What's new

Thoughts on high mileage 2019 Duramax?

So final update...didn't get that truck.

I found that the new trucks were priced incredibly close to the used trucks. I was able to score a new crew cab long-bed 4x4 duramax LT with nice equipment for not much more than a comparable used truck with 60k miles on it...and the new truck had 0% financing.

I found that the new trucks were priced incredibly close to the used trucks. I was able to score a new crew cab long-bed 4x4 duramax LT with nice equipment for not much more than a comparable used truck with 60k miles on it...and the new truck had 0% financing.

Where the fuck have you been? :laughing:

What was the final price?

Used truck market is weird, I dont understand who is buying at their asking prices.
I set out to buy a 2017-2020 3500 Dmax, every single one of them I found was priced over new, or within 1-2K of new.
I bought a 2021, mileage sucks but I like the truck

I have a 18 2500hd with a service body and 100k miles.

So far it's flawless, just had to put some new springs in the back to get rid of the Cali lean:flipoff2:

​​​​

What was the final price?

I had a 2018 Tundra Crewmax SR5 4x4 that I bought in June, 2018 for $39,600. I traded it in 3 years later with 38,000 miles on it, for $39,000.

The truck I purchased stickered at $68. The dealer had it priced with a "demand based markup" to $74k. I literally lol'd.

Ended up purchasing the new truck for about $62.5, less my trade. Since they're giving money out for free, I took the 0% financing option.

Top Back Refresh