What's new

The Crypto Mining & Crypto Stock Thread

[memphis]

Web wheeler
Member Number
Rather than clutter up the stock market thread with bitcoin etc. Qs.... I know we had one of these threads going prior to Moses separating the sea 🌊

With the price surges of crypto does mining make sense right now? I mean literally start from scratch and build or buy a machine. Also, predictions on Ethereum?

I was just thinking of starting a thread like this a few min ago. What got my curiosity going was a little something I caught the tail end of about some coin called Dogecoin. I saw it was going for something like 1K coins for a dollar. It got me to thinking about dumping maybe $100 into it and sitting on it to see what happens.

I am mining Pi now. Just because it's free and no work to it other than opening it once a day on my phone. Probably will never amount to anything, but maybe it will. See below for info.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/WVU91 and use my username (WVU91) as your invitation code. :flipoff2:

I was just thinking of starting a thread like this a few min ago. What got my curiosity going was a little something I caught the tail end of about some coin called Dogecoin. I saw it was going for something like 1K coins for a dollar. It got me to thinking about dumping maybe $100 into it and sitting on it to see what happens.

I had almost 1k n dogecoin at one time. It honestly felt like I was propping it up since I would buy and it would go up. Hundreds of thousands of shares before I sold it all. Wish I would have held on to it since it’s up 200% since.

:laughing:

I sold 275k shares at .003 and it’s at .009 now.

How can we add people to our earning team on pi? does it have to be a new signup or can we add existing members from this site?

Just pulled it down on my phone and used GarScramb's link. When do we get to retire? :P

I am also mining PI. It is created by Stanford and Yale educated folks.

From all of my research on it, it has a good shot at actually becoming a currency. The goal with PI is to not make it an investment thing like Bitcoin, but make it a regular currency. So it will most likely not be worth $40k a coin.... But lets say it makes it up to just $100 a PI coin. I am currently sitting on 3600 PI coins, that's $360,000 for literally taking 2 seconds to click a button everyday.

I quit mining Pi about a year ago. Now I've opened the app and it says 'an error ocurred your Pi balance is safe come back later!' :rolleyes:

Just pulled it down on my phone and used GarScramb's link. When do we get to retire? :P

Thanks!

tenor.gif

So what do you guys get for mining PMI?
what do you get for people using your referral code?

You can add existing people to your security team, but you cant get referrals from them. I'll be sending yall security Invites soon as the system unfucks itself.

I had almost 1k n dogecoin at one time. It honestly felt like I was propping it up since I would buy and it would go up. Hundreds of thousands of shares before I sold it all. Wish I would have held on to it since it’s up 200% since.

:laughing:

I sold 275k shares at .003 and it’s at .009 now.

Its actually been hovering around a cent for the past week. I am cheap when it comes to crypto, so I bought a whopping 797 Dogecoin just to see what's up in the future.

If it hits a buck, I'm doing good. If it hits $100, I'm in love. If it hits $1k, I'll retire!

I quit mining Pi about a year ago. Now I've opened the app and it says 'an error ocurred your Pi balance is safe come back later!' :rolleyes:

Same with my AP right now too.

Yup. The app has been "down" since yesterday morning.

Btc!!! Keep falling baby!
How many Pi do you long time miners have? I’m over 6 with several days in

If BTC keeps falling do you think Gold is going to jump up?

[memphis said:
;n266621]Btc!!! Keep falling baby!

If BTC keeps falling do you think Gold is going to jump up?

Long time miners have to be sitting on a shit load of PI coins. I started 2-3 days ago and I am up to 13 mined.

annnd here's the drop I expected to see again at $20k when I sold most of my BTC holdings. Kind of hoping it drops down to $10K or so, I'll buy back in for another long-term hold but pocket a couple thousand.

i'm convinced that the signal for the massive drop is coworkers talking about BTC in the office :laughing: 2nd time it's been true

[memphis said:
;n266621]

I've been mining for about 40 days, currently sitting on 272 Pi.

Kurtuleas invited me. IIRC he had over 3k pi.

I seem to have gotten about 8 of those since this post! Thanks everyone!

I seem to have gotten about 8 of those since this post! Thanks everyone!

Yup, now I know your real name, u is reel humins... You can hide that on your profile... not sure what it looks like when you see me?

[memphis said:
;n267158]

Yup, now I know your real name, u is reel humins... You can hide that on your profile... not sure what it looks like when you see me?

Nice!! guess i mightshould change that. thanks for the heads up. ( I see your @IBB UN)

Top Back Refresh