What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Boston PD losing lots of members

Dozens Of Massachusetts State Police Troopers Resigning Over COVID Vaccine Mandate, Union Says​

By CBSBoston.com StaffSeptember 27, 2021 at 11:19 am
Filed Under:Boston News, covid vaccine, Massachusetts State Police, Vaccine Mandate

BOSTON (CBS) – The State Police Association of Massachusetts (SPAM) said dozens of troopers have submitted their resignation papers as a result of the state’s COVID vaccine mandate.
The state is requiring all executive department employees to show proof of vaccination by October 17, or risk losing their jobs.

ADVERTISING

READ MORE:4-Year-Old Overdosed On Methadone, Now Manchester, NH Police Searching For Mother
About 20% of State Police employees are not vaccinated, the union’s attorney said.
Last week, a judge denied a request from the State Police union to put a hold on Baker’s vaccine mandate for troopers.
READ MORE:UMass Investigating 'Blatantly Racist' Emails Sent To Black Student Organizations
The union released a statement following the judge’s decision.
Throughout COVID, we have been on the front lines protecting the citizens of Massachusetts and beyond. Simply put, all we are asking for are the same basic accommodations that countless other departments have provided to their first responders, and to treat a COVID related illness as a line of duty injury.
To date, dozens of troopers have already submitted their resignation paperwork, some of whom plan to return to other departments offering reasonable alternatives such as mask wearing and regular testing. The State Police are already critically short staffed and acknowledged this by the unprecedented moves which took troopers from specialty units that investigate homicides, terrorism, computer crimes, arsons, gangs, narcotics, and human trafficking, and returned them to uniformed patrol.

MORE NEWS:B.A.A. Announces 'Dick & Rick Hoyt Award'; Hospital Workers To Be Honored During 125th Boston Marathon
The union, which represents 1,800 members, argued that the state needed to bargain with workers before implementing the mandate.

The testing is going to have to see some major improvements before it could ever be flawed. Right now it's absolute garbage. Maybe one day, with a little bit of science and alot of hard work, it will eventually be flawed.
That's a little overly optimistic don't you think?

Boston PD losing lots of members

Dozens Of Massachusetts State Police Troopers Resigning Over COVID Vaccine Mandate, Union Says​

By CBSBoston.com StaffSeptember 27, 2021 at 11:19 am
Filed Under:Boston News, covid vaccine, Massachusetts State Police, Vaccine Mandate

BOSTON (CBS) – The State Police Association of Massachusetts (SPAM) said dozens of troopers have submitted their resignation papers as a result of the state’s COVID vaccine mandate.
The state is requiring all executive department employees to show proof of vaccination by October 17, or risk losing their jobs.

ADVERTISING

READ MORE:4-Year-Old Overdosed On Methadone, Now Manchester, NH Police Searching For Mother
About 20% of State Police employees are not vaccinated, the union’s attorney said.
Last week, a judge denied a request from the State Police union to put a hold on Baker’s vaccine mandate for troopers.
READ MORE:UMass Investigating 'Blatantly Racist' Emails Sent To Black Student Organizations
The union released a statement following the judge’s decision.
Throughout COVID, we have been on the front lines protecting the citizens of Massachusetts and beyond. Simply put, all we are asking for are the same basic accommodations that countless other departments have provided to their first responders, and to treat a COVID related illness as a line of duty injury.
To date, dozens of troopers have already submitted their resignation paperwork, some of whom plan to return to other departments offering reasonable alternatives such as mask wearing and regular testing. The State Police are already critically short staffed and acknowledged this by the unprecedented moves which took troopers from specialty units that investigate homicides, terrorism, computer crimes, arsons, gangs, narcotics, and human trafficking, and returned them to uniformed patrol.

MORE NEWS:B.A.A. Announces 'Dick & Rick Hoyt Award'; Hospital Workers To Be Honored During 125th Boston Marathon
The union, which represents 1,800 members, argued that the state needed to bargain with workers before implementing the mandate.
Since the mandate does not include Congress their saff or the federal courts how about people ask to be treated the same. How nobody in the media is bringing this up is again beyond me.

Since the mandate does not include Congress their saff or the federal courts how about people ask to be treated the same. How nobody in the media is bringing this up is again beyond me.

I am just waiting until there is so little enforcement, there is nobody to protect these idiots.

Violence IS the answer, motherfuckers. :mad3:

p.s. wooden or aluminum bat? :homer:

Back when everybody was cut off from ICU visitations at the start of summer when this shit hit last year, me and my brother made a nice window visit with poster cards when my dad was in ICU at the VA with leukemia. But his wife (being the only person) was allowed in to be able to coordinate by phone for him to look out. After figuring out the best spot, we even jumped the curb onto the sidewalk with my brother's car to make it pretty obvious. We know our dad would have done something similar but knowing him it would have been a grand'er fashion from the roof down somehow. But it was the best we could do. He enjoyed it.

Unfortunately we got to spend 2 weeks with him a couple of months later (August) during hospice at his house. The man was a poster child for Leukemia from Vietnam out of high school, Commercial Insulation installer during Asbestos up to working Nuclear Plant shutdowns. So I know all about that shit very well. My dad became a master at it knowing the exact time to call the ambulance to come drag him in for 2-3 pints of blood every other week. He would always say that "he waited until he was death eating a cracker - 2 steps before having cotton stuffed up his ass". His attitude up until his last breath though made it cheating easy for me and my brother. Dude was a pure classic! But I sure do miss his Saturday phone calls like hell.

Good luck for your MIL.
She is on the 5th floor, I am not she she could get help going to the window right now. She is stuck in afib with a very high pulse. Her transfusions aren't doing anything anymore. She is a fighter, been fighting for 3 years but she is officialy tired now and has just realized she may not be going home. For years my wife has talked to her a couple hours on the phone every Sunday morning. It will be rough on her. We are 7 hours away but my wife knows we can head that way anytime day or night.
Her mom and grandmother grew up in Ms next to crops being sprayed by crop dusters. The grandmother passed away from the same thing.

They had a 'vaccine education' webinar for the company last week, with a Q\A session. I asked (twice) about Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine treatment options and they would not touch that question, nor even mention them the entire session.
Centura how has a big headline on their webpage that they do not allow either medicines for Covid. Ever seen a major health care org feel the need to state how they don't treat patients?

• At Centura, we provide whole person, safe, compassionate and evidence-based care to all of our patients, including those with COVID-19. We do not treat patients using experimental or unproven methods or medications, especially those that may compromise a patient’s safety or cause harm, such as Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, as they have not been proven to effectively treat COVID-19.
  • COVID-19 vaccine scheduling online is now available for those 16 and older at our clinics across Colorado and Kansas. Appointments may fill quickly, so you may need to continue checking the website for new openings.

They had a 'vaccine education' webinar for the company last week, with a Q\A session. I asked (twice) about Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine treatment options and they would not touch that question, nor even mention them the entire session.
Guess what? They didn't make that choice, on the spot, based on their own view.

THEY WERE TOLD TO AVOID AND IGNORE IT. Everyone got the same memo, to suppress and squash anything related to IVM or Hyrdoxy.

It would be interesting if dozens of people in these meetings all asked the same ivermectin question, one after the other. If each were getting shut down it would hopefully drive the point home to the rest of the audience.

THEY WERE TOLD TO AVOID AND IGNORE IT. Everyone got the same memo, to suppress and squash anything related to IVM or Hyrdoxy.
Well, if there's known alternative treatments, the vaxx doesn't get emergency authorization.

“We do not treat patients using experimental or unproven methods or medications, especially those that may compromise a patient’s safety or cause harm, such as Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, as they have not been proven to effectively treat COVID-19.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, but they do require experimental and unproven ‘vaccines’ that cause harm. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This mandate may prove to be an interesting inroad to Cloward Piven's strategy of overwhelming the state.

“We do not treat patients using experimental or unproven methods or medications, especially those that may compromise a patient’s safety or cause harm, such as Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, as they have not been proven to effectively treat COVID-19.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, but they do require experimental and unproven ‘vaccines’ that cause harm. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
This is what is so hilarious.

There's been like 3 billion doses of human grade ivermectin handed out over the last 40 years. About a hundred mother fuckers have gotten sick from it.

:laughing:

This mandate may prove to be an interesting inroad to Cloward Piven's strategy of overwhelming the state.
Listen... yall get this valley going in super secret Colorado, yall keep me in mind, okay? I'll work. Sweep, mop, clean the shitters, whatever. I'm humble and not trying to hang with the steel magnate guy. Tiny house with a view and a little shop and my family is happy. Put a word in for me.

Going to park this right here. If 50% is true its full on 1930’s germany. I think most all of it is true

Like someone here was saying a couple weeks ago, where are the people who actually died from COVID in their homes? Why isn't the homeless population wiped out with bodies in the streets? The fake COVID death toll is pretty much people who were one foot in the grave from terminal disease, tested positive, then the death is ruled COVID. Now add all the people who got legitimately sick from the flu, and the hospitals KILLED THEM through malpractice and botched treatments. Not saying it's deliberate genocide (though it could be) but you bet your ass I'd wager it does happen on occasion, and they call it a COVID death.

This is what is so hilarious.

There's been like 3 billion doses of human grade ivermectin handed out over the last 40 years. About a hundred mother fuckers have gotten sick from it.

:laughing:

And almost everyone I know that got the vaccine was sick enough to not go to work for about 2 days.

Now add all the people who got legitimately sick from the flu, and the hospitals KILLED THEM through malpractice and botched treatments. Not saying it's deliberate genocide (though it could be) but you bet your ass I'd wager it does happen on occasion, and they call it a COVID death.
It is no different than Nazis killing people and "just doing their job".
The nurses and doctors KNEW that putting them on a vent would kill them(90% chance).
The nurses and doctors KNEW that the person was not at risk of death from their current level of O2(85%), yet did it anyway.
Because they were just doing what they were told to do by the CDC.

You are not in life threatening O2 level until you get down to 70%.

This deserves it's own thread.

No doubt. Another question they dodged was the urgency to vax 5 to 17 year old kids when the are basically unaffected by this. Reminded them that less than 600 (likey inflated # too) have died in the last 18 months in the entire US

And almost everyone I know that got the vaccine was sick enough to not go to work for about 2 days.
I never really got "sick", but the full body arthritis/joint pain would have fucked my day up big time. I worked through the swollen sore balls, that only bothered me hour 10-12. It's all gone now, so I'm sure it was no big deal.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u3.jpg

Like someone here was saying a couple weeks ago, where are the people who actually died from COVID in their homes? Why isn't the homeless population wiped out with bodies in the streets? The fake COVID death toll is pretty much people who were one foot in the grave from terminal disease, tested positive, then the death is ruled COVID. Now add all the people who got legitimately sick from the flu, and the hospitals KILLED THEM through malpractice and botched treatments. Not saying it's deliberate genocide (though it could be) but you bet your ass I'd wager it does happen on occasion, and they call it a COVID death.
The worst thing for me was laying down. It made my breathing feel labored. So I'd sit up. I'd nap sitting up. I made myself get up. I'd pick weeds outside for 10 minutes until exhaustion. Then I'd sit. What do hospitals do? They lay you down to die. And, you do exactly that.

What do hospitals do? They lay you down to die. And, you do exactly that.
Don't forget, they also hook you up to a vent while you're laying there... so your lungs don't have to work anymore. Because keeping you prone and sedated with your respiratory system slowly filling up with juices is the only way to defeat this virus.

Don't forget, they also hook you up to a vent while you're laying there... so your lungs don't have to work anymore. Because keeping you prone and sedated with your respiratory system slowly filling up with juices is the only way to defeat this virus.
This is where docs fail. They have a limited usefulness. Common sense tells one that it's a recipe for death.

The following is our interpretation of the guidance released by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force for:
  • All employees, regardless of work location, will be required to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
  • Proof of vaccination (for example, a CDC vaccination card) will be required. Attestation will no longer be sufficient.
  • It will be ______ responsibility to ensure all employees and subcontractors affected by these requirements are compliant.
  • Accommodations can be made for employees with a legal entitlement to not be vaccinated due to a disability or other medical condition, or due to a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. We do not currently know what types of accommodations will be deemed acceptable for those with a legal entitlement, so employees should not request accommodations at this time until more information is provided.
If you are not currently vaccinated, please plan ahead to meet the December 8 deadline. To be considered fully vaccinated, the final vaccine dose must be received by November 24, two weeks before the deadline. And if you receive the Pfizer or Moderna two-dose vaccine, the first dose will need to be received by November 3 for the Pfizer vaccine or October 27 for the Moderna vaccine, due to the required time that must elapse between doses.
It appears Dec 8th will be my last day with my current company unless something changes.

Time for me to start looking for a new job

It appears Dec 8th will be my last day with my current company unless something changes.

I'm dubious of any 'deadline' or 'requirement' dates that these companies are setting when so much is still unknown. Seems like a scare tactic to push the vax to those that have been on the fence about it.

This part tells me that they don't have a clue
  • Accommodations can be made for employees with a legal entitlement to not be vaccinated due to a disability or other medical condition, or due to a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. We do not currently know what types of accommodations will be deemed acceptable for those with a legal entitlement, so employees should not request accommodations at this time until more information is provided.

depending on your skillset, you will have the same problem.

been casually looking for a new job and most listing are indicating its a requirement for employment.

I'm dubious of any 'deadline' or 'requirement' dates that these companies are setting when so much is still unknown. Seems like a scare tactic to push the vax to those that have been on the fence about it.

that was the whole plan. companies will panic due to lawsuits or put things in place now to avoid scrambling and potential fines. so yea its all part of the plan

Top Back Refresh