What's new

The *Official* '23-'24 Snow Thread

it finally snowed day before yesterday
gonna be 35 soon though so it'll be mud season part deux soon

We got about 1.5" overnight. Supposed to warm up to mid 40's this afternoon so it'll probably all disappear. :frown:

Pretty normal depth on the back deck.
1000002894.jpg

4-5" thurs and friday but its back up to 50 today and 60 its going quick. real dry but we did get 1/2" of rain the week before.

Same storm got here but was lame. 6-8" forecasted. Started snowing at 3pm, windy AF. Went to get my daughter from the gym at 7:30, complete whiteout. Went to bed thinking its getting after it. Got up at 3:45 to plow.......2". Fuck me the weather guessers suck.

Same storm got here but was lame. 6-8" forecasted. Started snowing at 3pm, windy AF. Went to get my daughter from the gym at 7:30, complete whiteout. Went to bed thinking its getting after it. Got up at 3:45 to plow.......2". Fuck me the weather guessers suck.
2" ? Wow, you got short changed. :flipoff2:

Well, we got a bit of slush falling yesterday in the morning, then rain, then some sun. :laughing: This morning it's on & off snow. So far we've gotten about 1". Tomorrow's supposed to be dry, then warm up into the 40's & 50's with a few days of rain. Typical spring weather, changes constantly.

Top Back Refresh