What's new

Start a business for $500

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
What business can you do for $500? No gig-work, no driving jobs, auto is part of the investment. Just $500, tax tag and title.

Handyman

Got a landfill somewhat nearby? Got a pickup truck or a vehicle with a hitch? I haul stuff to the dump for people in slow times and do ok

$99 homeowners toolkit and an amazon account can fix a lot of small power equipment

Handyman

Got a landfill somewhat nearby? Got a pickup truck or a vehicle with a hitch? I haul stuff to the dump for people in slow times and do ok
Plus if you’re a hoarder, you can cherry pick all kinds of cool shit. Advertise in better neighborhoods

buy shit on offerup and flip it on craigslist. And vice versa.

Buy a pressure washer and do a mobile truck wash

But really a 500 dollar "business" will earn you less money than a half decent job, so yoy nees to bumo the budget up.

Unless youre a tweaker.

Auto detailing. Buy more/nicer equipment and supplies until you have a decent stash and you could make some money.

Home inspection, like for people buying houses. In CA this does not require a contractor license.

Dog walker, or psychic.

I would pay a consultant to come put new LED bulbs in every fixture in my house.

But I want them right. I want the best lights in the bathroom that don’t make you look washed out, I want the best light in the closet that make the clothes look like they’re going to look in public and such that I can tell black from navy blue, I want the best lights in the living room, and the right bulbs in every lamp.

You come out, you look at all my fixtures & the basis, You source the right bulbs, bring them out and install them.

Lawn mower idea is probably the most realistic.

Sharp axe and a chainsaw, mobile firewood splitter guy. Someone offered $500 to buck, split, and stack the rest of my firewood, I'd probably consider it.

Top Back Refresh