What's new

Useless things about your day!

I miss my little girl being "little". My wife used to make money on her clothes. Or at least break even.

From baby to about 4 she wore this Rick Rack and Ruffles shit. Kinda nice, smedium- priced baby/toddler clothes. I guess it's all limited stuff and these chicks follow it all online. Buy a new outfit for $50, let the kid wear it until they outgrow it, put back up for sale in group and get $80 for it, with these bitches fighting over the stuff in a bidding war.

Wife would routinely dig out a pile of clothes she payed $400-500 new, and in a few days have $700.
What, you keep her locked in a closet?:flipoff2::flipoff2:

The only reason my kids had any hand-me-downs to give their younger siblings is they grew out of them so fast. Even the “good brand “ clothes were half-worn out before they grew out of them. Most of the dumb bitches I know wouldn’t put their kids in legitimate worn clothes, only fake worn clothes.
After 4 kids I will say that you are better off buying used good quality clothes for kids than cheap new box/dollar store new. I sure in the hell wouldn’t buy that quality stuff new though, it will break you if you have more than 1 kid.

Old Navy is yuppie brand shit :flipoff2:
Wasn't my first choice. I was thinking hitting up TSC for a set of overalls and boots. But wife said they had nothing.
I miss my little girl being "little". My wife used to make money on her clothes. Or at least break even.

From baby to about 4 she wore this Rick Rack and Ruffles shit. Kinda nice, smedium- priced baby/toddler clothes. I guess it's all limited stuff and these chicks follow it all online. Buy a new outfit for $50, let the kid wear it until they outgrow it, put back up for sale in group and get $80 for it, with these bitches fighting over the stuff in a bidding war.

Wife would routinely dig out a pile of clothes she payed $400-500 new, and in a few days have $700.
90% of his clothes were hand me downs. I sort of want to lean that out for as long as I can, but school being school, I'm seeing some clothing bills coming down the pipe. I'll just have to do what I usually do, and every few days poke around online to see if there are any cheap shirts. I'm a sucker for Gildan plain black tees with pocket.

What, you keep her locked in a closet?:flipoff2::flipoff2:

The only reason my kids had any hand-me-downs to give their younger siblings is they grew out of them so fast. Even the “good brand “ clothes were half-worn out before they grew out of them. Most of the dumb bitches I know wouldn’t put their kids in legitimate worn clothes, only fake worn clothes.
After 4 kids I will say that you are better off buying used good quality clothes for kids than cheap new box/dollar store new. I sure in the hell wouldn’t buy that quality stuff new though, it will break you if you have more than 1 kid.
We have "outside" clothes. That rickrack shit was not outside clothes. :flipoff2:

This-
img_1_1660577456279.jpg

Vs this-
20200301_100030.jpg

I head to our local thrift store quarterly and pretty much wipe out the section of my son's size. Spend about $20-30.
yep. this is what I'm going to do too. I can see one new outfit now and then, but ultimately this is the way we're going to work too.

A
:laughing: All clothes end up being outside clothes for us, can’t seem to get any of the kids except the oldest to recognize the difference:lmao: good on ya for getting them to differentiate
:beer:
Same here, kills me when they come out to the shop in what look like pajama pants, but that's what they prefer to wear (even when its 90 out :shaking:)

Aaron Z

:laughing: All clothes end up being outside clothes for us, can’t seem to get any of the kids except the oldest to recognize the difference:lmao: good on ya for getting them to differentiate
:beer:
I ain't doing shit. That's all wife. I have zero comprehension of appropriate clothing. I'll take my son to a funeral in jogging pants and a faded minecraft Tshirt with bottle rocket spark holes... come home and "here, get this Polo and slacks on... we're gonna go play in the creek."

She's in charge of clothes. I'm in charge of grilling and putting them in mildly dangerous outdoor situations.

