What's new

The Most Totally Superior Alcohol Thread

Been liking tequila or mezcal on the rocks with a splash of lime juice on these hot days.

ci-del-maguey-vida-mezcal-e30c734ebc959dda.jpeg

Tequila-Espolon-Reposado__95110.1471535987.1280.1280.jpg

My nephew is my demise..... I cannot keep up with the beers he brings to the house!!!!!

ten years anchorage brewing barley wine!!!

966CEDF2-CC0D-40AF-BE90-7712C9A5904D.jpeg

Some will understand.... pretty Fkn good but there’s great barley wines out there for cheaper!!!!

795870E2-319C-4CA3-835E-4ED60AC65591.jpeg

This wasn't outstanding, but decent. Only posting to show that there's a beer for all occasions.

And yes, f*ck hoarders as well :laughing:

115838496_1282532548776917_4602744680183689835_n.jpg

Boys I live in Bourbon central, Frankfort,Ky. In my opinion the best everyday Bourbon is Very Old Barton at 80 proof. Tito's is the vodka. Fuck beer of any sort.

Boys I live in Bourbon central, Frankfort,Ky. In my opinion the best everyday Bourbon is Very Old Barton at 80 proof. Tito's is the vodka. Fuck beer of any sort.

How cheap is the bourbon when it doesn't have to leave the vicinity? Asking for a friend...lol.

How cheap is the bourbon when it doesn't have to leave the vicinity? Asking for a friend...lol.
Not cheap at all. And some is not available but in limited amounts. Is there a certain brand you are looking for?

The absolute best Scotch for the money you can get. I still get an occasional bottle of Glenmorangie 18 or Glenlivet. But my goto is about always Monkey Shoulder. Neat.

By the way, I'm starting to like the Islays more and more, but can't see ever having it on a regular basis.

100330_Monkey-Shoulder-Blended-Malt-Whisky-07L-40-Vol_1.jpg

I found a bottle of Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream my wife had in the back of the fridge. It is surprisingly good straight up from the bottle. Definitely a woman drink, but it was better than the nothing else I had. I recommend a try for your women folk.

photo22765.jpg

Costco vodka, ice MiO and water. Delicious, effective and low calorie. Also hydration comes with it so the hangover is lessened.

This Costco vodka mixed with lime soda water and an extra squirt of lime juice.

Also found Row Vodka acceptable in large quantities when I moved to Iowa. It’s about the same as the Costco American.

Was given to me... went to a few scotch tastings back in the day but that is all!!!
We will see when I open it!!!

photo22822.jpg

Top Back Refresh