What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

One way or another they'll get the MRNA in you 💩
Screenshot_20220819-090858.png

Is there data to support that? I honestly haven't heard this.
You won't finds it on the internet, its been fact checked...

I do know first hand my wife's period has been a mess since getting her forced to keep working jabs last Fall. No period for almost 4 months, then very nonregular and no set schedule since. I think it's finally getting closer a monthly schedule now, will have to confirm.

Is there data to support that? I honestly haven't heard this.
I thought I saw it in this thread, maybe it was on one of the Telegram channels I follow. It was a report on clinical trials; I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:
All of the top search results are all of the usual suspects "fact-checking" it, claiming the Dr. who wrote the article "misread" the data. Interestingly enough the "data" she reported from is also now missing. So, more lies and deception with no real way now of seeing the data to check if the gas-lighters are telling the truth or not. I'll keep looking for the original article.

Edit 2:
Closest I could find: Massacre: Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried

Here's how the MSM gas-lighters are claiming that she misread the data:
“Women will understand how tragic this is. Pfizer took those deaths of babies, those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages, and recategorized them as ‘recovered result adverse effects.’ In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better,”
So, she is claiming that miscarriages were miscategorized, while the gas-lighters take the original position that miscarriages are just another "resolved adverse effect" (like a headache).

Last edited:
For what it's worth...

For what it's worth...

they got the long covids and the global warming

I expect someone is going to split hairs between "Morality" and "Empathy".

Empathy requires that you "do a correct thing" sometimes. Slippery slope depending on ....

ehhh

I'd say it's innate in some and learned in others.
Plenty of people just go with the flow.

Yeah, you're maybe not wrong on that.

Some don't know so they "ape" to fit in.

Morality isn't "learned", it's fucking innate or it's not.
Set your pride aside for a moment and look at this logically.

There are innate moral tendencies, then there are values learned in your developmental years.
Your values are likely an average of the values of folks with which you interacted as a child.

If you're not a shitbag, that doesn't mean you had no ability to become one.
Your moral compass and the influences you had in early childhood made you what you are.

Unless you don't believe in free will and that you're a mindless robot executing your master's programming.
In which case your opinion cannot matter because you take no responsibility for what you do or say:flipoff2:

EDIT:

tenor.gif

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh