What's new

Trump Wins!

Seeing what's going on, I have to agree with others; the American people lost. That's all that's happened.

The truth is lost. We have no source of information that's credible anymore, and now our elections are riddled with doubt and corruption on both sides.

Piss on it...hit reset already.

If he does somehow manage to pull it off it will be a dem/liberal meltdown like none we've ever seen. Stay strapped. It'll get fucking ugly if he wins after all this build up.

Seeing what's going on, I have to agree with others; the American people lost. That's all that's happened.

The truth is lost. We have no source of information that's credible anymore, and now our elections are riddled with doubt and corruption on both sides.

Piss on it...hit reset already.

To coin a stupid old phrase:flipoff2:
My Brotha from anotha mother...:usa:

Shitty deal. The whole kicking the observers out of the ballot openings is grounds for all the ballots that were counted that period to be invalid. This is gonna get really messy in the courts

Regardless of who wins, we all lose. This isn't a conspiracy, this is just division causing corruption. We've seen it the last 4 years and it continues today.

If he does somehow manage to pull it off it will be a dem/liberal meltdown like none we've ever seen. Stay strapped. It'll get fucking ugly if he wins after all this build up.

yuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Zero chance Trump pulls that off, unfortunately. The Fraud / "new voters" is too much and any and all evidence will be disregarded by the media.

That said, it see a liberal meltdown IF it did happen would crash the internet. :lmao:

Whatever you want to call it, he has more voter turnout.

Biden has gotten more votes than ANY candidate in ANY U.S. Election in history.

Or maybe he pissed off that many people on the left?

To go vote, once per person.

You guys still don't get it do you?:laughing:

It does not matter if Biden is President. He's literally just a place holder...

A republican owned Senate. A divided House that just got mangled and a 6-3 Supreme Court that leans so far right it could summon Ben Franklin from the dead to hear court cases.

WGAF who the President is with all that goin on? :flipoff2:

Its done. We lost. Oh well.

I can't wait for this weekend. Get out of the house and out in front of this stupid screen. Get some hunting in. I'm so tired of all this nonsense.

Trump lost. Biden (read Harris) won. Fraud or no fraud, Dems got the White House. Masks are here to stay. Gas is going to sky rocket. Ammo is continue to be non-existent. :mr-t: will continue to kill :mr-t:. And everything is :homer:'s fault.

You guys still don't get it do you?:laughing:

It does not matter if Biden is President. He's literally just a place holder...

A republican owned Senate. A divided House that just got mangled and a 6-3 Supreme Court that leans so far right it could summon Ben Franklin from the dead to hear court cases.

WGAF who the President is with all that goin on? :flipoff2:

Roberts will side left from here on out. Especially to oust trumples..... It's 5 to four....leaning left.

Top Back Refresh