What's new

Useless things about your day!

Hillary always be stalkin...............

HILLARY.jpg
Lady, you date some ugly guys.

Working a side job for some clients that I don't think are gonna see me again. Between calls and texts when they knew I was on vacation with my family, asking about things we've already discussed, and their unrealistic schedule that the wife keeps tightening up...I don't need this kinda hassle.

Or maybe I'll just crank my rates up to $fuck off/hr and see if that works.
Either one.

Next door neighbor came home from dinner to a front door blocked with something behind it. He finally got it pushed open and found his house full of black smoke and two dead golden retrievers.

His dad who lives 5 houses down came down and frantically helped get the fire out in the kitchen and drug the dogs out to the backyard. They were stiff but he tried to save them to no avail.

My neighbor the 22 Year old and his fiance are pretty wrecked, they're unsure what happened but the leading though right now is a fire on the stove top related to a college book bag, laptop etc. Fire Marshall is on site investigating now.

My wife and I hauled the two dogs to the vet clinic where they'll stay until they get cremated.

What a fuckin night...

All I can think is getting some wifi-smart smoke detectors.

Next door neighbor came home from dinner to a front door blocked with something behind it. He finally got it pushed open and found his house full of black smoke and two dead golden retrievers.

His dad who lives 5 houses down came down and frantically helped get the fire out in the kitchen and drug the dogs out to the backyard. They were stiff but he tried to save them to no avail.

My neighbor the 22 Year old and his fiance are pretty wrecked, they're unsure what happened but the leading though right now is a fire on the stove top related to a college book bag, laptop etc. Fire Marshall is on site investigating now.

My wife and I hauled the two dogs to the vet clinic where they'll stay until they get cremated.

What a fuckin night...

How did the door get blocked, something burn and fall against it?

One of my employees lost a dog to heat stroke many years ago. He was living in an RV close to work during the week, home on weekends. One summer day while he was at work the RV park lost power and the dog got too hot in the trailer. Guy was fuckin destroyed.

Now that I'm staying in my RV til the house is built I've got a wifi smoke/CO detector, wifi thermometer, and wifi power loss sensor. All hooked up to the Starlink via backup battery. I work close enough that I can get here in plenty of time if the power goes out.

If the smoke detector goes off, maybe my neighbor can get over here quick enough to get the dog out.

I can't imagine what your neighbors are feeling. That's gut wrenching.

One of my employees lost a dog to heat stroke many years ago. He was living in an RV close to work during the week, home on weekends. One summer day while he was at work the RV park lost power and the dog got too hot in the trailer. Guy was fuckin destroyed.

Now that I'm staying in my RV til the house is built I've got a wifi smoke/CO detector, wifi thermometer, and wifi power loss sensor. All hooked up to the Starlink via backup battery. I work close enough that I can get here in plenty of time if the power goes out.

If the smoke detector goes off, maybe my neighbor can get over here quick enough to get the dog out.

I can't imagine what your neighbors are feeling. That's gut wrenching.
I started getting a little stressed about this type of thing happening when we went to Colorado this year. Since we were solo there wasn't anyone at camp to keep an eye on stuff. It started messing with me, I didn't have a reason to worry but I started dreaming up all the ways something could go wrong.

Gonna have something for next year...

I got a grinder spark in my left ear, it hurts like a motherfucker tonight.

There are at least 7 explosions in this neighborhood a week. There were two just now.

What a fuckin night...

Sucks about the dogs. Hope he doesn’t beat himself up too bad.

But it isn’t hard to not catch your house on fire. Don’t put flammable things on your stove. I guess I don’t get it. I have never left a book or laptop bag or anything that is flammable on the stove. It is an odd place to leave things but I see people do it often.

Top Back Refresh