What's new

The Biden accomplishments thread

can we still laugh and point or do we have to act nice cause you admitted it?

Eh, doesn’t bother me either way. I’m not ashamed of it. Actually just started to watch the Trek series in chronological (in universe anyway) order again because we have binged thru so many other shows during these damn lockdowns. Almost done with season 2 of Enterprise already.

seems like he scared the rona away. New York, Chicago, Baltimore and DC are now ok with indoor dining even though infections are up in some of those places.

California ended their stay at home order too and left it up to the counties. Yay Biden.

Cured the Rona.........Well, its a non issue now since he can't do anything about it.

The radio news people gave only the newly Cured number today and not the newly infected or even the death numbers. First I've heard anyone mention the cured, without searching for it.

14B0DF4D-3133-4445-A223-4943E478A867.png
D22E3809-9313-4E56-91C2-21C46CECD021.png
A3048F6F-4940-4462-8A8B-2FE503765ACB.png
I dont IG but I have been told that all IG people were made followers of the white house and most people cant unfollow them. Any truth to this?

False.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...a-pr-stunt/ar-BB1d6Rcl?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Another person who has made this point is James Shupe, who spoke with National Review two years ago about his experience as a veteran who had also suffered from gender dysphoria. Shupe served 17 years in the military before identifying as transgender. In 2013, Shupe legally registered as female, later penning an op-ed for the New York Times as a trans woman, then in 2016, became the first “non-binary” person in the United States. Shupe reverted to his birth sex in 2019 and has been highly critical of much transgender activism in worsening the lives of those struggling with gender issues.

interesting ending to the article above, i'm less concerned about the obvious biden flip flop on his gender/queer stance

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...nd-seattle/ar-BB1d5vws?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
The White House has condemned the riots in Portland and Seattle that took place following Joe Biden's inauguration after the president remained silent on the issue.'President Biden condemned protests and violence on the far right and far left before he was president,' asked a Fox News journalist on Monday, 'Why haven't we heard anything directly from him about about the riots in Portland and the Pacific Northwest since he was inaugurated?''President Biden condemns violence and any violence in the strongest possible terms,' White House press secretary Jen Psaki responded during the press briefing on Monday.'Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of our democracy but smashing windows is not protesting and neither is looting, and actions like these are totally unacceptable,' she continued.
gee, look at that :rasta:

added my down vote to all.

and wow, msm, and that micheal gonzo likes biden... who else?

Don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell so you can downvote all the new vids. And read the comments for the first hour before they kill it. Seriously funny as hell. For all the biden voters out there it really seems only trump voters have the internet now. :lmao: :rolleyes:

Click image for larger version Name:	0DB9857F-7601-4975-8998-A3CF015A8791.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.9 KB ID:	287827
absolutely true I can’t unfollow it. Keeps showing up.

Still show as not following on mine. You stated ALL IG’ers were made followers of his/ the white house page.. I posted screen shots of three White House pages from my account .. so False, not all IG’ers were made followers. Went and looked again....

Last edited:

Still show as not following on mine. You stated ALL IG’ers were made followers of his/ the white house page.. I posted screen shots of three White House pages from my account .. so False, not all IG’ers were made followers. Went and looked again....

More research shows it’s apparently a thing to an extent. Some people dont have the issue. I have 5 different friends that have that issue where they cant not see the WH feed. Either way I think its funny that they feel the need to try and lie about how popular the POTUS is. :lmao:
#mostpopularpresidentever
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

INSANE: Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Banning the Term “China Virus”

i didn’t state anything except I can’t unfollow
it.

INSANE: Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Banning the Term “China Virus”

This is all part of his plan to cure the thing. You know, the thing that does those things.

Im so thankful that it’s playing out like this. Watching the left try and spin all his failures into positives is fuckin hilarious.:lmao:

This is all part of his plan to cure the thing. You know, the thing that does those things.

Im so thankful that it’s playing out like this. Watching the left try and spin all his failures into positives is fuckin hilarious.:lmao:
It is pretty comical. It’s only been a week. They haven’t even been able to implement the widespread “blame trump” narrative. Fraudysix is pure gold.

i didn’t state anything except I can’t unfollow
it.
Apologies, I quoted the wrong person that made the original statement that “ALL” IG were made to follow. I have an Instagram account and was not auto following/unable to follow.
Per the googler there are 1 billion Instagram accounts. Looks like 6.8 mil follows currently..
No ill intent implied in the least by quoting you.

Last edited:
It is pretty comical. It’s only been a week. They haven’t even been able to implement the widespread “blame trump” narrative. Fraudysix is pure gold.

My guess, when they remove Biden and have cameltoe take over, they’ll blame all the failures on him and his dementia.

There is literally no way to tie all his recent “accomplishments” to Trump, so they’re gonna have to come up with something real good:lmao:

”Pure gold” is an understatement. I now love popping onto Fagbook and watching the lefties try and spin the failures, or say shit like “this is a time for unity, why would you go outta your way to mock me” after they posted 4-5 years of nonstop Trump hate. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh