What's new

The Pocket Knife Thread

you got a holster for that thing? that looks unweildy for a pocket. unless you're wearing overalls.

if i want to do that, then id carry my Havalon. which i might start doing one of these days. 50 pack of blades, surgical sharpness. only small complaint is the little plastic thingy you need to swap blades but whatever. it works awesome.
Its only like 4 for 5" when folded up

Just got this from a buddy, his dad passed and I got most of his dads collection. I dig it. Used my worksharp to freshen up the edge. Spring assist broke, waiting on parts from kershaw.
36FF27C3-829B-4F48-BBBF-4DDC2E586A10.jpeg
ABA98B6F-D3BA-4799-ABB2-65FF1969ECF4.jpeg

I've carried this for over a year. I'm a fan for sure. I have the 2.5" version too and it doesn't hold an edge nearly as well even though they're supposed to be the same D2 steel. 🤷

I’ve been carrying this Zero Tolerance recently outside of work.

Attachments

• C56D4129-4F6B-4D02-ADC2-4F4F9896B3E7.jpeg
    C56D4129-4F6B-4D02-ADC2-4F4F9896B3E7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Splurged about a year ago and bought a Benchmade on sale. Mediator half-serrated. It's a huge step up from the practically disposable knives I've carried for the past 20+ years.

20220809_142342.jpg

Sog survival knife with sheath. That's my go to knife for my fire season

Also always carry on my motorcycle pant riding as well

These things kick ass. I like Case’s but they always fell out of my pockets, the blade shape on these is great for utility work and I beat the crap out of them. Scraping grout, prying baseboards, etc. Sharpens very easily, quality knife but cheap enough it’s nit the end of the world if you wear one out or lose it. FIL, BIL, and my employees have gotten them as gifts and agree. Only downside is the pocket clip screws tend to loosen up over time.

I prefer this one with the plastic handles over the G10’s.

Decided to try this. It’s fairly lightweight for a multi tool. I give it a 50% chance of being something I want to carry every day. At worst I will put it in my truck or hunting pack.

A4468CB5-2B59-47C0-9B51-20DDE5EA48AF.jpeg

Decided to try this. It’s fairly lightweight for a multi tool. I give it a 50% chance of being something I want to carry every day. At worst I will put it in my truck or hunting pack.

A4468CB5-2B59-47C0-9B51-20DDE5EA48AF.jpeg
I have one with the 154cm steel blade. I carry it at work. It’s pretty handy.

Top Back Refresh