:flipoff2:

I ain't doing shit. That's all wife. I have zero comprehension of appropriate clothing. I'll take my son to a funeral in jogging pants and a faded minecraft Tshirt with bottle rocket spark holes... come home and "here, get this Polo and slacks on... we're gonna go play in the creek."

She's in charge of clothes. I'm in charge of grilling and putting them in mildly dangerous outdoor situations.

:flipoff2:
sort of the same here. I don't even know what size he's in. :laughing:

Like I tell the wife, I'll care of the

cars
house
food
finances
taxes
rentals
insurances
retirements
boat(s)
marina

You just take care of kiddo.

In other news, I think today was the last day my wife and I go shopping together. I am sooooooo cheap. I always buy second hand stuff and fix the old stuff. Buy on sale. That sort of thing. We went into the city to grab kiddo a new outfit for his first day of school. Shirt, pants, and a new set of sneakers. I walked out of Old Navy muttering to myself after seeing kid's jeans for $25- $10 more than I the jeans I'm wearing. Shirts were all $30 each. Shit's expensive. :laughing:
Behavior like that when applied across multiple categories is why you aren't working on your motorcycles in a new shop. :flipoff2:

Behavior like that when applied across multiple categories is why you aren't working on your motorcycles in a new shop. :flipoff2:
Behavior like that is why I was mortgage free at 29 and will be mortgage free again at 45. :flipoff2:

Mortgage free is over rated. I'll take that 3% hit and earn more with that lump sum dicking around with etrade. :flipoff2:

(except this year) :laughing:
I don't understand any of that shit.

Actual depiction on how that shit would go down,
9594410.jpg

I don't know how anyone intentionally listen to any of this bro country bullshit. All these faggots in here riding around in bro trucks blasting that shit are worse than wiggers.

sumbitch

two more ash trees down. all bucked up and ready to split. three truck loads worth. so much for the boat ride after work today. going to ride home and grab the truck instead. all my sheds are full too. starting to stack up outside now. I guess its a good problem to have though.

So I've got 2 trailers I keep at my house. A 20ft car hauler, and a little waaay overbuilt utility trailer. I don't have a good parking spot for them yet, and it seems I'm moving them around alot.

I've got a 6' grader blade that mostly stays on the tractor. Looks at leftover reciever hitch that originally went to who knows what... looks at welder... looks at grinder... looks at beer... looks at grader blade--

Now its back up to trailer, lift, drive off. Lower, drive away. Damn i love being lazy.

20220824_151444.jpg

20220824_151430.jpg

so, speaking of hitches.

walking through the grocery store parking lot, guy's got a tri ball on the back, but to where it mounted to the truck, there's almost like...an air bag on the bottom of where the hitch meets the truck. not sure if I'm explaining that right. but it made it look like the trailer had...air ride? at the htich?

Shouldah welded the ball to the bucket instead. that way you dont gotta turn your head around to back the thing up.
Thought about that, but then I gotta turn around in the seat and look backwards dragging the trailer. Thats more time spent 'head turned around' than my way.

You sound like a clipboard/backpack person.

:flipoff2: :laughing:

so, speaking of hitches.

walking through the grocery store parking lot, guy's got a tri ball on the back, but to where it mounted to the truck, there's almost like...an air bag on the bottom of where the hitch meets the truck. not sure if I'm explaining that right. but it made it look like the trailer had...air ride? at the htich?
Shocker hitch? Yea, they're expensive. Never used one, no clue about them.

so, speaking of hitches.

http://mrtruck.com/img/shocker508.jpg

This?
1661799160830.jpeg

ETA: damn u 45acp :flipoff2:

Thought about that, but then I gotta turn around in the seat and look backwards dragging the trailer. Thats more time spent 'head turned around' than my way.

You sound like a clipboard/backpack person.

:flipoff2: :laughing:
Well you fix that by "backing" the trailer going forward like a normal ass farmer with a hitch ball on his bucket, ya nancy:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh