What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

IMG_2097.jpeg

Democrats Propose Replacing Term ‘Sex Offender’ To Advance A ‘Person-First’ Approach In Washington State​

I guess what I don't understand is the "intent" part of the explanation.

it certainly appears he intended to punch that lady in the face. Not sure how you claim it happened accidentally.
Bonanza
can you idiot explain this to me?

Reactions: DMG
1012 page spending bill distributed at 2:32am on a Thursday to be passed on a Friday.

Don't know how this guy didn't get more traction as presidental run:

So the online gaming community is in a little bit of a tizzy.
TLDR"
a "woke" consultant company named Sweet Baby Inc "SBI" has been hired for DEI for multiple games. their whole reason for existing is pushing "their" view into games. Multiple games that have hired them have race swapped leading characters, re-write game story lines and make women "less curvy" and more androgynous. Some one (i don't remember) started a list of games that SBI was involved in and the shit hit the fan. SBI tried to have them canceled and worse. Now "woke" companies are trying to have anyone who disagrees with their message of DEI canceled. If you are interested go on youtube and google sweet babay inc.

It's sad that people can't just create fun games any more. Microsoft just released a "guide" for game develpoers to not make women characters too sexy.

EDIT

STFU plebe, you should be happy the dollar is losing value, if prices went down it would fuck over bankers ands real estate holders.... fuck this term disinflation, that's clown world terminology in and of itself.
I like how it says in there the result is a painful recession.... You guys mean like the one we've been headed for anyway at full speed ahead?

Top Back Refresh