What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

self defense = go to jail.

Hopefully those attorneys get hit by a train

STFU plebe, you should be happy the dollar is losing value, if prices went down it would fuck over bankers ands real estate holders.... fuck this term disinflation, that's clown world terminology in and of itself.

Economists...I view them in the same light as the medical "experts" during Covidiocy.

I guess what I don't understand is the "intent" part of the explanation.

it certainly appears he intended to punch that lady in the face. Not sure how you claim it happened accidentally.
Bonanza
can you idiot explain this to me?
All states are a bit different, and that’s the victims niece saying that, so she might not be articulating the charging decision accurately.

Here, misdo assault is a usual punch, no long term damage done. You can escalate that to a felony when, as here, it results in “great bodily injury”. But that’s still a general intent crime. Meaning, you do an act that has no deeper thinking involved. Compare that with punching someone in the face for the specific intended aim to break the nose. Then you could get a mayhem charge, which requires that “specific intent”.

Proving intent is always a bitch, because you can’t download someone’s thoughts. You have to infer intent based on action.

I don’t know NY’s classification of charges so I can’t opine intelligently as to why they went with a misdo, because breaking someone’s face like that, based on an intended act, seems easy to charge as a felony. Maybe they are saying the guy was high, or crazy, etc so he thought she was a ghost or something.

Governor Hair Gel Lets indoctrinate them from birth to expect free shit.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 04.54.01.png

I'm upset. I was a baby born in California, but due to age discrimination I'm not eligible.

I WANT MY $1,500!!!! 😫
I read some of the comments and went to the site, if your kid is in the public indoctrination system then you could also claim it...didn't apply to private school or home schooled kids though.

I joined the nextdoor in my area mainly for shit like this. Some of the comments don't disappoint.

Just a gentle reminder to please close your windows when cooking meat.

Just a gentle reminder to please close your windows when cooking meat.As a vegan runner it's always hard for me.I try to go out running several times a week around dinner time. When you are cooking with your windows open the smell of meat can be quite over powering.. honestly the odor is offensive.Please have empathy for your
#plantbased
neighbors by closing windows when cooking meat and only cooking vegetables if possible. I don't want to be a stereotype so I won’t go into detail on why cooking animals is offensive but I encourage you to do your research and join the movement with others who are fighting back

Last edited:
I joined the nextdoor in my area mainly for shit like this. Some of the comments don't disappoint.

Just a gentle reminder to please close your windows when cooking meat.
I'm not joining to see the comments, but I assume someone is bitching because they smelled cooked meat?
If i'm right that sounds like some of the shit on the what's happening in washington FB page. The shit people will gripe about.. we're not gonna make it as a species, and we don't deserve to :shaking:

I'm not joining to see the comments, but I assume someone is bitching because they smelled cooked meat?
If i'm right that sounds like some of the shit on the what's happening in washington FB page. The shit people will gripe about.. we're not gonna make it as a species, and we don't deserve to :shaking:
They also felt it necessary to tell the world that they are a vegan and a runner.

Toxic self centered bitch.

Top Back Refresh