What's new

The final presidential debate

Because these two morons don't know the basic concept of "taking turns"

In my opinion this feature has been needed for a loooooong time

^This.... and also answer the fucking questions. We don't need to sit there and listen to them thank everyone for being there, tuning in tonight, thank the fly, and then never answer the fucking question.

Until "We the People" hold all of these assholes accountable they'll continue to lead us down the route of lining their pockets, their sons pockets, their whole damn families pockets.... I'm tired of career politicians and career family politicians.

I watched the first shit show. My opinion of politicians and humanity in general is low enough already. I don't need to watch this one to lower it even further.

^This.... and also answer the fucking questions. We don't need to sit there and listen to them thank everyone for being there, tuning in tonight, thank the fly, and then never answer the fucking question.

Until "We the People" hold all of these assholes accountable they'll continue to lead us down the route of lining their pockets, their sons pockets, their whole damn families pockets.... I'm tired of career politicians and career family politicians.

The problem with answering the question is the moderator then controls everything. If Trump goes in and answers every question, we don’t talk about China and Joe, raising taxes, green new deal. It would go like this, Trump, have you stopped beating babies? Biden, how are you so gracious and such a great person, what type of ice cream do you like?

Just comply with the rules and be led straight to the gas house.

The problem with answering the question is the moderator then controls everything. If Trump goes in and answers every question, we don’t talk about China and Joe, raising taxes, green new deal. It would go like this, Trump, have you stopped beating babies? Biden, how are you so gracious and such a great person, what type of ice cream do you like?

Just comply with the rules and be led straight to the gas house.

Agreed. Pence ignored a few of the more ridiculous questions and spent the time talking about important things. I thought it was a good play for the hand he was delt.

I heard they are changing the subject of the debate. Usually foreign affairs. Now ???

the commission loosely framed it as "foreign policy, but the moderator picks the questions" the moderate has picked no topics on foreign policy and the commission has flat out said the initial 2 minutes per, the other side will be muted. so we'll get some shit in the first two minutes and then it will be a few minutes of both unmuted to talk over each other.

why not foreign policy? because biden is pure trash in that area and, against all likelihood "America first" has actually been pretty fucking good foreign policy. No, I'm not overly concerned that it also means America is stepping back from role of "world police"

I would love to see American influence abroad, but i'd love to see it from an economic standpoint. not sure it is possible as the british, Spanish and French paid fairly heavily for their exploits in that manner (to various degrees)

trump is going to be the one to push china/iran/Ukraine and hunter against biden. nobody else will, and I hope like hell he does. I don't care if it is off topic or a "dodge" or whatever, it needs to be brought up and trump is the only one willing to badger him down that hole

the commission loosely framed it as "foreign policy, but the moderator picks the questions" the moderate has picked no topics on foreign policy and the commission has flat out said the initial 2 minutes per, the other side will be muted. so we'll get some shit in the first two minutes and then it will be a few minutes of both unmuted to talk over each other.

why not foreign policy? because biden is pure trash in that area and, against all likelihood "America first" has actually been pretty fucking good foreign policy. No, I'm not overly concerned that it also means America is stepping back from role of "world police"

I would love to see American influence abroad, but i'd love to see it from an economic standpoint. not sure it is possible as the british, Spanish and French paid fairly heavily for their exploits in that manner (to various degrees)

I agree with you on this ^. I think they are leaning away from the foreign policy questions because of the hunter biden email stuff going on as well.

I agree with you on this ^. I think they are leaning away from the foreign policy questions because of the hunter biden email stuff going on as well.

it cant be on foreign policy because then it will be about nothing but Bidens failures and will shine a very bright light on this dealings with Ukraine and China getting kickbacks laudered through Hunter. They cant have that.

I hope Trump took yesterday and all day today to be EXTREMELY prepared from all angles. He needs to be surgical, polished, and calm.

he is a shitty debater. No doubt. i said it before his first debate. Then he got up on stage completely unprepared because he underestimated Biden and missed SEVERAL opportunities to bury Biden and Wallace. but he failed. Im a trump voter and he completely failed at the first debate. I hope he learned his lesson.

it cant be on foreign policy because then it will be about nothing but Bidens failures and will shine a very bright light on this dealings with Ukraine and China getting kickbacks laudered through Hunter. They cant have that.

I hope Trump took yesterday and all day today to be EXTREMELY prepared from all angles. He needs to be surgical, polished, and calm.

he is a shitty debater. No doubt. i said it before his first debate. Then he got up on stage completely unprepared because he underestimated Biden and missed SEVERAL opportunities to bury Biden and Wallace. but he failed. Im a trump voter and he completely failed at the first debate. I hope he learned his lesson.

I thought Trump did pretty good at the first debate. He got biden fumbling about the green new deal, antifa, radical Democrats and taxes. The points didn't come through well because the 3 of them were talking over each other most of the time. I agree with you that he could have done a hell of a lot better.

he certainly missed several HUGE opportunities. even with the way wallace handled it, i still think his questions gave tons of opportunity, but alas, non of the 3 seemed very deeply aware of anything they were talking about

as much as i hope trump will do better or has gotten some sort of insights, it doesn't seem like it. his last couple rallies, he's done a little bit more talking, but also just as much baseless pandering and clickbait statements.

i'll probably watch, but i'm not holding my breath for anything real high quality.

If they are going to use a mute button it needs to work off a timer not controlled by the moderator

I keep hearing about it but never really seem to see much in the way of hard evidence.

https://abc13.com/texas-vote-by-mai...lot-gregg-county-commission-arrested/6544331/

https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/members/profile/news/15286/43564

Thats just to name 3. There are a bunch more but the media gives it very little time or attention. Because the democrat party line is "There is and has never been any election fraud and there is no evidence that there is"

not fraud by mail, but this is the most explicit form of fraud in a long time

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-ballot-drop-box-fire-suspected-arson/

"LA ballot drop box fire, suspected arson"

Keep in mind, LA is a deep blue city and this action is on the heels of the CA Supreme Court upholding the CA GOP owned drop boxes as legal under state ballot harvesting laws.

So, we have a box "suspected" of belonging to the GOP and, therefore, likely containing a GOP bias of ballots and their abject destruction.

Why is the CA GOP allowed to have unofficial ballot boxes? Well, there is no great reason why people cannot have easier or increased access to ballot boxes. when the state doesn't provide "enough" the market responds, so the GOP said "we want to increase ballot access". Under the CA ballot harvesting laws, there is no reason why you or I cannot fill out our ballot and have somebody else deliver them. that is all these boxes are.

I am not puting myself through another shitshow, my ballot has already been sent and accepted.

Unless they change the rules to allow old man fisticuffs or a pushup contest.

I like watching the shitshow. Plus when the lefty's at work start yapping the next day, I have ammo to shut them down. :usa:

Because these two morons don't know the basic concept of "taking turns"

In my opinion this feature has been needed for a loooooong time

I want to hear their arguments, interruptions, verbal diarrhea, all of it. It's our chance to see how the candidates do in an adversarial, high-stress situation. This is not a performance for ideas and any bullshit otherwise is bullshit.

You're dishonest of course but the rest of us want to see the candidates sweat. I don't want them covering for each other taking turns like nice little Kindergartners. Putin doesn't play by the rules and neither does Jinpingpong.

Vladimir Putin had them bring in a large dog when he had a summit with Angela Merkel because she doesn't like dogs.

If you're too stupid or naive to understand how the real world works, don't vote. This isn't a Civics Class this is interviewing for the hardest job on the planet.

Their platforms are already online so I don't give a shit what they talk about, I already know what their talking points are. This is a crucible and I want to see them sweat.

JCPaLKD.png

Last edited:
I want to hear their arguments, interruptions, verbal diarrhea, all of it. It's our chance to see how the candidates do in an adversarial, high-stress situation. This is not a performance for ideas and any bullshit otherwise is bullshit.

You're dishonest of course but the rest of us want to see the candidates sweat. I don't want them covering for each other taking turns like nice little Kindergartners. Putin doesn't play by the rules and neither does Jinpingpong.

Vladimir Putin had them bring in a large dog when he had a summit with Angela Merkel because she doesn't like dogs.

So you don't understand what a debate is, got it.

Top Back Refresh