What's new

The Unofficial 'who wants to be a MOD' Thread

I'll moderate the toyota forum. Someone has to keep all the jeepers out :flipoff2:

I would throw my hat in the bucket to do some modding of chit chat toyota and nissan groups And Cooking and even marketplace if these are all going to be here.

I'd like to see a user-voted only system of moderators in place. I think we'd all like that.

Wanna be a mod? Not if we don't want you to be. Simple, elective, and by popular choice.

Once your popularity wanes, users can vote you out and vote in another. No 2 term mods since once you're voted out, we don't want your skanky ass anymore.

:flipoff2:

I say no mods from the old PBB. That's like letting Newsom become the governor of Utah next.

I say no mods from the old PBB.

I can relate to that.

Except Frank. He's the easiest moderator to get along with chit chat has seen in forever. Entropy and apeters are also quite easy, but they don't participate like :tank: does.

I'd like to see a user-voted only system of moderators in place. I think we'd all like that.

Wanna be a mod? Not if we don't want you to be. Simple, elective, and by popular choice.

Once your popularity wanes, users can vote you out and vote in another. No 2 term mods since once you're voted out, we don't want your skanky ass anymore.

:flipoff2:

So you want a popularity contest?

Duane

I'm in. I would moderate in the style :roxy: does.
You do realize that she's a "self proclaimed Bitch" over there. But here she can be a "Real ****" :laughing:

Somebody had to say it and I have NEVER been in the Band there ever :flipoff2:​​​​

Frank is the only Mod from there that I can see making the transition over here. The rest are left to deal with what they didn't voice the "Peoples" thoughts about.

So there will be no real tech? Just bolt ons from Trailmart? :flipoff2:

You’re forgetting all the “tech tips” they can share about playing with each other’s cocks. I hear “just the tip” is a favorite game at all the Toyota trail rides

Well, is this going anywhere? :laughing: I might need some toyota mod help and try to see what all i can rip off and clean up for tech in the 'yote forum 🦊

Top Back Refresh