What's new

The Unofficial 'who wants to be a MOD' Thread

/
Waaaaaaassssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!! :laughing: :flipoff2:

Nada man. Glad I didn't register this URL years ago when the idea hit me. :D

Got a cheap welder and torch recently. Got the O2 regulator repaired on the torch today. Hope to cutup an old vehicle on a buddies land with it soon. I need to get it dialed in.

Grendel is the only MOD I know of.

Austin said he had PM'ed 6 IBB members.

i believe mochamike is the classified mod.

figured there was no real rush or need to push the issue, just curious where it was all at. Fixing forum issues and mobile views and getting the app approved and such really, truly are the more important things.

Wasn't it Mark Twain that said "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me..." or something like that? :laughing: :flipoff2:

im too lazy for that shit..but whoever gets the park we gotta bring back banning people for beer exchange infractions

Thats what i was trying to think of the other day!

well, my search history is now full of every variant of FuckVS.com :lmao:

The site is still up but got overrun by bots. I haven't heard from Papee at all though. Iirc he was having health issues... :/

When I checked it a couple weeks back there were like 50000 bots/spammers so it probably got overloaded and shut down.

ah. it never got the initial wave that this place has seen thus far. place and timing and all that jazz, so hopefully this doesn't suffer a similar fate

I should be a Mod because I'll allow anything that isn't Illegal, including Immigrants.

Almost anything goes... here.

Excluding people you don't like is a losing scenario.

Last edited:
Having been a mod on several forums i can say with all honesty this crowd is the last i'd volunteer to moderate.. :)

I ran my own Ford Vbulletin forums for a while, even had members does that count to be Ford Mod? :flipoff2:

But I dont own a vespa scooter!!

Top Back Refresh