What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

But the vaccines weren’t available until after the election, correct?
It was available for "high risk" individuals, IIRC, right before the election and was made available to elderly right after the election.

Edit: graphic was for 2021, not 2020. Back to searching.

Edit 2: from FDA's website, it looks like the EUA came late Nov 2020. There were discussions on "vaccine candidates" right before the election, but actual "approval" didn't come until after the election. Apparently, the Deep State didn't want to chance the vaccine approval increasing votes for Trump.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise, they're going to try to blame Trump for this.
1661433046288.png

It's not like any Democrat governors implemented vaccine mandates or promoted this garbage for young children or anything.

When adverse effects of the vaccines started to come out, in 2021, I thought it would be a very short time before dems blamed everything on Trump, since it was his administration that accelerated and funded their development. But it didn't happen. I guess that shows how important those vaccines are to the machine.

When adverse effects of the vaccines started to come out, in 2021, I thought it would be a very short time before dems blamed everything on Trump, since it was his administration that accelerated and funded their development. But it didn't happen. I guess that shows how important those vaccines are to the machine.

LOL at that time Dems were still pushing mandates and lottery ticket bribes.

I voted for Trump twice. But when it comes to this vaccine, I say fuck him.

He knew the dangers of pushing a vaccine past safety protocols. He also touted how amazing Operation Warp Speed was.

Him and all the Dems that pushed this vaccine as the answer to our pandemic can all burn for all I care.

It was available for "high risk" individuals, IIRC, right before the election and was made available to elderly right after the election.

Edit: graphic was for 2021, not 2020. Back to searching.

Edit 2: from FDA's website, it looks like the EUA came late Nov 2020. There were discussions on "vaccine candidates" right before the election, but actual "approval" didn't come until after the election. Apparently, the Deep State didn't want to chance the vaccine approval increasing votes for Trump.
Wait wait wait....

The absolute first thing Trump endorsed to treat covid was hydroxychloroquine. I think that occurred maybe 2 or 3 months into the rona. I remember texting my parents about it when news dropped. Back when I thought that covid could actually be a big deal. :homer:

Then the cdc and fauci came out like the next day and said "this shit don't work! Source: my ass"

Which then immediately politicized the entire fucking thing to the point that kamal Harris said her faith in the vaccine was null because Trump was president.

Them motherfuckers think that Pepperidge farms don't remember, do they?
Screenshot_20220825-130157_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Oh yea there's a video collection somewhere on the net, showing Biden, Kamala, etc etc rambling about the vaxx oct/nov '20. "You gonna take this garbage? Do you really trust this is safe? I know I don't. No thank you. You can keep your experiment." 6 months later- "IT GETS THE INJECTION OR IT LOOSES ITS JOB"

I voted for Trump twice. But when it comes to this vaccine, I say fuck him.

He knew the dangers of pushing a vaccine past safety protocols. He also touted how amazing Operation Warp Speed was.

Him and all the Dems that pushed this vaccine as the answer to our pandemic can all burn for all I care.
Trump relied on what he was told. I don't blame him. I also don't blame biden for the vax. I do blame the CDC, the scientists and every person involved with the decision making at the FDA. Where I blame biden and the dems was for the mandate. I don't know if trump would have mandated it like the dems did but if he did I would blame him too.

Oh yea there's a video collection somewhere on the net, showing Biden, Kamala, etc etc rambling about the vaxx oct/nov '20. "You gonna take this garbage? Do you really trust this is safe? I know I don't. No thank you. You can keep your experiment." 6 months later- "IT GETS THE INJECTION OR IT LOOSES ITS JOB"
We all know that's what actually happened, but if you think that is the story that the MSM and the Deep State are going to tell, then can I interest you in some prime ocean-front real-estate in Arizona?

We all know that's what actually happened, but if you think that is the story that the MSM and the Deep State are going to tell, then can I interest you in some prime ocean-front real-estate in Arizona?
Yea, I'm sure that vid has been wiped from everywhere but maybe 4chan.

Trump relied on what he was told. I don't blame him. I also don't blame biden for the vax. I do blame the CDC, the scientists and every person involved with the decision making at the FDA. Where I blame biden and the dems was for the mandate. I don't know if trump would have mandated it like the dems did but if he did I would blame him too.

No.

We knew it was experimental. Information leaked about these MRNA vaccines and the dangers.

You’re telling a president wasn’t more privy to the risks? C’mon.

There’s a reason the FDA exists. That reason is apparently gone now.

No.

We knew it was experimental. Information leaked about these MRNA vaccines and the dangers.

ok I'll meet you 1/2 way. I'm ok with them providing the vax. I am not ok with it being mandatory I am not ok with everyone after biden got in power overselling the shit out of it and I am not ok with all the secrets and denials now.

No.

Well that President got condemned and vilified every time he tried to play the Covid thing down. "OMG he said it will be over by spring! Burn him he's a witch!". That's how it went.

Here's an article from the lying sacks of shit at the Atlantic. Read it now and tell me who was lying.

How do you forget this shit?

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus​

An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency

President Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about the coronavirus pandemic and the country’s preparation for this once-in-a-generation crisis.

Here, a collection of the biggest lies he’s told as the nation endures a public-health and economic calamity. This post will be updated as needed.

On the Nature of the Outbreak

When:
Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: More than 200,000 Americans have died from COVID-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 numbers. Estimates of the mental-health toll of the Great Recession are mixed. A 2014 study tied more than 10,000 suicides in Europe and North America to the financial crisis. But a larger analysis in 2017 found that although the rate of suicide was increasing in the United States, the increase could not be directly tied to the recession and was attributable to broader socioeconomic conditions predating the downturn.

The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
The truth: When Trump made these claims in May, coronavirus cases were either increasing or plateauing in the majority of American states. Over the summer, the country saw a second surge even greater than its first in the spring.

RECOMMENDED READING​

Juliette Kayyem: The emotionally challenging next phase of the pandemic

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Saturday, July 4
The claim: “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
The truth: The virus can still cause tremendous suffering if it doesn’t kill a patient, and the WHO has said that about 15 percent of COVID-19 cases can be severe, with 5 percent being critical. Fauci has rejected Trump’s claim, saying the evidence shows that the virus “can make you seriously ill” even if it doesn’t kill you.

When: Monday, July 6
The claim: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
The truth: The U.S. had neither the lowest mortality rate nor the lowest case-fatality rate when Trump made this claim. As of July 13, the case-fatality rate—the ratio of deaths to confirmed COVID-19 cases—was 4.1 percent, which placed the U.S. solidly in the middle of global rankings. At the time, it had the world’s ninth-worst mortality rate, with 41.33 deaths per 100,000 people, according to Johns Hopkins University.

The claim: Mexico is partly to blame for COVID-19 surges in the Southwest.
The truth: Even before Latin America’s COVID-19 cases began to rise, the U.S. and Mexico had jointly agreed in March to restrict nonessential land travel between the two countries, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection says illegal border crossings are down compared with last year. Health experts say blaming Mexican immigrants for surges is misguided, especially when most of the individuals crossing the border are U.S. citizens who live nearby.

The claim: Children are “virtually immune” to COVID-19.
The truth: The science is not definitive, but that doesn’t mean children are immune. Studies in the U.S. and China have suggested that kids are less likely than adults to be infected, and more likely to have mild symptoms, but can still spread the virus to their family members and others. The CDC has said that about 7 percent of COVID-19 cases and less than 0.1 percent of COVID-19-related deaths have occurred in children.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: The U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”
The truth: When Trump said this, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and India all had lower case-fatality rates than the U.S., which sat in the middle of performance rankings among all nations and among the 20 countries hardest hit by the virus.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies.

Another claim: Trump celebrated a gain of 9 million jobs as “a record in the history of our country” and said that the United States had experienced “the smallest economic contraction of any major Western nation.”
The truth: The country did gain 9 million jobs from May to July—after losing more than 20 million from February to April, during the pandemic’s first surge. And more than a dozen developed countries have recorded smaller economic contractions than America’s recession.

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

The claim: The media is overblowing fears about the virus ahead of Election Day.
The truth: There is no media conspiracy to hype up the virus threat. Cases and hospitalizations are rising across the country, and America set and broke multiple daily case records during the last week of October, nearing 100,000 cases in a single day on Friday.

The claim: "What happens is, you get better” after being sick with COVID-19. “That's what happens: You get better.”
The truth: While most cases of COVID-19 are mild, that doesn’t negate the risk the virus poses. As of the beginning of November, it has killed more than 220,000 Americans.

Another claim: “You get better and then you’re immune.”
The truth: Although similar viruses provide some short-term immunity after recovery, doctors don’t yet know how long COVID-19 immunity lasts, especially given anecdotal reports of reinfection. Trump’s claim also ignores the long-term side effects of contracting COVID-19 that so-called long-haulers have reported.

No.

So trump approved it before trials were done? Any POTUS regardless of side would have been thought of as inept if they failed to try to develop a vaccine. It is the FDA and CDC’s jobs to use the most accurate information in order to determine if a EUA is needed as well as if the rMNA trials are safe and should be continued. Only after Government censoring social media regarding Doctors speaking up about the dangers would it be the POTUS job to step in and say something.

Trump could have seen the latest numbers on his way out and probably did. However I dont ever remember him saying it was safe for the general public to take, or FDA approved or required to maintain employment. Unless I missed that part then please provide me with that bit of information.

I do remember him trying to do as much as possible to get information out there, including HCQ/Zinc and Ivermectin. Both of which the agencies that are supposed to oversee safety lied in order to further their means of pushing a rMNA regiment.

I also remember his saying the vaccine is supposed to be there for those who want it. But there will never be a requirement, its just so we can open back up for business as a country.

So trump approved it before trials were done? Any POTUS regardless of side would have been thought of as inept if they failed to try to develop a vaccine. It is the FDA and CDC’s jobs to use the most accurate information in order to determine if a EUA is needed as well as if the rMNA trials are safe and should be continued. Only after Government censoring social media regarding Doctors speaking up about the dangers would it be the POTUS job to step in and say something.

Trump could have seen the latest numbers on his way out and probably did. However I dont ever remember him saying it was safe for the general public to take, or FDA approved or required to maintain employment. Unless I missed that part then please provide me with that bit of information.

I do remember him trying to do as much as possible to get information out there, including HCQ/Zinc and Ivermectin. Both of which the agencies that are supposed to oversee safety lied in order to further their means of pushing a rMNA regiment.

I also remember his saying the vaccine is supposed to be there for those who want it. But there will never be a requirement, its just so we can open back up for business as a country.

He definitely said it was safe and great, and patted himself on the back many times for it.

Never said it was approved, but sold it as better than sliced bread.

seeing how the dems pushed this so hard i don't see how they escape the blame

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

Name something the Democrats do great.

Orwell.

Are you saying to add "or well" to my inquiry?
Nope, I answered your question - "Orwell"

It would be fantastic to see the lid blew off of the covid culture scam, even if it did there's dumbasses that would still believe in the lie

The most horrific aspect has been how so many lost their minds strictly because the government and MSM told them to. I still remember the dirty looks and mumbling from people when buying groceries because I didn't have a rag on my face. My own sister-in-law implied I deserved to die for not taking the vaccine. The vaccine coercion and those who lost their jobs over mandates is where this crosses over into criminal imo. People better not forget any time soon what the world was unnecessarily subjected to. :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

The most horrific aspect has been how so many lost their minds strictly because the government and MSM told them to. I still remember the dirty looks and mumbling from people when buying groceries because I didn't have a rag on my face. My own sister-in-law implied I deserved to die for not taking the vaccine. The vaccine coercion and those who lost their jobs over mandates is where this crosses over into criminal imo. People better not forget any time soon what the world was unnecessarily subjected to. :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:
The people responsible for the mandates should be personally responsible for all repayments to anyone who lost anything due to them

Top Back Refresh