 1.jpg

The 800mm table extensions are heavy as fuck. 56.5 lbs each Drill for size.
Packing 2.jpg

Table wrapped really well.
Table packing.jpg

Sexy
Table packing 2.jpg

Homemade lifting bracket. Knocked this out last night on the mill to use the adjustable bolts I bought with the kit. I had to use a poor mans forklift to install the legs. Wish I had more than a cherry picker and pallet jack but they work.
Homemade liftring.jpg

Whole package I bought.
Complete package.jpg

I will have some picturing showing the setup for welding storage container for under the fadal enclosure.
Super jealous. I want one of those tables. Probably gonna settle for the 2”thick by 12” x8’ long chunks of steel at the steel yard that has holes like that drilled in them. :homer:

I didn't know that was even a thing. Might be a handy thing to have?
They are handy for small thin stuff. Anything over 1/16" is going to tax your vise. Putting a cheater handle on the vise is a good way to fuck up your vise. Not that I would ever be dumb enough to do that........

They are handy for small thin stuff. Anything over 1/16" is going to tax your vise. Putting a cheater handle on the vise is a good way to fuck up your vise. Not that I would ever be dumb enough to do that........

Damn, I don't have much need for plate that's under 1/8"

Seems like something like the SWAG (or other mfgs) press brake kits would make more sense unless you're regularly doing light stuff:

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 12.27.02 PM.png

Seems like something like the SWAG (or other mfgs) press brake kits would make more sense unless you're regularly doing light stuff:

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 12.27.02 PM.png

I have the swag one also, it has the opposite problem, bottom die is to large. Shimming with more angle is hokey at best. Soon as I find a suitable piece of bottom die it will get cut up and redone.

That's brilliant.

I have this one that I basically got free with a bunch of other stuff I bought from a shop clean-out. Heavier and tighter radius than the SWAG. No idea who made it or how old it is.

1669409910246.png

That's brilliant.

I have this one that I basically got free with a bunch of other stuff I bought from a shop clean-out. Heavier and tighter radius than the SWAG. No idea who made it or how old it is.

1669409910246.png

Probably older then either one of us. :eek:

This one looks cool. Might better for those of us with limited space.
1669410273242.png

That's brilliant.

1669409910246.png
That looks like it goes to an iron worker.

That's brilliant.

1669409910246.png
I have the iron worker that it goes to in my shop:grinpimp:

What make/model machine does it go to?
It goes to a 'Metal Pro'
should fit all the models, or at least most of them
they are pretty universal, you can home make a press for the tool that you have pretty easy

All of my dies came from a shop that went out of business. My upper die holder is inspired by the Swag design. I saw some 4-way dies on ebay while looking for tooling a while back. I like the 4-way better than the swag setup.

Like this one?

Shame they dont sell that nicer die along with the swag kit instead of their weld together die. That and the finger break on my press would be sweet

Worked on making a few more spare universal stops.

Normally $66 versus the $5 I could make them for not including tooling. Saves about 700.

First op.jpg

13 total in the end.
12x Stack.jpg
I have made lots out of Aluminum flat bar. Fast on the cnc mill to make, and nice for when your working with stainless steels or anythign else you don't want to possibly mark up. Thick Aluminum angle also works good with some slotted holes milled in it for setting things up.

Top Back Refresh