What's new

Trump Wins!

Oh, and fuck off, I have weekend plans I need to be getting to :flipoff2:

Everyone votes what they believe is best for them. There are a lot of "city faggots", yes. Fair representation is something we have struggled with from the beginning.

There's not real good solution to it. People in cities want more government regulation because they live in such close proximity to one another. I'm a believer that those regulations shouldn't spill over to smaller population centers, but I have no idea how to get those ideals to take hold other than casting my one little vote every time I get the chance.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who believes more government regulation is the solution, is a fucking idiot.

I personally liked a politician who says or does whatever the fuck they want. That's the epitome of transparency. Apparently others want a snake who screws them, but as long as they say it in a nice way it's ok.

Let's be frank, the last 4 years was basically Trump giving the middle finger to a lot of people, I don't think there's much if any disagreement there. It would be good to recognize that a large part of this country not only accepts that behavior in a leader, but actively encourages it, the sheer number of Trump supporters support this idea. It would also be good to recognize that a leader doesn't have to fit into any certain mold, they don't have to play the nice guy to the rest of the world leaders. Have we forgotten that Trump's made immense progress with relations with North Korea as well as Israel and the Middle East. A large part of this is because other countries leaders respect strength in other leaders. Have we forgotten that Trump backed out of the Paris agreement? Yeah, the media ripped him apart for that, and if all you do is listen to the media that might piss you off. If you agree with is policy then maybe you think that was a great decision. I'm not talking about you specifically, but people in general, a lot of people supported that but the media will never allow that narrative to be pushed, all we get is Orange Man bad.

Believe it or not Trump is a very intelligent person, so was Obama, so was Bush Jr, so was Clinton, so was Bush Sr, and Reagen. Stupid people don't get elected president, I'll even make the case for Biden, he knew his job running for office was to shut the fuck up when he needed to shut the fuck up and let his people do their thing, He's also a politican with 47 years of experience, he knows how to talk to stupid people and tell them the bullshit they want to hear, if you're running for president that's the smart thing to do. On the flip side Trump knows his base, he knows he needs to grandstand and say the election is rigged, and the media is out to get him because that's his base and he caters to them.

I'll make my last point, successful people in general don't care what others think of them. There are caveats and exceptions to this (Trump actually really cares what people think about him, but he does a really good job of not letting it show). This is actually a very good quality in a leader because it allows them to make decisions without some irrational fear of basing that decision in part or whole of what people think about them. This allows the to make the best decision based on the circumstances and not feelings.

So Biden's your guy, great, he's a lot of people's guy. It would be good to realize that Trump isn't quite the monster you think he is and he's also a lot of other peoples guy for good reason.

Turns out that a majority of Americans think our President does need to fit into a certain mold and rejected Trump's version. I say that because I believe Biden's main redeeming quality as a candidate is that he is not Trump, and he won.

I have never questioned Trump's intelligence, only his impulsiveness and selfishness. And yes, it definitely shows that Trump cares what others think. He spends all day obsessing over any little criticism that's thrown his way on twitter.

I have never said Trump is a monster. My main criticism is that he abused his power as the figurehead of our country showed no respect for the office he held or the rest of the US Government in general.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who believes more government regulation is the solution, is a fucking idiot.

I personally liked a politician who says or does whatever the fuck they want. That's the epitome of transparency. Apparently others want a snake who screws them, but as long as they say it in a nice way it's ok.

Your unwillingness to try and take into consideration other people's needs/viewpoints, while at the same time bitching and moaning when the "city faggots" don't take yours into consideration is impressive.

We had two shitty candidates in this election, a loudmouthed dumbass and a senile old motherfucker who likely doesn't know where the fuck he is. I don't why Trump is so revered by the right, oh wait yes I do, because he exemplifies the intelligence level of the average American, loud and stupid and convinced that ignorance is brilliance. Nor do I see how we ended up with Biden as a candidate at all, the man is clearly a senile old fuck who belongs in an old folks home, but we had to get SOMEONE to defeat Trump, right???

The political system in this country is fucked to the core and needs revamped. We're fucked either way, no matter who gets in.

We had two shitty candidates in this election, a loudmouthed dumbass and a senile old motherfucker who likely doesn't know where the fuck he is. I don't why Trump is so revered by the right, oh wait yes I do, because he exemplifies the intelligence level of the average American, loud and stupid and convinced that ignorance is brilliance. Nor do I see how we ended up with Biden as a candidate at all, the man is clearly a senile old fuck who belongs in an old folks home, but we had to get SOMEONE to defeat Trump, right???

The political system in this country is fucked to the core and needs revamped. We're fucked either way, no matter who gets in.

Bam!!!!!! Nailed it!!!!
True leadership runs from political office in this country these days!!!!

If you're so bloody brilliant, why are you pulling wrenches for a living? Why not a job that can utilize that brawny brain of yours?

Your unwillingness to try and take into consideration other people's needs/viewpoints, while at the same time bitching and moaning when the "city faggots" don't take yours into consideration is impressive.

No bitching or moaning, please wear your mask a little tighter.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

-Statement from President Trump.

So they found a computer "glitch" that recoded approximately 6000 Trump votes as Biden votes in a Michigan county. Of course, it could have just as easily recorded Biden votes as Trump votes. Kind of like those algorithms on Facebook that censor conservatives or the IRS audits on Tea party groups. It just "happend" to be that way. Could have just as easily gone the other way.

As far as the computer glitch, the same program is used by many other county's/states. No evidence to suggest it occurred in other locations.

Biden has gotten more votes than ANY candidate in ANY U.S. Election in history.

That in and of itself should be reason to recount every single vote in every single State. It's actually funny just reading it....................until you realize how that had to be achieved.

This election was purposely turned into a joke. China, Russia and Iran couldn't be more happy right now. I'm sure there's a caravan of wetbacks spooling up to head for the border in a couple months.

Top Back Refresh