What's new

Useless things about your day!

1000010588.jpg

:flipoff2:

Has a pretty face.

The fact that you had to point out which one was the woman does not help her case at all:flipoff2:

Sitting here with a really bad case of something... thinking food poisoning.

Its bad... Spent a few hours late last night puking and shitting myself, then about every hour I would get up to shit/puke and ended up laying on the floor puking and shitting all over myself and the floor. It was a joy to clean up. Shitting blood as well.

I haven't been able to eat anything, barely staying hydrated, running a fever and sweating my ass off... T-shirt is soaked just sitting on the couch.

GF is making me some chicken soup and doesn't understand why I don't want it hot.... :shaking:

Will probably take off tomorrow as well because I HAVE to work Saturday 7-4.

This sucks,
That doesn’t sound like much fun, hope it passes soon!

Its bad... Spent a few hours late last night puking and shitting myself, then about every hour I would get up to shit/puke and ended up laying on the floor puking and shitting all over myself and the floor. It was a joy to clean up. Shitting blood as well.

I haven't been able to eat anything, barely staying hydrated, running a fever and sweating my ass off... T-shirt is soaked just sitting on the couch.

GF is making me some chicken soup and doesn't understand why I don't want it hot.... :shaking:

This sucks,
Dam. I think I had that last year. I went from perfectly normal to multiple volcanos in 10 minutes.

Honestly could not make it to the tub. Barely had the energy to get off the toilet without falling off it.
Is toilet not next to tub? I had similar years ago, and literally slid/fell into tub from toilet and laid there for hours emptying my body of any an all fluids. I thought I was going to die in there. I was very glad I made it into the tub, and was able to run the shower -it made clean up nicer.

You mad that it wants you to slow down? :laughing:

So, are you worried about getting ticketed for going too fast or holding up traffic?

Now I’ve got to pay attention how fast I can go on my driveway. It’s a horseshoe and we use the street to do the Buckland fo hundo
Nobody tells me what to do! :laughing: I noticed it comes up as unnamed road now. Curious what decides it should be 40mph?

Picked up a long 32 spline round pattern np205 and a harbor freight portaband that just needed a brush cleaned up from the scrapyard today. The occasional good finds reward the hoarding impulse.
nice
stopped in today but didn't really find anything interesting

yes.

GPS/traffic/map app that uses crowdsourced reports for cops, debris, animals, etc. I use it 99% of the time behind the wheel/handlebars.

Google bought them a few years ago and has been integrating their features into Google Maps. Waze is still better IMO.

And they have lots of dumb AF voices that make me laugh. Wish they'd bring Cookie Monster back. :laughing:

It's all the same shit at this point but the Waze routing algorithm is tuned to be more suitable for people who don't suck at driving.
:laughing:

Over the past 2 weeks/3345 miles on the road switching between waze and maps...

Maps nav is vastly superior. Giving turn by turn. lane direction, exit number , congestion etc expertly.

Waze chimes in about shit in the road, cops, animals etc much sooner than maps. Thats why I love it locally.
Navigating cities that i know nothing about though I switched to maps.

Kind of excited about being unemployed in a couple weeks, can't be a bum forever but I've been grinding out 100 hour weeks for the past couple years and my body and mind are definitely ready for a break.

This sucks,

Dam. I think I had that last year. I went from perfectly normal to multiple volcanos in 10 minutes.

Is toilet not next to tub? I had similar years ago, and literally slid/fell into tub from toilet and laid there for hours emptying my body of any an all fluids. I thought I was going to die in there. I was very glad I made it into the tub, and was able to run the shower -it made clean up nicer.

Yall need to grill some burgers pink in the middle and drink out the garden hose once a week. Occasionally skin and process a wild hog and have the juices all over you for a while before you can get a shower. It'll cure all that shit.

Yall need to grill some burgers pink in the middle and drink out the garden hose once a week. Occasionally skin and process a wild hog and have the juices all over you for a while before you can get a shower. It'll cure all that shit.

Mine was after a shit ton of travel. Went from on the road for work, to flying down to FL, then went on a cruise, flew back and had more work travel. Somewhere in all of that something did not agree with me. I felt off towards the end, but no idea it would hit me like that. I normally never get sick, at least never like that. 1 in a million, but holy hell was it a wild ride. Don't wish that on anyone.

Top Back Refresh