What's new

Toyota Garage Sale ~ Buy, Sell & Trade thread.

Anyone looking for an 2nd gen xtra cab frame and cab. Interior has been mostly removed...missing pass side door. Cab has a little surface rust here and there but in great shape otherwise. Bed is there but has some rusted spots. located in Marin County. 94946. can text pics.

I'm looking for a R150 inchworm tcase adapter, maybe any adapter capable of 10* rotation. Leaving my options open since marlin and trail queer sucks.

Reactions: Clb
Looking for 84-88 Toyota extra cab exterior B pillar plastic trim pieces in good condition. Or at least better condition than the current ones on this truck. Both driver & passenger side.

$200 and it's yours. 2001 Tacoma. 316k on engine. 3VZ manual trans swapped on with new clutch. Blizzards and packrats did their thing to it. Plans to make it a truggy crawler fell through. 4.10's with e-locker converted to air locker. Clear title. Located in Yoder, CO. Bring a trailer with a winch because there's no wheels under it.
20211111_135943.jpg
20211111_135925.jpg
20211111_140001.jpg
20211111_140022.jpg
20211111_140054.jpg
20211111_140047.jpg

Seriously need it gone by Sunday eve. If you want it, grab that trailer. I'll be here to help.

I don't need it
I don't need it
I don't need it
I don't need it
I don't need it
I don't need it

Which way? My buddy is planning to bring a 40' trailer and his dually out to pick up my truck. Maybe we could just load the Tacoma and take it to Missouri if it's any closer.
I’m in mid TN.

Which way? My buddy is planning to bring a 40' trailer and his dually out to pick up my truck. Maybe we could just load the Tacoma and take it to Missouri if it's any closer.
If Rockota doesnt go for this I want it. I can come to Missouri for it.

If Rockota doesnt go for this I want it. I can come to Missouri for it.
I'll check with my buddy about coming here to pick it all up. I've got two engines, four transmissions, a few transfer cases, and some misc. parts that I need to do something with. Kinda pissing me off that it would go to scrap in a few days.

Reactions: DMG
I'll check with my buddy about coming here to pick it all up. I've got two engines, four transmissions, a few transfer cases, and some misc. parts that I need to do something with. Kinda pissing me off that it would go to scrap in a few days.

Does it need to all go by Monday? I could swing possibly tuesday for everything. God damn wifes family screwing up my schedule

Does it need to all go by Monday? I could swing possibly tuesday for everything. God damn wifes family screwing up my schedule
We're leaving on Monday. Will be back on Thanksgiving to meet with a driver to haul a bus. The sale of our house closes on Dec. 1st. Not a whole lot of time to finish getting cleared out and really only one reliable vehicle to keep us going back and forth between CO and MO at the moment.

What trans? Casually looking for a w56 for my 83 and haven’t come across one yet. We would have to ship though, unless TRINDU gets them and wants to do a little relay, I’m not far from Texas

ok cool

A little more on the Taco.

Rear 3 link brackets and tabs are on it.
Exhaust mani crossover is cut because I was starting to turbo the 5vz.
Pretty sure the pill is removed from the VF1A for twin stick operation.
Pass. drop R150 - had just rebuilt it and a blizzard wiped the cover off the shift hole and I'm sure there's dirt in it.

20211113_085635.jpg

Engines

Early, thick rod 1UZ-FE
Intake and dizzy caps are off because I was going propane and mag. Parts are still there.
I sold the electronics.

'90 22RE
LCE built bottom.
Shot peened and knife edged crank, high flow oil pump, dual row chain.
Stock cam as this was to be supercharged.
Buddy and I hand ported and polished the intake ports.
LCE rad fan, headed and exhaust (sounds awesome)
Carillo rods and forged pistons
I sold the intake and electronics a few years ago.

20211113_092811.jpg

20211113_092821.jpg

Transmissions
W56 with RF1A
A341, still have the torque converter and bell
A340
AX15

20211113_092829.jpg

20211113_092838.jpg

20211113_092843.jpg

MK3 Supra diffs
These use an 8" LSD. I was building a long-travel front.

20211113_092834.jpg

Random gears, bearings, etc. There's parts for a few RF1A cases in here.

20211113_092911.jpg
20211113_093000.jpg
20211113_092921.jpg

Ran out of picture room for this post. There's a couple more boxes/buckets of parts.

My buddy said we can make it happen to come out and haul all this to MO. I'm not sure what to do for storing it all. Didn't look like he had room in his shop for much.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh