What's new

The Crypto Mining & Crypto Stock Thread

Holy fuck some of these posts are hilariius

Your $100 would currently be worth $10k+

your 275k dogecoins would be worth $85k+

And BTC is currently sitting at 50k+ with a huge value of 63k a couple of weeks ago

:homer::lmao::lmao::homer:

I got in late with Doge but fuck i wish I had those 275k coins.
Thanks for the reminder. Dick. 😂

I’m currently trying to find another investment Avenue for doge and other cryptos. Robin Hood is pretty shit and shady. I’m planning to try out crypto.com or exodus/ voyager. Anyone have suggestions? Binance is a no go in Texas and Kraken was extremely stupid and insufficient to setup and in the end it wouldn’t let me deposit funds.

to the OP of the Safemoon thread. Fuck you! That is pretty much what got me into crytpo, which has literally been tanking ever since I got into it a few months ago.

LOL
Its a long term hold not a get rich quick scheme.

check it in 5 to 10 years

lol…

shitcoin won’t last the bear market cycle
yup, I agree.

I sold all my crap from Cash App and PayPal. Those are easy to cash out of. Trustwallet, Coinbase and Crypto.com seem harder to get actual cash out of. I don't have much in them. Just gonna watch them tank down to nothing...

yup, I agree.

I sold all my crap from Cash App and PayPal. Those are easy to cash out of. Trustwallet, Coinbase and Crypto.com seem harder to get actual cash out of. I don't have much in them. Just gonna watch them tank down to nothing...
Swap over to a USDC coin, move it to Coinbase or whatever place you have linked to your bank account then transfer it to your bank account.

Care to explain to me why you have that viewpoint?
Yeah a shitcoin typical does not have:

A dev team that has doxxed themselves and has been completely transparent at keeping holders up to date on future plans and dispelling FUD with frequent AMAs.

Their track record this far for laying out their plans and delivering on their promises has been great. Some of their plans in the works include.

- their own wallet

- their own exchange

- their own blockchain

- video game integration with games like minecraft

You can research for yourself project Pheonix and their involvement in African markets and plans there.

What they have accomplished and plan to accomplish in such a short time is pretty crazy. Their social network followers and buzz is huge.

It makes zero sense for this to be a Rug pull at this point.

I love my Safemoon.

It is the only thing that I have seen increase in volume, yet at the same time as a whole, consistently decrease in value.

It is like being awed by a magic show or disappearing act. Call it childish whimsy. :lmao:

the 50mil of those I bought will sit there until I forget about them or they dwindle to non-existence. Hell, hopefully I'm wrong and in a few years they are worth a penny. Then I'll go buy a boat. I'm not gonna start pricing them out at this point though.

I’m currently trying to find another investment Avenue for doge and other cryptos. Robin Hood is pretty shit and shady. I’m planning to try out crypto.com or exodus/ voyager. Anyone have suggestions? Binance is a no go in Texas and Kraken was extremely stupid and insufficient to setup and in the end it wouldn’t let me deposit funds.

Coinbase is what you want.

I love my Safemoon.

It is the only thing that I have seen increase in volume, yet at the same time as a whole, consistently decrease in value.

It is like being awed by a magic show or disappearing act. Call it childish whimsy. :lmao:

the 50mil of those I bought will sit there until I forget about them or they dwindle to non-existence. Hell, hopefully I'm wrong and in a few years they are worth a penny. Then I'll go buy a boat. I'm not gonna start pricing them out at this point though.

Yeah Im good with whatever it does. I do think the name Safemoon turns alot of people off and makes it harder for them to take seriously.

Yeah Im good with whatever it does. I do think the name Safemoon turns alot of people off and makes it harder for them to take seriously.
When I read “for the people” alarms go off for me.

Any specific uses in Gambia yet? Everything I looked at was very vague.

Dogecoin in breaking my heart. 😢
Hmmm, I am surprised. You mean you bought crypto that was created as a joke and then recently got pumped up for hype. You likely jumped in too late for fear of missing out and then when the hype fades the price is returning back to bottom. Hmmm. I would have never seen this coming. Fringe crypto is not a safe form of investing.
That is my beef with most of the crypto. Yes, you have the few good ones worth something. All the others are just getting pumped up on speculative investing of some get rich quick and no real basis for the crypto coin being unique, used for purchases or really anything of value.

Hmmm, I am surprised. You mean you bought crypto that was created as a joke and then recently got pumped up for hype. You likely jumped in too late for fear of missing out and then when the hype fades the price is returning back to bottom. Hmmm. I would have never seen this coming. Fringe crypto is not a safe form of investing.
That is my beef with most of the crypto. Yes, you have the few good ones worth something. All the others are just getting pumped up on speculative investing of some get rich quick and no real basis for the crypto coin being unique, used for purchases or really anything of value.
You would be very wrong. I’ve been into doge for a while. Originally got in at .0003.

Im still up 10k. This is fun money. If it goes away bummer. If it shoots up awesome. Anyone who thinks this is a solid retirement plan isn’t too bright. That’s with any crypto.

Why did Uphold drop me free EVR? Called it an airdrop. Anyone else get it?

You would be very wrong. I’ve been into doge for a while. Originally got in at .0003.

Im still up 10k. This is fun money. If it goes away bummer. If it shoots up awesome. Anyone who thinks this is a solid retirement plan isn’t too bright. That’s with any crypto.
Doge at $0.12 currently, up 44% over the past year

The comedy is still going

Top Back Refresh