What's new

The Biden accomplishments thread

He got appointed as president isn't that all that matters? Orange man bad, orange man gone.

Sounds like hes letting trannies back into the military

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rtan-ntp-feeds

Biden “believes that gender identity should not be a bar to military service, and that America’s strength is found in its diversity,” a White House statement said. “This question of how to enable all qualified Americans to serve in the military is easily answered by recognizing our core values. America is stronger, at home and around the world, when it is inclusive. The military is no exception.”

The decision effectively repeals a 2019 Defense Department order that imposed tight limits on service by
transgender troops, permitting them only if they hadn’t been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, hadn’t transitioned sex and didn’t need to, and could meet standards for their biological gender including for grooming and uniforms.

huh, i'll have to look into this some more. Now that the airforce is allowing hair down wear this might be a good time to let it grow, claim the opposite gender standard and rock on. no diagnosis or transition desire required.

fawk it, social equity for all.

edit: what i didn't realize was that apparently since obama that was a valid choice and that trump didn't actually ban transgenders at all :laughing: there is still only a handful of people this effects and i'm highly suspicious of their 15k DOD wide estimate.

Richard Levine looks like a fat Dana Carvey

Reminds me of the nutty scientist in Independence day: Resurgence

latest?cb=20161008195528.png

In under 5 days, was able to get countless supporters to instantly regret voting for him. :lmao::lmao:

And put weapons directly into the hands of severely mentally ill people.

Wait a damn minute..............
I thought travel restrictions/bans were racist, mysoginistic, whatever else they were, when "someone else" did them
Oh, and let's add South Africa
:stirthepot:

In under 5 days, was able to get countless supporters to instantly regret voting for him. :lmao::lmao:

And put weapons directly into the hands of severely mentally ill people.

Well most of his supporters are dead people or
computers so I doubt he cares since he relates to both...

Well most of his supporters are dead people or
computers so I doubt he cares since he relates to both...

If my fucking computer was as slow and glitchy as Biden I’d pack it full of tannerite and blow it out of existence.

Wait a damn minute..............
I thought travel restrictions/bans were racist, mysoginistic, whatever else they were, when "someone else" did them
Oh, and let's add South Africa
:stirthepot:

he did EO away the Syria/Iran/Libya/Argentina ban. yaknow, all the muslim countries but totally not the ones that the hot conflict ones :rasta:

Things are going so good over at the White house youtube channel they have blocked all comments. :lmao: But you can still open every one and down vote it. :grinpimp:

https://www.youtube.com/c/WhiteHouse/videos

Back the fucking truck up! Why are so many "thumbs down" on all of the Biden tubes????:homer::homer:
Fucking MSM has been laying it on thick on how bad was the Yellow Man.:eek:

Last edited:
What was that Union that was so happy they got biden across the line and then was shocked when he killed the Keystone XL pipeline? Every member should get a card from their local GOP office reminding them of what their leadership did to them.

So what did Xiden fuck up today??
I can't stand listening to the news any longer because all they do is bash Trump and spew out tons bullshit.

If anybody wants a laugh, go to the White House Youtube channel, you notice they took the thumbs up or down counter off because there were 100x more down votes, then click on any video and look at the counter, there's more down votes than up. I went through and gave every video a down vote.

Last edited:
seems like he scared the rona away. New York, Chicago, Baltimore and DC are now ok with indoor dining even though infections are up in some of those places.

seems like he scared the rona away. New York, Chicago, Baltimore and DC are now ok with indoor dining even though infections are up in some of those places.

CA and WA are also opening up more and more, nevermind the new superdeadlyvirus and daily record numbers, those are meaningless and we need to learn to live with them now :rasta:

CA and WA are also opening up more and more, nevermind the new superdeadlyvirus and daily record numbers, those are meaningless and we need to learn to live with them now :rasta:

CNN removed the covid death ticker so all is well now

CNN removed the covid death ticker so all is well now

has been fact checked.

they didn't remove it, they still scroll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE NEWWWSSSS*

*well, only when they are talking about covid on the segment and not 24/7 anymore, but still becaues it exists and can be found on their website, you are fake news and deserve to be silenced

has been fact checked.

they didn't remove it, they still scroll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE NEWWWSSSS*

*well, only when they are talking about covid on the segment and not 24/7 anymore, but still becaues it exists and can be found on their website, you are fake news and deserve to be silenced

I have not seen it but i don't watch cnn all that much

Top Back Refresh