What's new

Vehicle Shipping

I was gonna use 2BB's trailer if I took the camper.

It also added hour's to the trip.

I did brakes and bearings on mine over the summer and lil lil'yota changed some boards for me and the wife "Racergirl" wanted to just do rooms.

Tomato Tomato.:laughing:

Hey man, what's your route home? I found a pair of super duty axles in Topeka, maybe I could make it worth your while, got my wheels turning....

Topeka isn't on the way to AZ :laughing:. That said, anything is possible for someone who likes to put the miles on. He might be about to go by Topeka right now. Grab and throw under the rig and go home 44/I40

Be weary of stazworks, they're popular around here since guys like to run huge tires in the snow. Most have decent luck, but I know 1 guy who has tried multiple times to get them to seal with no luck, anything below 5 and they just go flat. Which is garbage for snow wheelin. I guess stazworks tried to help him once, then just basically said, sorry about your luck.

20201112_214043_(1).jpg
20201112_213547_HDR_(1).jpg
20201112_212659_HDR_(1).jpg
Our fearless leader hard at tryin to get thing in his shop:lmao:

I can hardly wait until he's done with the build and realizes he can't get it out of his shop.

lol, already started looking for rollers this AM.

I got a structural engineer buddy that helped us with drawings rehabbing our house, gonna bribe him with a beer and see about getting rid of that massive wood header with a smaller steel beam

You're both wrong, kinda :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Had to Google it to be sure though :homer:

Modern Diesel engines do not have carburetors, however in the early days of tractors and equipment, there were a few Diesel engines that did, as they were started on gasoline and warmed up for a few minutes, before the gasoline was switched off and the injection unit was advanced (turned on) and the engine would then operate normally as a diesel, these examples were most commonly used by International Havester / Farmall, and I believe there were others as well.

Those 2 things do not tell you that it is not a diesel.

Yep, a friend has an old ih dozer that is carburated with a diesel

You're both wrong, kinda :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Had to Google it to be sure though :homer:

Modern Diesel engines do not have carburetors, however in the early days of tractors and equipment, there were a few Diesel engines that did, as they were started on gasoline and warmed up for a few minutes, before the gasoline was switched off and the injection unit was advanced (turned on) and the engine would then operate normally as a diesel, these examples were most commonly used by International Havester / Farmall, and I believe there were others as well.

Okay, so there are some old tractor engines that ran carbureted on gas with spark ignition systems to warm up before switching over to the diesel fuel system and compression ignition (an interesting bit of trivia I was unaware of), but there is no such thing as a diesel carburetor :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh