What's new

Vehicle Shipping

I made DC a meme. Posted it on his site.

image_31542.jpg

Went on easier than my rig.

Don't have to worry about anybody stealing it:laughing:

It should have come with an instruction manual.

I say the mebers here get a chance to buy a 8"x8" spot on the wrap to put whatever the fawk they want! Austin there is a way to make money and have members be a parts of that pig

:lmao:

... I'm not rolling around in the BBCmobile :flipoff2:

Sounds like it will probably be the BBHmobile, that's Big Butt Hole mobile. I'm going through my albums of ballon knot photos right now. So many good ones to pick from, decisions, decisions.

Still waiting for the shaky video of Lil yota rolling it in the desert :flipoff2:

Did anyone even get that reference?
​​​​​​

I do, but can't exactly remember who rolled who's brand new car in their yard testing it out. I believe there were pictures posted and everything. No?

I do, but can't exactly remember who rolled who's brand new car in their yard testing it out. I believe there were pictures posted and everything. No?

Not sure on that one, I was referring to the og pirate VHS tape where 2 of the other pirates were towing lances original Fj40 somewhere. They pulled, and proceeded to get drunk, drive around in the desert, flop it on a rock, then try to "drive out of it" while the valve were clacking away and the camera man was giggling like a little kid. :lmao:​​​​​​

I was in hs and watched that tape a bunch of times, got a boot leg copy from seabss44 :laughing:

Still waiting for the shaky video of Lil yota rolling it in the desert :flipoff2:

Did anyone even get that reference?
​​​​​​

Im not sure I can get it started by myself.

Ya almost need to be an octopus

I mean really

It's a freakin diesel with a carburetor and a choke:laughing:

Top Back Refresh