What's new

The Unofficial 'who wants to be a MOD' Thread

I vote for no one except Frank.

And maybe the guy why created this place? Whatsz his name? Boston?

About a 1/2 dozen of you were made mods of one part or another, you should have got a PM.

I'll certainly be adding more once we, as in irate4x4, figure out if we're really trying to condense the number of forums or grow them

About a 1/2 dozen of you were made mods of one part or another, you should have got a PM.

I'll certainly be adding more once we, as in irate4x4, figure out if we're really trying to condense the number of forums or grow them

I didn't get my message:flipoff2:

I'd be willing to help any way I can. GCC will probably need a wide group to keep the shenanigans in check. :flipoff2:

I'm in. I would moderate in the style :roxy: does.

Admin please...will make sure this place stays running and fix it when shit goes wrong (I do software for a living).

still waiting on my pm...….:rolleyes::rolleyes::flipoff2:

Being a mod on an outlaw version of the PBB? LOL! I think I'd sooner have a root canal.

I would mod the Ford forum.

I was the mod of the original pirate spin off site tiredofvsbs.com

In for shop and tools. Can also do Chevy and Toyota.
Modded a now dead tool forum a long time ago. Wonder if vs bought them up. :laughing:

Will help if needed, been on P4x4 for 19 years, spend plenty of time in toyota, shop and tools, tow rig, atv/sxs and a few others.

I'd never normally have time, given coaching and all the other activities my family does. But since Corona shut down everything I have a lot of time on my hands. I suppose I could help out, but would likely not ban people for saying N word or posting boobs, etc. What are hard rules here anyway?

Still no PM

photo771.jpg

Top Back Refresh